Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Rsantos510
    Newest Member
    Rsantos510

• No registered users viewing this page.

Big Time Gaming and Bonanza

Happy that you joined the Bonanza in the "Freezer" club.

Most of us gave up on this slot, more than a year ago, maybe even 2 years ago after you could never hit anything decent even, the best you on average get is 250 - 300x and this was such a great game.

Not sure what BTG did but they messed it up.

Only @pinnit2015are allowed to be rolling fivers or 0.40 cents stakes with x3000 winners - Not sure how that work, maybe the UK version running at 99% RTP like Book of 99!

Biggest win I had at bonanza was 1600x win on a 0.60 cents. Was i surprised? Yeah. How much did it take to have a similar win at bonanza? Until now I have not reached this win not even close. Same goes to doa2. Had 2 mega wins last year. A 5k win on a 0.90 cent and a 1.3k on a 0.18 cent. After that bonuses are bad as turds..hahahaha

Anyway, I think the worst megaways btg game I have ever seen when it comes to RTP is the one and only who wants to be a millionaire and the second version. Oh man I don't know why these games are still out. 

Most of my profits from Bonanza was during base game in 117 649 megaways. Those were 600 up to 1200x wins.

My biggest win was just over 2000x, basically 80 dead spins and other smaller wins to increase multiplier. Final spin mass K's with 8x multiplier. 

I used to love this when you have 11 bad spin and that final free spins makes up for the session. 

Millionaire is very bad - I just like the fact that 117 649 megaways happens very often though, but I always miss. 

However free spins pays bad

Most of my profits from Bonanza was during base game in 117 649 megaways. Those were 600 up to 1200x wins.

My biggest win was just over 2000x, basically 8 dead spins and other smaller wins to increase multiplier. Final spin mass K's with 8x multiplier. 

I used to love this when you have 11 bad spin and that final free spins makes up for the session. 

Millionaire is very bad - I just like the fact that 117 649 megaways happens very often though, but I always miss. 

4 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

My biggest win was just over 2000x, basically 80 dead spins and other smaller wins to increase Multiplier. Final Spin mass K's with 8x multiplier. 

When you say that the 117649 megaways happened very often, was all the symbols on the reel of the same 1x1 size, or with some bigger sized symbols like 2x1, 2x2 and so on? It cannot pay 117649 ways when any of the symbols are bigger than 1x1 size!

8 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

My biggest win was just over 2000x, basically 80 dead spins and other smaller wins to increase Multiplier. Final Spin mass K's with 8x multiplier. 

Indeed millionaire brings the max ways often but never connect. To be honest the free spins are the worst bonus game I have ever seen. How many times I've lost those "precious" 8 fs just to make them 10. 

6 hours ago, kayenne23 said:

Indeed millionaire brings the max ways often but never connect. To be honest the free spins are the worst bonus game I have ever seen. How many times I've Lost those "precious" 8 fs just to make them 10. 

That's why I don't gamble the features, whether it's Extra Chilli or Millionaire, losing the feature entirely feels like too much of a risk for me.

12 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

When you say that the 117649 megaways happened very often, was all the symbols on the reel of the same 1x1 size, or with some bigger sized symbols like 2x1, 2x2 and so on? It cannot pay 117649 ways when any of the symbols are bigger than 1x1 size!

Yes all symbols are 1x1. That means 7 symbols on every reel. 

went for a bit of Bonanza today, on 60c stake, and on the 58th spin it dropped in GOLD with a 0xbet trigger...... so what did the 12 spins pay???? just 36 x Bet.... it reached a x10 multiplier... and had 7 dead spins during the free spins (4 of them were consecutive (spins #5 to #8)... what about the megaways ?

they were 1920 (win), 2160 (dead), 1152 (win), 9600 (win), 6300 (dead), 6048 (dead), 6480 (dead), 15000 (dead), 4500 (win), 1296 (dead), 10000 (win), 4725 (dead)

so out of 12 spins, only twice it went 10K megaways or more... and the largest megaways was a dead spin (15000)

average megaways ? 5225 ........

9 hours ago, kayenne23 said:

Indeed millionaire brings the max ways often but never connect. To be honest the free spins are the worst bonus game I have ever seen. How many times I've Lost those "precious" 8 fs just to make them 10. 

I don't know if it really matters but only gamble if you have a high percentage type of question, and don't gamble if its 50-50 on the first question or call a friend question.

I used to take the gamble feature on Millionaire only if audience poll would say more than 80%. I lost twice on 87% and 89% audience poll and stopped taking gamble feature. Once it took 1100 spins to trigger feature and I stopped playing millionaire. White rabbit and extra chilli are the only BTG slots that I now play since u get that coin drop feature and bonus is guaranteed.

