Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kimmi95
    Newest Member
    Kimmi95

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

hey hajnrih I have read your last review ,you talking about no deposit bonuses,which you said Maceonia is restricted,well I think you are wrong,I can find you ,maybe not so .but at least 50 free chips to use as a new player and also for existing player !! ;)

Yes Kate I found dozen of no deposit bonuses here at AG that say Macedonia Accepted but when I register live chat tells me Macedonia is not eligible. Valdes has the list.  And I already went through most of them. At least Playtech and Microgaming. Moving on to Rival now.  :D  Anyway If you have some good no deposit bonus for Playtech Marvel Post or send me a PM.

hey hajnrih I have read your last review ,you talking about no deposit bonuses,which you said Maceonia is restricted,well I think you are wrong,I can find you ,maybe not so .but at least 50 free chips to use as a new player and also for existing player !! ;)

Yes Kate I found dozen of no deposit bonuses here at AG that say Macedonia Accepted but when I register live chat tells me Macedonia is not eligible. Valdes has the list.  And I already went through most of them. At least Playtech and Microgaming. Moving on to Rival now.  :D  Anyway If you have some good no deposit bonus for Playtech Marvel Post or send me a PM.

Yep, could confirm what hajnrih said. He sends me such messages on a regular basis, just like katemak and a few other members are doing when spot some inaccuracy. And for that I am most grateful!  :hi:

Sneha ,I am sure,positive ,that I saw this avatar of yours, on some forum ,is it yours ??

Well, she did say it was hers, but even if it isn't hers, Katy dear, it doesn't really matter.  ^_^

Perhaps the eye isn't Sneha's, she's using someone else's eye, just as I'm using someone else's avatar, but everybody knows that!  :D

Well, she did say it was hers, but even if it isn't hers, Katy dear, it doesn't really matter.  ^_^

Perhaps the eye isn't Sneha's, she's using someone else's eye, just as I'm using someone else's avatar, but everybody knows that!  :D

ahhh ,nooo Afi ,we didnt know :D  ,well I thought it was you on the avatar  :D ,

Oooouch, I was so busy and away that I completely lost the track of conversation over here :( Can someone tell me what are you recently started talking about, so I can jump in again, in this awesome thread? :D

Well Jelena our Top theme is "The Flatterer of AG" ,and that would be Afi  :D

Oooouch, I was so busy and away that I completely lost the track of conversation over here :( Can someone tell me what are you recently started talking about, so I can jump in again, in this awesome thread? :D

Well, well, well, look who's here! :D 

Luciana, dear, we were almost ready to post a thread similar to one of these two here and here! :p

Jelena please visit us more often ,you see Icy is suffering  :o or I have to call our Dr Love ,I guess his help is needed here ,AAAAfi were are you ????

I was looking high and low for a stretcher, my dear Queen. Couldn't get an ambulance neither. Icy needs a CPR...but I'm NOT gonna do it!!! Hahahahaha.  :D

Well Jelena our Top theme is "The Flatterer of AG" ,and that would be Afi  :D

Without a doubt and definitely!!

Jelena please visit us more often ,you see Icy is suffering  :o or I have to call our Dr Love ,I guess his help is needed here ,AAAAfi were are you ????

I will, I missed him too :) Is there anyone else that missed me? :p