Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Mfotu
    Newest Member
    Mfotu

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

you big LIAR :acute:  this is not yours I will bet with you ,but you will looose, big time ,no way !!! :nea:

Big?! Yeah, suppose so, I'm above 100 kilos after all. :D

But liar? Nahh, I'm still one of the most purest and innocent male creatures left in this tricky world, my fellow Katerina. ;) The pictures posted above were just an example of what we have 'prepared' for the winter together with my wife and little son. :p

But liar? Nahh, I'm still one of the most purest and innocent male creatures left in this tricky world, my fellow Katerina. ;) The pictures posted above were just an example of what we have 'prepared' for the winter together with my wife and little son. :p

You eat those only in winter or cold season mate? Any special reason for that? We don't practice that in Malaysia of course...we don't have winter, so we eat them any time we like.  :p

wow above 100 kilos,you are really big !!! 

You eat those only in winter or cold season mate? Any special reason for that? We don't practice that in Malaysia of course...we don't have winter, so we eat them any time we like.  :p

Yeah, mostly during the winter. And what a winter it could be?! Man, stay where you are, better +40 degrees outside instead of -40, trust me! ;)

Depends... My wife is always taking care for me not going too 'heavy', you know! :D And keeps a close eye on my wallet! Hahahah :D  

If I'm your wife, mate, I'll make sure you weigh no more than 80 kilos, but your wallet can weigh 100 kilos! Hahahahaha.

185 centimeters and please, don't be too harsh with me... B)  

That's a good height. No wonder you're not light! Hahahaha.

As for winter, yes, I still can remember those winters I had while still studying in London. So happened London had it's worst winter and heavy snowfall in one of those years, but the temperature didn't go below -20C. I had lots of fun playing with the snow too. Ahhh, good old days...  ^_^

haha my hubby is 185 centimeters also,but he weights 87 kilos .

Now I could explain how your hubby managed to keep such a woman beside him. :) 

I used to be under 80 kilos for ages...until the birth of my son. Then our life turned upside down for a couple of years, you know what I am talking about, eating when we can, always on the run... Quit smoking back in late 2008 also add some kilos above and there we go now. :)

Anyways, 10 kilos must be removed and I am going to do that! Oops, 10 kilos, but definitely NOT from my wallet weight! :D

Now I could explain how your hubby managed to keep such a woman beside him. :)

I used to be under 80 kilos for ages...until the birth of my son. Then our life turned upside down for a couple of years, you know what I am talking about, eating when we can, always on the run... Quit smoking back in late 2008 also add some kilos above and there we go now. :)

Anyways, 10 kilos must be removed and I am going to do that! Oops, 10 kilos, but definitely NOT from my wallet weight! :D

we stopped eating left overs from my son loong time ago but I didnt stopped smoking !

we stopped eating left overs from my son loong time ago but I didnt stopped smoking !

In a way, smoking helps to keep the body slim. Once you stop smoking, body weight will increase, due to better eating appetite. But...I'd prefer to stay slim...and healthy, inspite of the smoking!  ^_^

In a way, smoking helps to keep the body slim. Once you stop smoking, body weight will increase, due to better eating appetite. But...I'd prefer to stay slim...and healthy, inspite of the smoking!  ^_^

Man, there are three things I am proud of having done properly so far in my life. First - investing time, money and efforts into my education, Second - having such a great and amazing son and third - quit smoking! You just cannot imagine what a significant impact these bloody cigarettes are having over our lives! I'll give you only one example. I'm not exactly 20 kilos heavier than I used to be In November 2008 when quit smoking. But I am feeling at least three times lighter!!! I can run again, I can walk for hours again, I can even play football with my son and his friends outside again! And all that without chocking to death... 20 kilos above in return of clear lungs again?! Vote for that as it is indeed a fair deal. ;)

Man, there are three things I am proud of having done properly so far in my life. First - investing time, money and efforts into my education, Second - having such a great and amazing son and third - quit smoking! You just cannot imagine what a significant impact these bloody cigarettes are having over our lives! I'll give you only one example. I'm not exactly 20 kilos heavier than I used to be In November 2008 when quit smoking. But I am feeling at least three times lighter!!! I can run again, I can walk for hours again, I can even play football with my son and his friends outside again! And all that without chocking to death... 20 kilos above in return of clear lungs again?! Vote for that as it is indeed a fair deal. ;)

I wouldn't disagree on that mate. I know how good it would be for my health without inhaling poisonous smoke all the time, but I just do not have the strong will power to quit totally for now. Tried and failed a few times already. Perhaps one day later I will finally quit, I hope.  ^_^

I wouldn't disagree on that mate. I know how good it would be for my health without inhaling poisonous smoke all the time, but I just do not have the strong will power to quit totally for now. Tried and failed a few times already. Perhaps one day later I will finally quit, I hope.  ^_^

Sincerely hope you would manage to do that! And if you are looking for some additional incentives to do that just consider the idea of how much more money you could add to your monthly gambling budget instead of buying cigarettes. ;)