Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Moehusain9
    Newest Member
    Moehusain9

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

hahah,,Afi, how have you been, sleeping time or ? 

I am awake since 6 a.m. this morning,fall asleep so early last night, great feeling, today is so close to weekend and what am I gonna be up to ?

I need some change not sure what. 

It's now 3:41pm over at my place Awena darling. Had late lunch, now back at my darling Lady in Red playing Aliens...in the fun mode. Just want to try the game out and see what can be gained from it. Yeah...I am bored...as usual.  :(

Kudos man! Only the forum heroine in place of our darling Awena or.........better yet both of them coming from the laptop! Great imagination there Afi  :D

Ooooh maaan...I wouldn't mind any gal jumping out of my laptop and falling into my arms right now! Hahahaha. As long as it isn't that 80 year old lady from the saloon joke who hasn't had an ***** in 40 years...hahahahaha. Me and my imaginations and fantasies!  :D Different from yours Icy, but fantasies nonetheless!  :D

Hey, VaIdes. :) I'm actually working tonight (a nightshift). And while I have a few free moments, I'm reading this forum and  writing reviews about few ND bonuses I took in these days. :) And I feel super sleepy, so I hope that coffee and music will keep me up. :)

Oh, a night-bird then. :)

By the way, if you intend to participate in the bonus writing contest, please check careful all terms associated with it, because ND deposits are excluded at this stage. ;)

Oh, yes, I love working at night, I always feel inspired, but lately I can't help myself and fall asleep at 4am. And tell to myself- that's alright, I'm gonna work tomorrow.. and so it goes. :D

Yes, I'm thinking of trying them both-games and bonus contests and gonna read the terms multiple times. :)

How's the weather at your place? At mine, it's already autumn. :)

what do you play now ,Afi  :rolleyes:

Yes, Afi, for me it's 10pm and I'm feeling like I could fall asleep at this moment. But it's normal, I guess, since I'm having a 14 hour shift. :)

And Afi, do share what you're playing. We will send you good thoughts so you can win and send us gifts. :))

Ahhh...my 2 darlings! ^_^ 

Just completed...Wild Water. Before that it was Aliens. Both games went totally the opposite way as when I was playing them in the fun mode. Go figure!!!  :( I think Fruit Warp is still my best game for the remainder of this night...it hasn't really failed me yet!  ^_^

Oh, yes, I love working at night, I always feel inspired, but lately I can't help myself and fall asleep at 4am. And tell to myself- that's alright, I'm gonna work tomorrow.. and so it goes. :D

Yes, I'm thinking of trying them both-games and bonus contests and gonna read the terms multiple times. :)

How's the weather at your place? At mine, it's already autumn. :)

Cool, I'll be glad to welcome you in the other writing threads. :)

The weather...Well, it was almost 30 degrees today at my place! A real summer in September! :D

Ahhh...my 2 darlings! ^_^

Just completed...Wild Water. Before that it was Aliens. Both games went totally the opposite way as when I was playing them in the fun mode. Go figure!!!  :( I think Fruit Warp is still my best game for the remainder of this night...it hasn't really failed me yet!  ^_^

Well, good luck to you! :) I really like Aliens, but it hasn't brought me any super big winnings so far. :)

Cool, I'll be glad to welcome you in the other writing threads. :)

The weather...Well, it was almost 30 degrees today at my place! A real summer in September! :D

I'm really happy to hear that, VaIDes.  This quote will be my motivation to not let you down. :)

Well at my place it'f about half less. :D

I'm really happy to hear that, VaIDes.  This quote will be my motivation to not let you down. :)

Well at my place it'f about half less. :D

Then it must be a real autumn there, brrrrr. I hate the first autumn month, makes me feel depressed all the time. :(

Thanks God, I have this forum! It's a never ending hot and sunny summer here! :D

OH YES I AM darling!!! Fruit Warp gives me small wins on and off...not like most other games. Strange isn't it?! The game suits me very well...for now at least.  ;)

well i am not going to play any of this Thunderkicks games any more ,noo way ,I spend more then enough for them ,haaate them ,big time! :diablo:

Then it must be a real autumn there, brrrrr. I hate the first autumn month, makes me feel depressed all the time. :(

Thanks God, I have this forum! It's a never ending hot and sunny summer here! :D

Oh, agree with you on that! And it's just normal, because adjusting to autmn, winter, summer etc takes a little time. I'm always a bit depressed in september, because then is my birthday and I'm always thinking- how much have I done in my life, what goals have I reached.. serious stuff :D