17 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

went for a bit of Bonanza today, on 60c stake, and on the 58th Spin it dropped in GOLD with a 0xbet trigger...... so what did the 12 spins pay???? just 36 x Bet.... it reached a x10 Multiplier... and had 7 dead spins during the free spins (4 of them were consecutive (spins #5 to #8)... what about the megaways ?

they were 1920 (win), 2160 (dead), 1152 (win), 9600 (win), 6300 (dead), 6048 (dead), 6480 (dead), 15000 (dead), 4500 (win), 1296 (dead), 10000 (win), 4725 (dead)

so out of 12 spins, only twice it went 10K megaways or more... and the largest megaways was a dead spin (15000)

average megaways ? 5225 ........

To be honest Megaway slots by blueprint are much better than btg. You should try them.

1 minute ago, Blackjax said:

To be honest Megaway slots by blueprint are much better than btg. You should try them.

I have tried them but only good ones were diamond mine megaways and diamond mine extra gold megaways but they have turned cold and won't trigger a feature, and as for ted/rick & morty still not triggered a feature on them in many hundreds of spins

42 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

I have tried them but only good ones were Diamond Mine megaways and diamond mine extra gold megaways but they have turned cold and won't trigger a feature, and as for ted/rick & morty still not triggered a feature on them in many hundreds of spins

Primal megaways and temple of treasures are also good. In temple you need to take the mystery pick. Because in that pick you get a lot more mystery symbols.

48 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

I used to take the gamble feature on Millionaire only if audience poll would say more than 80%. I Lost twice on 87% and 89% audience poll and stopped taking gamble feature. Once it took 1100 spins to trigger feature and I stopped playing millionaire. White rabbit and extra chilli are the only BTG slots that I now play since u get that coin drop feature and bonus is guaranteed.

sometimes those WWTBAM features drop in close , had one session on it last year where had 3 features in just 105 spins on 60c stake.... the first one I failed on 1st question (2nd spin), and the other two features I walked on 14 FS (79th spin) and 12 FS (105th spin). features paid 95x and 36x...

the next session feature drops in on 129th spin (walked on 18FS) paid 160x,

the session after that 3 features in 317 spins, (failed on the 1st question)(spin #109), then 2 spins later another feature (22xBet 10FS), and the 3rd feature was on spin 194. (walked at 8 FS) paid 122x... then played another 123 spins where it dropped balance by 34 eur.

but after that came the horror sessions.. 300 spins for a 10FS feature paying just 13x, 466 spins later a 21x (walked at 8FS), and other bad sessions as well after that... so havent played it for real money since last year September, I give it a few hundred spins sometimes on fun mode but the features have been all pretty bad. overall average features in real mode have been around 50x..... and best one 160x..... I read somewhere online that someone lost about 23K eur and they still continued playing it cause they are hooked on it?!

19 hours ago, Blackjax said:

I used to take the gamble feature on Millionaire only if audience poll would say more than 80%. I Lost twice on 87% and 89% audience poll and stopped taking gamble feature. Once it took 1100 spins to trigger feature and I stopped playing millionaire. White rabbit and extra chilli are the only BTG slots that I now play since u get that coin drop feature and bonus is guaranteed.

Yeah that's why I'm not a fan of that particular gamble feature because even with 80% "vote" it can be a loss. 

decided to do an experiment on lowest stake with Bonanza since it had been over a couple years since the last time I played on 0.20 stake, (that very first time had a feature that paid 328x) anyways the testing went like this < I did 328 spins......  the base game was quite good actually, at 150 spins into it was up 15.15x.... RTP 110.10%.... a few good base wins..  they were: 25.6xBet.... a 20.5xBet (from max megaways),  8 times it showed GOL. (including 3 of them being actual teases.)... at spin 206.... the balance was still at the starting balance!   .... ok so I played on then just before it dropped the GOLD on spin 328..... the balance was just 53.25x down from the start point... but what happened in the feature..... 191.7xBet...... included a retrigger, a total of 17 spins...... reached a multiplier of x18 (last two spins were dead spins).... thus a gain of (137.45x ) RTP 142% from the low stake experiment..

one thing to point out is from spin 218 (the 8th GOL), there were no GOL's until the GOLD arrived on spin 328. Also only one appearance of the max megaways. During the feature the highest megaways was 17640 (last dead spin) and 6 of 17 spins were dead...

Hmm, BTG... 

As much I used to play and adore their slots, now they are all long standing members of my gambling 'freezer' and tbh, don't think any of these games would come out any time soon. 

Reason: the once commonly occurring decent wins within the range of 250-500x are no longer present for me and my gameplay, these wins are simply non-existent anymore. 

You can try the IronDogStudio megaways slots thou. IMHO, much better chance to hit a decent win around and above the 500x mark.