Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ndncorl
    Newest Member
    ndncorl

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Enjoying your party, not at your party, but falling asleep??? :shok: Now, that's interesting Awena darling...hahahaha...but you don't have to tell us the story!  :D Let us imagine it all....hehehehe.

So, Croatia next huh?  ;) Go baby, go!  :D

I have  canceled Croatia  :angel:  :girl_devil:  :pardon:

But why?! Hope it wasn't due to something bad happened? 

Your so nice as always, Guru, no nothing happened i just changed my mind because everyithing isnt in my taste so we will go another time. I am coming closer to Bulgaria, will go in Macedonia, poor me, cindarella  :cray:  :cray:

Hi, everyone. Well september has started and I'm really loving the weather. But what's not so great is that I think I'm having a cold. So I'm just sitting with a hot tea and reading aksgamblers. :) Besides, tomorrow is my birthday, and I don't feel like celebrating at all. :)

No need to...I'm multi-tasking all the time. ;)

sure you are  ;) ,sorry to say this,but this forum use to be my favorite place to come and chit chat,but this days this forum was sooo dead ,no admin or admina around :D nobody here ,either you are making chutney,because winter is coming or something else is going on  :unknw:

sure you are  ;) ,sorry to say this,but this forum use to be my favorite place to come and chit chat,but this days this forum was sooo dead ,no admin or admina around :D nobody here ,either you are making chutney,because winter is coming or something else is going on  :unknw:

I'm here... Sharon is here... Jelena, not sure about her though.  :rolleyes:  Maybe she's really doing some 'chutney' Hahaha:D

You could help us a lot by keeping the fire going over here though. ;) 

I'm here... Sharon is here... Jelena, not sure about her though.  :rolleyes:  Maybe she's really doing some 'chutney' Hahaha:D

You could help us a lot by keeping the fire going over here though. ;)

whhen i was talking about the chutney I was thinking of you making it hahahaaaa :D and dont worry I will keep the fire going  :D

Hi, everyone. Well september has started and I'm really loving the weather. But what's not so great is that I think I'm having a cold. So I'm just sitting with a hot tea and reading aksgamblers. :) Besides, tomorrow is my birthday, and I don't feel like celebrating at all. :)

we will celebrate here with some nice virtual cake Blondie. 

Happy Belated Birthday Blondie!!!  :give_rose:

Sorry for the very late wish...I was away and busy.  ;)  Hope your cold didn't spoil your once-a-year celebration. If it did, not to worry darling...same as for me too...that day always passed me silently!  :D

you big LIAR :acute:  this is not yours I will bet with you ,but you will looose, big time ,no way !!! :nea:

You all really love eating chutney? Those super duper sour-sweet appetisers? I love them too, but hardly get to eat them nowadays. I don't buy them, I don't make them, and nobody makes them for me...so no treats for me. Sigh.