Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Viliam25
    Newest Member
    Viliam25

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Well i wish you took the ticket from Malaysia to Serbia and we would go in Croatia, friend of mine invited me so now we have free accommodation and you would gamble there  :angry:

So sorry darling! Things are not that easy for me to go abroad...I can't leave my mum alone for the time being...she needs me to care for her! But a time will come when I'll be free to do as I like...just have to wait for it...don't know when, but I'm sure it'll come.  :(

Oh, before I forget, I'll be on the road again at 6.30am tomorrow morning. That's about 8 hours away. I'll be off the internet for 2 days, as usual, so everyone...please behave!!!  ^_^

Yeah...yeah...I can see all your smiling, happy and cynical 'mice' faces...but have fun anyway!  :D

Ehe,,, Afi,, I wouldnt expecting you taking all of them,but it is ok, your nice person and you can have it, cheers to your winnings too. 

Have a safe trip and enjoy, I miss my traveling now  :cray:

Thank you darling. I'll drive safely and I'll be back before you know it. ;)  

To me, everything seems just fine with the fact that 2 admins are absent, summer time and leaves and other things going on so posts are not available, I am more out and planing to stay for a while.

My red dress is ready , finally delivered so the next stop is that party, we will see if i am going there.

To me, everything seems just fine with the fact that 2 admins are absent, summer time and leaves and other things going on so posts are not available, I am more out and planing to stay for a while.

My red dress is ready , finally delivered so the next stop is that party, we will see if i am going there.

A red dress...a party...woohoooo! A LADY IN RED!!!  :D  :good:

Not going to the party??? You must be joking Awena darling! :shok:  :shok: 

That red dress will definitely 'kill' somebody out there...so go baby, go!!!  :D

Yes...yes...I'm back Katy darling! I just can't stay away too long from you...and all my darlings here...I miss you, I miss Awena, I miss Sharon, I miss Jelena, and I also miss everybody else whose name are missed...  :D

I thought you are playing all the time,but you were visiting your mom ,good to know ,that you are taking care of her.

I knew that Afi was missing for a reason, Afi of the Road again. 

To be honest, I had the great night, full party, enjoying but I fall asleep. 

I wasnt there last night but I had my party, I was exhausted and still I am.

On the 4th or 5th Sept. I should be of the Croatia but with me,impossible become reality at one moment so who knows where I may finish.

Nice to see this thread getting live again. 

I thought you are playing all the time,but you were visiting your mom ,good to know ,that you are taking care of her.

My mom is staying with me at home, Katy darling. ;) I was away on duty call for a few days, so my younger sister (staying not too far away) had to come over and look after mom. Before this, my niece and her family were staying with us, but she gave birth last month via caesarian operation, so she's staying with this sister of mine (her mom).  :D

I wouldn't be working if I'm not playing...nor will I be playing if I'm not working...hahahaha. Just like me and you...cannot be without one!  ;)

I knew that Afi was missing for a reason, Afi of the Road again. 

To be honest, I had the great night, full party, enjoying but I fall asleep. 

I wasnt there last night but I had my party, I was exhausted and still I am.

On the 4th or 5th Sept. I should be of the Croatia but with me,impossible become reality at one moment so who knows where I may finish.

Nice to see this thread getting live again. 

Enjoying your party, not at your party, but falling asleep??? :shok: Now, that's interesting Awena darling...hahahaha...but you don't have to tell us the story!  :D Let us imagine it all....hehehehe.

So, Croatia next huh?  ;) Go baby, go!  :D