Notifications
Login
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BoRay80
    Newest Member
    BoRay80

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

I am 180sm and weight ~60 kg only :p

Wow, that's real skinny there Yapro, but not to worry, you've got company! I'm 174cm and only 62kgs, just a little better off than you mate, hehehe.

Wow, that's real skinny there Yapro, but not to worry, you've got company! I'm 174cm and only 62kgs, just a little better off than you mate, hehehe.

:) just checked few mins... 55 after hospital :p

but i believe most important that i feel myself OK :)

do not know how to get more kg's, i am eating like an elephant probably, but it just did not work for me :(

:) just checked few mins... 55 after hospital :p

but i believe most important that i feel myself OK :)

do not know how to get more kg's, i am eating like an elephant probably, but it just did not work for me :(

I have tried many ways and food supplements too...all for nothing! Our body's metabolism is way too high Yapro. It just won't store fat and flesh under our skin! Good point is...we can eat whatever and however much we want and not worry about getting fat! Hahahaha. But not the same as cholesterol though...that must always be in check!  ^_^

Happy Belated Birthday Blondie!!!  :give_rose:

Sorry for the very late wish...I was away and busy.  ;)  Hope your cold didn't spoil your once-a-year celebration. If it did, not to worry darling...same as for me too...that day always passed me silently!  :D

Thank you, Afi! No, the cold didn't ruin anything. Went to the movies and shopping, so everything was fine. :) I'm not a big of a celebration fan. :)

Blondie, Happy Birthday from me too! :give_rose:  

Sorry for late wishes though...but I was quite busy as you can see with katemak, cause she has some serious doubts about my 'special preparations' for the long and cold winter! :D

Thank you, Guru! :)) Yes, I see and that's great to see. You'll have a delicious winter! :)

I saw you were talking about smoking. I hope too that Afi will quit smoking. I did it less than 2 years ago and have never felt better and healthier! :)

That's wonderful Blondie! Wish I could be strong-willed as you...and as our Guru too. Ahhh well, maybe one day soon...

We're encouraging you to try to quit smoking again. We will be your emotional support. :)

Ahhh...thank you Blondie darling...but at this moment in time, I can't quit smoking as yet! It's all that I've got left going for me!  :(

Maybe later okay, when circumstances are more pleasant for me, when something else can occupy my mind and take smoking off my mind. Yeah...yeah...sorry darling...me and my weak will!  :(

Ahhh...thank you Blondie darling...but at this moment in time, I can't quit smoking as yet! It's all that I've got left going for me!  :(

Maybe later okay, when circumstances are more pleasant for me, when something else can occupy my mind and take smoking off my mind. Yeah...yeah...sorry darling...me and my weak will!  :(

nope thats , excuse ,darling,why dont you say I dont want to quit ,like I do,I have never said ,that I will quit the cigarettes ,I am a passionate smoker ,my days starts early with Turkish coffee and cigarette,well thats me ! 

nope thats , excuse ,darling,why dont you say I dont want to quit ,like I do,I have never said ,that I will quit the cigarettes ,I am a passionate smoker ,my days starts early with Turkish coffee and cigarette,well thats me ! 

Hmmm...nobody knows me better than my darling Katy! I can't hide anything...she can read my mind!  :give_rose:

ahhhh Guru and you Afiii ,didnt expect this from you ,shame on both of you  :acute:

Ehh, don't be so harsh with us, Katy. I would gladly give you the chance to look at my gambling wallet! Right now it is soooo empty after these awful birds (on a wire) showed me what is to be burned by an electricity! :D 

Ehh, don't be so harsh with us, Katy. I would gladly give you the chance to look at my gambling wallet! Right now it is soooo empty after these awful birds (on a wire) showed me what is to be burned by an electricity! :D

haha you should see mine !!!! its -0.09 I owe Neteller  :D