Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Tawhiri2022
    Newest Member
    Tawhiri2022

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED Mini 3-Day Pragmatic Play Tournament - INVITE ONLY

CONTEST DATES - 10TH April - 12th April 23:59 GMT

So I have spoken to our wonderful @Jelena_PragmaticPlay and we have agreed between us to run a mini PP Tournament. 

The prize fund is 200 EUR, which were outstanding from our last contest. 

ALL RULES ARE THE SAME - but you can find them here if you are unsure

This contest is invite only to the following members:

@loceff13 @Afi4wins @ales200 @Potatohead @Icy @Fiekie247 @Davespring @BillGates @Flatzem @jan duchau @Blackjax @klickdotdev @blondie

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

1. You can submit as many screenshots as you like

2. Only your highest multiplier will count

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Prizes:

2 x 100 EUR (Added onto your current invoice)

I already have all your payment details and invoices ready which means as soon as this contest ends, all invoices will be submitted for payment the next working day being the 13th April. Please allow 14 business days to receive payment. 

*** Please note this is a one off gesture of good will for everyone's effort who has taken part in our previous PP tournament.  

FINAL LEADERBOARD 

1st @loceff13 423.5 100 EUR

2nd @ales200 397.75 100 EUR

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

CONTEST DATES - 10TH April - 12th April 23:59 GMT

So I have spoken to our wonderful @Jelena_PragmaticPlay and we have agreed between us to run a mini PP Tournament. 

The prize fund is 200 EUR, which were outstanding from our last contest. 

ALL RULES ARE THE SAME - but you can find them here if you are unsure

This contest is invite only to the following members:

@loceff13 @Afi4wins @ales200 @Potatohead @Icy @Fiekie247 @Davespring @BillGates @Flatzem @jan duchau @Blackjax @klickdotdev @blondie

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

1. You can submit as many screenshots as you like

2. Only your highest multiplier will count

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Prizes:

2 x 100 EUR (Added onto your current invoice)

I already have all your payment details and invoices ready which means as soon as this contest ends, all invoices will be submitted for payment the next working day being the 13th April. Please allow 14 business days to receive payment. 

*** Please note this is a one off gesture of good will for everyone's effort who has taken part in our previous PP tournament.  

Well 13th is Saturday so I believe invoices will be sent on Monday, 15th.

1 minute ago, Blackjax said:

@cocopop3011 just out of curiosity, what will happen if in future contests people end up with same multiplier for 1st, 2nd, 3rd or any other position?

We’ll decide on a tiebreaker and come to a mutual agreement, but the chances are small with the decimal point included, and it’s not happened yet so … 

• cocopop3011 changed the title to Mini 3-Day Pragmatic Play Tournament - INVITE ONLY
4 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Hey guys, just realised this was meant to finish tonight not tomorrow night 🙈 So I guess it’s a 3-day contest now as as I can’t change the end date. 

What and the what what, with the flying what over the AG sun?

An hour this will end or do we have until Friday?

6 minutes ago, Icy said:

What and the what what, with the flying what over the AG sun?

An hour this will end or do we have until Friday?

What do you mean wait until Friday? Wait for what? 

It was always ending Friday I put the date as the 12th. 

If by waiting you mean your invoices being sent, YOU ALL ASKED for the remaining money to be used for a contest. You can’t have it all! And it was noted very early on that the invoices were not being sent until Saturday. 

8 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

What do you mean wait until Friday? Wait for what? 

It was always ending Friday I put the date as the 12th. 

If by waiting you mean your invoices being sent, YOU ALL ASKED for the remaining money to be used for a contest. You can’t have it all! And it was noted very early on that the invoices were not being sent until Saturday. 

Lol this is in regards to the contest only. I'm confused about whether this contest ends today like an hour from now or it ends on the 12th. 

30 minutes ago, Icy said:

Lol this is in regards to the contest only. I'm confused about whether this contest ends today like an hour from now or it ends on the 12th. 

The date was always the 12th from day one 😊 So nothing to be confused about. I merely wrote that I meant to write the 11th, so nothings changed. 

2 hours ago, Icy said:

It ends at 11:59pm GMT time on the 12th as it says in the first post. Just type 'gmt time' into google to see the current time and you can figure it out.

I don't know if it's too late but I got this screenshot from a win on Fortune Coins. I didn't think to screencap the game after it happened but here is the thing from my transaction history.  

It was a 268x multiplier on Ripe Rewards via Fortune Coins.

I have reached out to support for the betID and houseID of this wager so hopefully I can get the info in time.

edit: they responded. I added their response  Ugh  

2E701A71-0ACB-4F3D-BC6F-A3FC3AD4794B.png

F28C5C4E-896D-4709-B569-0BEC924F7F74.jpeg

Edited by klickdotdev
more info x2

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED Mini 3-Day Pragmatic Play Tournament - INVITE ONLY
  • cocopop3011 unpinned this topic