Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Goncalo_2002
    Newest Member
    Goncalo_2002

• No registered users viewing this page.

Two Truths and a Lie Game - ALL WELCOME

You guys are good! How did you know that the franz ferdinand statement was true though nobody ever believes me when I tell them! :D

I guessed it was true because it would have been such a random lie! Then I knew 3 was the lie because you must obviously like rock music!

Do me and Katemak get a go now?

Non Gambling Related then ....

1) I always wanted to be a teacher growing up

2) I once ended up in hospital after a works party and too many glasses of wine!

3) I used to work for the fast food restaurant Mcdonalds

hmm Sharon ,you do look like a teacher but dont know if you become one,but i would go with number 2 is a lie ??

Number 3, definitely! :p

On the other hand, guys, just imagine our beloved Sharon being your new English teacher?! Oh, my... :D

I'm going with 3 as the lie. I can't picture you handling those burgers and fries!

Hmmmm, this is going to be interesting :D

I can't decide! 

I'll go for number 1 as a lie! Explanation: Think that you usually get and finish what you want, so if you really wanted it, you'd be a teacher now :D

hmm Sharon ,you do look like a teacher but dont know if you become one,but i would go with number 2 is a lie ??

I love how you all guessed!!

The lie was in fact ............ NUMBER 3.

@Luciana, thank you for the kind comments! Unfortunately once I hit college I turned into the typical 16-18 year old - and wanted parties more than a career!

Now we get to see Miss Sharon as a teacher (YYeaaahhh), Teacher or Librarian, the future is GOOD!

1) I have called one of the threads a ``ghost town`` once before!

2) I hit a 100x win playing Big Kahuna - Snakes and Ladders on it`s board game bonus!

3) I won a whopping $492 bonus playing in a tournament while guessing the correct Soccer team to win, Brazil in 5 / 07 / 2010!

Now we get to see Miss Sharon as a teacher (YYeaaahhh), Teacher or Librarian, the future is GOOD!

1) I have called one of the threads a ``ghost town`` once before!

2) I hit a 100x win playing Big Kahuna - Snakes and Ladders on it`s board game bonus!

3) I won a whopping $492 bonus playing in a tournament while guessing the correct Soccer team to win, Brazil in 5 / 07 / 2010!

I think number 1 is a lie

Hahaha, Sharon :D

That's why your number 2 (wine and hospital) was true! And even funnier is that nobody considered that as a lie :D :D

Icy, I think that I remember your Ghost town thread, when our forum was quiet little place :)

But have no idea about other 2  :mellow:  I'll pick 3 as a lie..and I'm probably wrong..I'm disaster in this game anyway :p

I think number 1 is a lie

Sharon, #1 is true, I did call one of the thread's a ghost town (Everyone was at the affiliate conference)

I think number 2 is the lie here.

You got it right Valdes, your turn!  :good:

Hahaha, Sharon :D

That's why your number 2 (wine and hospital) was true! And even funnier is that nobody considered that as a lie :D :D

Icy, I think that I remember your Ghost town thread, when our forum was quiet little place :)

But have no idea about other 2  :mellow:  I'll pick 3 as a lie..and I'm probably wrong..I'm disaster in this game anyway :p

You remember very well......I was still new at the time and Valdes was the only person in the thread. Hehehe he told me off that time, good times!  :lol:

Ok then, suppose it's my turn now...

1. I'm gonna pay a visit to the AskGamblers office for the very first time this weekend.

2. There's a cold as ice, Canadian guy here, who always strive to do his best when it comes to spoil ValDes last joy in this life. :D

3. I hate Wonky Wabbit slot, I think it sucks big time, it's stingy when it comes to payments and it's NetEnt biggest fiasco this year.

1. I'm gonna pay a visit to the AskGamblers office for the very first time this weekend.

2. There's a cold as ice, Canadian guy here, who always strive to do his best when it comes to spoil ValDes last joy in this life. :D

3. I hate Wonky Wabbit slot, I think it sucks big time, it's stingy when it comes to payments and it's NetEnt biggest fiasco this year.

I think number 3 is a lie  :rolleyes:

3 is the obvious lie!

Aaaaand the winner is.... No one, I'm afraid. :p

The original lie was supposed to be number 3 (well done Kate and Sharon :good:), but this absolute horrible weather, trying to flood and blow away right now the whole Balkan peninsula, ruined my trip to Belgrade and we have postponed it for June. :( 

I was going to say 2 yet I would still be wrong lol  ;) (I purposely wanted to use that as my answer) Now I will try to find another way to offend you Valdes without getting warning points. Only for me to do that is if everyone goes to the conference again. Everyone do that so there will be Act II!

Valdes, no warning points yet? Why is that? Am I that icy?

If everyone gets it wrong, it's another turn for Valdes?

I was going to say 2 yet I would still be wrong lol  ;) (I purposely wanted to use that as my answer) Now I will try to find another way to offend you Valdes without getting warning points. Only for me to do that is if everyone goes to the conference again. Everyone do that so there will be Act II!

Valdes, no warning points yet? Why is that? Am I that icy?

If everyone gets it wrong, it's another turn for Valdes?

In case you missed it somehow , I'm going to make a special announcements right now!  Just for you! :p

Although you are probably the biggest and most persistent known PITA (pain in the *** :D), also known as "AG Official teaser/drooler", coming form the North part of North America...I'm kind of fan and a secret admirer of your 'unique' way of expressing!  :lol:  :hi:

But hey, don't tell the others, especially Kate! :unknw:  She's gonna  :vava: me!  :crazy: