Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Notifications
Login

cocopop3011

Administrators
  • Posts

    30608
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1364

Everything posted by cocopop3011

  1. Thanks everyone! Im sooooo excited. @Lu...I have no idea if I will make it..the museum trip is on hold at the moment which is such a shame but fingers crossed it will all work out in time. I am actually being started off on the labour on the 14th October as I had a very traumatic experience with Sophie (I won't go into it and I haven't mentioned it because it is very morbid) so they are not willing for me to go the full two weeks over my date so im having a small process done the day before my due date (if baby jones hasn't already come) so either way she should be here very shortly.
  2. Afi I have no idea....your riddles are usually soooo easy yet sooooo hard so I am guessing the answer is going to be a real obvious one that we all miss right'?
  3. I doubt me either! I think we can probably rely on Icy as this is very much his topic
  4. Space Wars maybe?
  5. oh I see where you are going with it...but I don't think it could be accepted. Sorry....and icy's TAG PRICE can't be accepted either as it's just been used! So we are still on PRICE TAG.....
  6. what's a Tag Picture Hun?
  7. Just kidding Afi...the answer was of course Window!
  8. I'm here, I'm here. Sorry I know I have been quiet this last week, been preparing everything ready for the new arrival. Just 10 days to go now and I am so excited. Can't wait to finally meet here. So we have the TEN DAY countdown now! Whoopie!!!!!!
  9. What invention lets you look right through a wall?
  10. Here are some of our newest Casinos guys: Finlandia Casino - NetEnt, Yggdrasil and Betsoft BetFlag Casino - Microgaming, Amaya and World Match Suertia Casino - GTECH G2 Casino Maximum - B3W
  11. Hahahaha! I didn't notice how old the post was either !
  12. Hopefully October and November will bring you lots more then!
  13. Well done Biggy
  14. I see where you are coming from with the screenshot Lu, but proving a screenshot hasn't just been copied from another site/google is almost possible I think! But I trust all of our members here I think we can just go on trust
  15. Have you played at Casino Room Valdes?
  16. hahahah! We are too nice to blame !
  17. Only three more days left! I wonder who will be first to play it??????
  18. cocopop3011

    Olybet

    There is quite a few unfortunately.!!
  19. HAHAHAHA! I think number 3 is the lie because dont you have to be in a relationship to go to a swingers party? I thought that was the idea of those parties! oh...unless you was planning on taking the tree??
  20. You definitely have to give this game a go Afi, even though this game has never bought me in massive fortunes I have always liked it and would definitely recommend it to anyone that has not played it before
  21. Sorry if this has been mentioned, but do t forget your free spins on both Casino Luck and Guts Casino Starburst for Casino Luck Big Bang for Guts Casino
×
  • Create New...