Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mrcuankipro
    Newest Member
    mrcuankipro

• No registered users viewing this page.

Covid-19: We are all in this together! Check in here every day

1 hour ago, ValDes said:

Yeah, the Black Sea resorts are almost empty... Same goes for biggest mountain SPA & resorts... :(  Totally understandable thou - still paralyzed air- and land-traffic, no one really knows who's allowed to come and go from any European country actually, situation changes on a daily,sometimes hourly basis with new instructions set in place only to be removed a few hours/days later...

To be honest, I don't really expect that Europe will have a normal holiday season this summer, I mean the whole continent and not just Bulgaria. 

Glad to hear things getting so much better in Malaysia! :good: 

Honestly - I dont think things will ever be the same or go back to normal.

Even when Covid has blown over, people will still wear mask, similar like the usual in China, when people are sick they where mask in Public.

Also during Covid 19 - South Africa has climed to position 83 in the world for the amount of Divorce cases being increased - Just shows not everyone is trully happy and I think Covid was a huge challenge for many couples, especially for those CEO with house wives etc, an many other scenarios.

IMHO, the world will be  in no time back to absolutely the same 'state of crap' it has been before COVID hit us....  It's all about the money eventually  and that insane mercantile state of mind most/all of us already been brainwashed into. 😛 

Not to mention that few days after successful vaccine is announced  we will back to thinking we're (im)mortal again... :D 

1 hour ago, Fiekie247 said:

Honestly - I dont think things will ever be the same or go back to normal.

Even when Covid has blown over, people will still wear mask, similar like the usual in China, when people are sick they where mask in Public.

Also during Covid 19 - South Africa has climed to position 83 in the world for the amount of Divorce cases being increased - Just shows not everyone is trully happy and I think Covid was a huge challenge for many couples, especially for those CEO with house wives etc, an many other scenarios.

I, for one, would prefer not to wear a face mask if possible, or I would wear it without covering my nose...I find it very hard to breathe properly!

I'm really surprised that divorce cases actually went up...it should be pregnancy instead! Well, more Malaysians have gotten pregnant by now, but they sure ain't complaining! 🤣

Well I mean with couples being home... Most of them don't know what to do given being in each other face for long period of times. That is where I am coming from...

On 6/30/2020 at 1:51 PM, Afi4wins said:

I, for one, would prefer not to wear a face mask if possible, or I would wear it without covering my nose...I find it very hard to breathe properly!

I'm really surprised that divorce cases actually went up...it should be pregnancy instead! Well, more Malaysians have gotten pregnant by now, but they sure ain't complaining! 🤣

Well I certainly will NOT be adding a fifth to my gang, that is for certain! Even if we go into second lockdown. Uh-uh no no 🙂 

10 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Well I certainly will NOT be adding a fifth to my gang, that is for certain! Even if we go into second lockdown. Uh-uh no no 🙂 

Huh?! Thought you were a strong believer in the odd-number-lucky-theory! :friends:♥️

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, JOKER88 said:

How is everyone doing through the COVD-19 Crisis??, I am currently staying in Thailand and have found things over the last few weeks to carm down, how is it for everyone else?

Well Joker88, things in my country Malaysia is looking good...everything is going fine, looking almost as normal, except for the masks everywhere, hehehe.

1 hour ago, JOKER88 said:

How is everyone doing through the COVD-19 Crisis??, I am currently staying in Thailand and have found things over the last few weeks to carm down, how is it for everyone else?

Hey there :) 

Unfortunately, things in Bulgaria don't look promising as the government officials are now talking about Covid-19 spreading in a ''diffusive'' way instead of the 'cluster' way like it used to only a month ago. Which means the number of newly infected people will rise... :( 

On 7/29/2020 at 9:35 AM, ValDes said:

Hey there :) 

Unfortunately, things in Bulgaria don't look promising as the government officials are now talking about Covid-19 spreading in a ''diffusive'' way instead of the 'cluster' way like it used to only a month ago. Which means the number of newly infected people will rise... :( 

Yep, I think the world is starting to see the second spike earlier than expected! Part of England is back in lockdown. One part has already been in lockdown again for a month. Here is Wales things are very good. Everything will be pretty much open by September,. All being well. 

I seen Spain are having a massive increase in cases too. Stay safe Valdes. 

• 1 month later...

So today is the first proper day of our schools start and there has already been 7 affected schools of Covid 19 in my county. They are considering a local lockdwon. How is everyone doing?

I am due to go on holiday this weekend and to be honest we really need a break so keep your fingers crossed for me guys.

