Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Rockhead7769
    Newest Member
    Rockhead7769

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: February Pragmatic Play Tournament: Win a Share of €2,000

2 hours ago, jan duchau said:

4 sure, 2x times...via PM.

Dunno what happened at AG's part but just looked at my balance and the money still hasn't arrived.

I'm gonna end my comment with that and wait for response.

I’ll chase it for you today. Remind me which payment method you picked please. 

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

I’ll chase it for you today. Remind me which payment method you picked please. 

On 2/29/2024 at 12:45 PM, cocopop3011 said:

REMOVED

SEPA instant is good enough 😉

13 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

@jan duchau your payment has been sent by bank already, please allow a few working days and let me know if it’s still not arrived. 

First time I'm asking for a more specified and clarifying answer so baby steps onward....

- Do you mean 'your payment has been sent  by bank already' today after you chasin' the matter or did you receive answer that the amount was already transferred together with the payments from other members on an older date (if so, which date was that?).

IDEA for future...we all get paid by bank transfer or Skrill wallet right.

For the bank transfers, would creating a QR code and pm'ing  it to you not be easier?

If we know the amount, our banking app can create a QR code for X amount.

This would be instant payment and someone from accounting would just have to do a visual check with the list of members+amount due, before actually confirming from AG's side, who send the 'receive x amount QR' code. (maybe even KYC-wise if needed)

5 hours ago, jan duchau said:

First time I'm asking for a more specified and clarifying answer so baby steps onward....

- Do you mean 'your payment has been sent  by bank already' today after you chasin' the matter or did you receive answer that the amount was already transferred together with the payments from other members on an older date (if so, which date was that?).

IDEA for future...we all get paid by bank transfer or Skrill wallet right.

For the bank transfers, would creating a QR code and pm'ing  it to you not be easier?

If we know the amount, our banking app can create a QR code for X amount.

This would be instant payment and someone from accounting would just have to do a visual check with the list of members+amount due, before actually confirming from AG's side, who send the 'receive x amount QR' code. (maybe even KYC-wise if needed)

We don’t do QR codes. 

I was told all invoices were paid last week 21st March which means it is 5 business days today.  

@Flatzem could you confirm if you have received yours please? If not I will chase them both today as I would usually say 3-5 business days for bank. 

2 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

We don’t do QR codes. 

I was told all invoices were paid last week 21st March which means it is 5 business days today.  

@Flatzem could you confirm if you have received yours please? If not I will chase them both today as I would usually say 3-5 business days for bank. 

received it on 22nd

Nopes, I didn't receive anything.

What i would like to know is what is country of origin depositing.

If it is Serbia or Malta, then bank transfers are handled 2 to max 3 days.

Info from my bank's website.

The IBAN I gave you would normally suffice, together with recipients name ofcourse.

But in some instances adding BIC/SWIFT (same) is truly automated.

But as all country's have their own BIC/SWIFT in one big database, IBAN should auto be allocated to correct bank.

Simple money transfers, with more than 95% of payments taking less than 2 minutes.

There are several steps in the process which are displayed in the app, or website, when making a transfer. These steps are listed below, with the first two relating to the payment (funding) of the transaction and the second two detailing the payout to the recipient/beneficiary. 

To view the status of your transfer, select the transfer you wish to review and click the ‘View status details’.

1. Transfer Booked - indicates the request is recorded in the system.
  2. Payment Pending - awaiting your payment/funding still pending.
  3. Payment Received - transfer has been successfully funded ready to be sent. 
  4. Payment Failed - there was an error with your payment / we haven't received funds.  
  5. Payment Processing - outbound payment to the recipient is in progress.
  6. Payment Processed - payout request has been successful.
  7. Money Sent  - funds are with the recipient’s bank pending confirmation of deposit to their account. 
  8. Delivered - funds are confirmed by the recipient/beneficiary’s bank as deposited. (Please bear in mind it can take up to 2 working days for the recipient bank to credit the account) 
  9. Delivery Failed / Cancelled / Expired - the process has been interrupted. In this scenario, the money will be refunded to you. (Please note it can take 3 business days).

I'll add my BIC/SWIFT for being complete: GEBABEBB

40 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Oh okay. Let’s see what’s going with @jan duchau then. 

Nopes, I didn't receive anything.

What i would like to know is what is country of origin depositing.

If it is Serbia or Malta, then bank transfers are handled 2 to max 3 days.

Info from my bank's website.

The IBAN I gave you would normally suffice, together with recipients name ofcourse.

But in some instances adding BIC/SWIFT (same) is truly automated.

But as all country's have their own BIC/SWIFT in one big database, IBAN should auto be allocated to correct bank.

Simple money transfers, with more than 95% of payments taking less than 2 minutes.

There are several steps in the process which are displayed in the app, or website, when making a transfer. These steps are listed below, with the first two relating to the payment (funding) of the transaction and the second two detailing the payout to the recipient/beneficiary. 

To view the status of your transfer, select the transfer you wish to review and click the ‘View status details’.

1. Transfer Booked - indicates the request is recorded in the system.
  2. Payment Pending - awaiting your payment/funding still pending.
  3. Payment Received - transfer has been successfully funded ready to be sent. 
  4. Payment Failed - there was an error with your payment / we haven't received funds.  
  5. Payment Processing - outbound payment to the recipient is in progress.
  6. Payment Processed - payout request has been successful.
  7. Money Sent  - funds are with the recipient’s bank pending confirmation of deposit to their account. 
  8. Delivered - funds are confirmed by the recipient/beneficiary’s bank as deposited. (Please bear in mind it can take up to 2 working days for the recipient bank to credit the account) 
  9. Delivery Failed / Cancelled / Expired - the process has been interrupted. In this scenario, the money will be refunded to you. (Please note it can take 3 business days).

I'll add my BIC/SWIFT for being complete: GEBABEBB