Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    FM374115
    Newest Member
    FM374115

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: February Pragmatic Play Tournament: Win a Share of €2,000

Final Leaderboard

1st - @Afi4wins - 1501.4x

2nd - @Blackjax - 1493x

3rd - @Fiekie247 - 1025x

4th - @kavaman - 850.2x

5th @loceff13 - 675x

6th - @Flatzem - 615.5x

7th - @jan duchau - 612.55x

8th - @Icy - 470x

9th - @ales200 - 455x 

10th - @Davespring - 53.2x

11th - @Kiwiguy - 43.65x

3 minutes ago, Davespring said:

@cocopop3011 Thanks for organising these as always! Could I send you different details for this one please, as I'd rather a straight transfer in EUR to my revolut account instead of Skrill due to their damn fees!

Congrats to all the winners, how you guys managed to get those 1500x wins is beyond me, 100x was a push 😂

The payments can only be received via Skrill or bank transfer. If you don't like Skrill you will have to go for bank transfer which might cost you some fee, it might be less thank Skrill though.

20 minutes ago, Davespring said:

@cocopop3011 Thanks for organising these as always! Could I send you different details for this one please, as I'd rather a straight transfer in EUR to my revolut account instead of Skrill due to their damn fees!

Congrats to all the winners, how you guys managed to get those 1500x wins is beyond me, 100x was a push 😂

I have said a few times that we don’t do Revolt payments unfortunately. It is Skrill only 🤣🙈

23 minutes ago, Davespring said:

sometimes in these contests the early birds get the biggest wins on day 1.

25 minutes ago, Davespring said:

you won't pay a bank transfer fee if you receive EUR winnings to your EUR bank account. 

52 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

I have said a few times that we don’t do Revolt payments unfortunately. It is Skrill only 🤣🙈

I'm sorry if I'm being mistaken, but payment can be arranged by bank transfer right? Each account within revolut has local and swift bank details, so it would just be a standard payment if I'm correct? I can send money to and from my revolut account using the bank details, which is an IBAN and swift code and denominated in EUR?

49 minutes ago, Davespring said:

I'm sorry if I'm being mistaken, but payment can be arranged by bank transfer right? Each account within revolut has local and swift bank details, so it would just be a standard payment if I'm correct? I can send money to and from my revolut account using the bank details, which is an IBAN and swift code and denominated in EUR?

We can do a bank transfer to a bank. If you change to bank account you'll need to keep this method as we can't keep changing it 🙂 

Please PM me your bank details 🙂 I know you say that your Revolt works with bank details, but please note AG will not be responsible for the missing payment if it does not arrive in your Revolt account from our account as I have stated that we only support bank transfers and Skrill. 🙂 

22 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

We can do a bank transfer to a bank. If you change to bank account you'll need to keep this method as we can't keep changing it 🙂 

Please PM me your bank details 🙂 I know you say that your Revolt works with bank details, but please note AG will not be responsible for the missing payment if it does not arrive in your Revolt account from our account as I have stated that we only support bank transfers and Skrill. 🙂 

No problem, will send them over to check they are similar to ones you have dealt with in the past from other people.

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED: February Pragmatic Play Tournament: Win a Share of €2,000
  • 4 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Jelena_PragmaticPlay said:

Can I get the link to this pls? ❤️

I discovered whole bunch of notifications and tags I missed 😭

@Jelena_PragmaticPlay Here's the link you require:

https://forum.askgamblers.com/topic/15681-closed-february-pragmatic-play-tournament-win-a-share-of-€2000/

On 2/27/2024 at 11:36 PM, cocopop3011 said:

@jan duchau did you send me your details?

4 sure, 2x times...via PM.

Dunno what happened at AG's part but just looked at my balance and the money still hasn't arrived.

I'm gonna end my comment with that and wait for response.