The school year starts on Sep 15th here in Bulgaria but the covid related questions are more than the answers as of this moment. Sincerely hope the relevant ministry and agencies will provide adequate guidance and workflows for everyone - teachers, children, parents, directors, everyone involved into this gigantic process called education... 

Have a great one, dear! No one deserves more than you, for sure! :D 

Local lockdowns....hmmm....very much a knee jerk reaction  in some cases and a lot of the doctors etc have been very sceptical about their usefulness.

But anyway...schools. The schools here are a free for all: walked by one the other day and everyone's on top of each other, even leaving the place. Including teachers and parents - I can see why businesses get annoyed at the hint of a local lockdown when they a walk by nonsense like that. What's the point of telling kids 'oh don't move classroom all day or no canteen' when you have the above. 

Education had been for many years, next to the NHS, a giant political football. Nothing that goes on there makes sense - when i had to periodically work there, I hated it. It's like a snow globe world where the real world spins outside but the school bubble remains the same 🤪

The Unions were always fun - probably the last in the Tory extermination policy which holds/held some clout. The fear in some peoples eyes when you mentioned 'has this been run by the EIS' was a sight to behold. 

People are now just tired with the contradictory messages - seriously, there's a chippy next door to a pub here. The pub, they're all out shaking hands, hanging over each other and then the chippy has signs for 2m etc, can't get in without a mask but can in the pub, which is packed. Repeat that over the city and you can see why fatigue is setting in. 

local lockdowns make me laugh anyway - for YEARS, all parties (not just tory), have make it their quest to slice the fat off local authorities - don't get me wrong, there was a large amount of wastage that needed addressed but they have become the default setting for when a governments wants to make a saving. Now all of a sudden, they are valued 'partners' who can administer/review/oversee, these local lockdowns - find that hard to believe when some of them can't afford to cut the grass twice a year.  

6 minutes ago, pinnit2015 said:

Local lockdowns....hmmm....very much a knee jerk reaction  in some cases and a lot of the doctors etc have been very sceptical about their usefulness.

But anyway...schools. The schools here are a free for all: walked by one the other day and everyone's on top of each other, even leaving the place. Including teachers and parents - I can see why businesses get annoyed at the hint of a local lockdown when they a walk by nonsense like that. What's the point of telling kids 'oh don't move classroom all day or no canteen' when you have the above. 

Education had been for many years, next to the NHS, a giant political football. Nothing that goes on there makes sense - when i had to periodically work there, I hated it. It's like a snow globe world where the real world spins outside but the school bubble remains the same 🤪

The Unions were always fun - probably the last in the Tory extermination policy which holds/held some clout. The fear in some peoples eyes when you mentioned 'has this been run by the EIS' was a sight to behold. 

People are now just tired with the contradictory messages - seriously, there's a chippy next door to a pub here. The pub, they're all out shaking hands, hanging over each other and then the chippy has signs for 2m etc, can't get in without a mask but can in the pub, which is packed. Repeat that over the city and you can see why fatigue is setting in. 

Exactly! Don't even get me started with our school - their new changes are an asbolute joke. Unless we are willing to do herd immunity I really don't see the way forward.

Herd/Tell the most vulnerable to continue to shield/Vaccine - I sure as ***** will not be taking a vaccine if it comes out before Xmas, no way. (not that i'm one of the anti vaxxers but they still don't really understand it so how they can safely dish out a vaccine in the near future is beyond me.

Sense of anger continuing to bubble across the place and and for that reason i can't see anymore  additional restrictions being placed - some may be re-introduced temporarily but be a brave politician to keep them going. 

3 minutes ago, pinnit2015 said:

Herd/Tell the most vulnerable to continue to shield/Vaccine - I sure as ***** will not be taking a vaccine if it comes out before Xmas, no way. (not that i'm one of the anti vaxxers but they still don't really understand it so how they can safely dish out a vaccine in the near future is beyond me.

Sense of anger continuing to bubble across the place and and for that reason i can't see anymore  additional restrictions being placed - some may be re-introduced temporarily but be a brave politician to keep them going. 

What a blardy shambles!!

Anyway, bit of good news. I’ll be around the forum a lot more in the days now with my little boy going full time as well this year I only have the baby home which frees up a lot of time in the day. 

So Covid May still be here but at least you have more of me now too 😂🥳

Problem with Covid-19 is that, unless say Zika/Ebola etc, it hasn't gathered universal acceptance of the risks. If this was Ebola that was easily transmitted on a national scale, we wouldn't even be having these conversations - the general consensus would be ' get rid of this at all costs, i don't care if we need to lockdown for 12 months etc' This virus still polarises a lot of experts in terms of it's harm and the general issue, which i can see the point, are we seriously shutting down a country for 3 people in hospital? 

Hindsights going to be a wonderful thing i think with this.

What is obvious is how inept the UK Govt has been - at every turn they've, in a typically British way, bungled everything. 

• 2 weeks later...

The pitiful Brexit negotiations are becoming more and more obvious as this UK Govt lurches from one bumbling decision to the next. Where's Test/Trace/Isolate, the world beating system to be available from June? Nowhere. Pie in the Sky. 

Groups of 4/6/10, curfews on pubs (seriously, what is that about?), open, close, go to work, don't go to work, local lockdowns that look like whack a mole. 

On the plus side, between Brexit and this, those looking in from the outside are having their thoughts of the brits being a bunch of Basil Faulty's reinforced. 

The USA has it bad enough in having a fruit cake leader; this UK versions just every bit as incompetent. 

We’re already on a local lockdown here but it’s the most ridiculous lockdown rules ever!!

Cant leave the borough without good reason and anyone who works out of the borough still can so can still spread it anyway. And there’s no shop closures.

There has been confirmed cases in both of my children’s schools but I’m just so done with this virus now 

Personally for me in the UK is that it’s Been a failure to failure from the start and it is showing no signs of failures stopping. 

At the start it looked as if it would bring people together after years of divide: on one side where screaming for a lockdown as it was so deadly ( wanted the 3 week furlough)   then couldnt wait to break it and it was all a “plandemic lies” 

i honestly thought the Govs plan was ease the lock down and when it started to pick up again, that people would refuse this time, now it’s picking up so quick they have to enforce it. I really feel for people still on furlough as they now look in serious danger with it coming to an end and then no end in sight and all help gone. Really hope that you and all your families stay safe and well

1 minute ago, WillTheyWontThwy said:

Personally for me in the UK is that it’s Been a failure to failure from the start and it is showing no signs of failures stopping. 

At the start it looked as if it would bring people together after years of divide: on one side where screaming for a lockdown as it was so deadly ( wanted the 3 week furlough)   then couldnt wait to break it and it was all a “plandemic lies” 

i honestly thought the Govs plan was ease the lock down and when it started to pick up again, that people would refuse this time, now it’s picking up so quick they have to enforce it. I really feel for people still on furlough as they now look in serious danger with it coming to an end and then no end in sight and all help gone. Really hope that you and all your families stay safe and well

Thank you and same to you and your family too!

The issue is last month the government pleaded with everyone to go out and enjoy half price meals to pump money back into the economy now two weeks later there’s a spike in cases. What did they expect. 

The virus is being transmitted to our young, what did they expect when they open schools at full capacity! 

24 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Thank you and same to you and your family too!

The issue is last month the government pleaded with everyone to go out and enjoy half price meals to pump money back into the economy now two weeks later there’s a spike in cases. What did they expect. 

The virus is being transmitted to our young, what did they expect when they open schools at full capacity! 

Yeah even though the. Numbers were telling them that it was not the correct decision, but again it wasn’t really to boost the economy as they scrapped the VAT, All they were interested in was getting all those in the  industry back to work l, then kids back to school allowing more parents back to work which also means that they come off furlough amd can’t be put back on. 

i have been very lucky throughout all this time, I became high risk because of Meds around 2 weeks before lockdown and company paid al my wages. So went back I. June As still was very quiet, the company has grown and taken around 200 more staff on since May, circa 20%. 

went from worried every day to back at work early and tbh I Never really thought about it at all when at work 

They're being sneaky as well - devising the local lockdowns, 'ah but it's the Council's doing this', as a precursor to a full lock down in all but name.

Go to Spain, don't go, go, but don't expect to come back, open the gyms, now close the gyms. Like the keystone cops atm. 

There has to come a tipping point when the numbers /effects question the use of such measures. 

No point even discussing a vaccine because it isn't coming anytime soon.

Do genuinely think a second lockdown will put the country on it's knees, something which it'll take decades to get over. 

Plus side, my bet on BoJo the moron being gone by Xmas is looking like a winner. Poor guy can't even afford a Nanny ffs. 

All in the background there's Brexit being ballsed up, the Scots Independence issue going to rear it's head again etc.  Sheesh. 

I voted for Scotland to stay in the Union last time, the next vote it'll be a different box getting ticked