Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Andyka
    Newest Member
    Andyka

• No registered users viewing this page.

Big Time Gaming and Bonanza

in the last 1565 spins I had only 1 bonus on Bonanza.. and that was 1064 spins ago.

before that bonus other times in the space of 1500 spins it will drop in several bonuses such as for bonus LTD #17 to bonus #23 in the span of 1062 spins, for the 7 bonuses.

but then it took 501 spins for bonus #24 and now its been 1064 spins and counting waiting for bonus #25...

overall average is 442 spins for the 24 bonuses.

maybe really gotta just do 100 spins and if it's not doing anything come back to it on another day and stick to that but with Bonanza its so easy to just give it another 25 spins and another 25 and another 25.  now if it drops in the bonus then give it another 100 spins after the bonus. or maybe just another 25 or 50. BTG designed this slot where it can have the bonus droughts and it knows the player will keep playing till the bonus drops in.

gave Bonanza a session on 60c spins and got the feature finally on spin #100 of the session and its been 1164 spins since previous feature bonus.

the trigger was 14.70 (24.5xBet) and the total feature paid 44.85 (74.75xBet)...

spin #1 dead

spin #2 multi goes to x6

spin #3 dead

spin #4 goes to x8

spin #5 dead

spin #6 goes to x9

spin #7 goes x11

spin #8 goes to x13

spin #9 dead

spin #10 dead

spin #11 dead

spin #12 dead

disappointing finish to the feature with 4 dead spins in a row with a x13 multiplier......... why why why......

continued on and 143 spins to get the next bonus that paid just 11.65xBet...

then went another 173 spins and left it, boring slot.

got another feature after many hundreds of spins and paid only 24.35xBet on 1e bet. when it was at x9 missed a diamond on reel 1 which would have given me 2 ways of 3OAK so 90xBet

Bonuses Bonanaza twice on real spins, first bonus came in within 60 spins, paid x20, next one paid x5 after another 120 spins. I played between $0.40 and $0.60 stakes.

Exit game, came back last $20 and played $0.40 bet, hit x300 win during base, however did not caputre screenshot. Withdrew $110 after sometime of more playing.

11 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

and What did it pay?

disgusting 51.3xBet on 1e stake....... what a joke. such bad features today on it so far.

how can I get into profitland when I had these features today. paying such low amounts

74.75xBet on 60c, 11.65xBet on 60c bet, then 24.35xBet on 1e, and now this 22 spin trigger paying only 51.3xBet.........

1 hour ago, Fiekie247 said:

The more spins you have the more likely you will have a ***** bonus... 

Since you hate the game you are in luck. 

NetEnt just activated their bonus buy feature on DOA 2. Maybe take your chances there. 

DOA2 is too slow for my laptop. takes about a minute to finish one spin. Played an even worse game than Bonanza by BTG, it was Royal mint, lost on that 59e in 335 spins 40c stake. RTP 55.96% (collected only 8 bars) , best base game win was 20.2xBet.

I am taking a break from slots for the rest of the month and maybe longer. Lost too much today and this week and this month. Did not have the good luck required for slots today, that is a problem when you play on days when it's just not your day to win on slots, they will take everything you throw at them and put you into a depressed state. Bonanza bonuses are the worst too, also some bad bonuses on Dazzle Me on 2e and 3e stakes... Don't even feel like updating all the stats from this losing session, never easy to update stats after a losing session. So many slots played and so many different sessions per slot. What did I play? Bonanza (BTG)(lost) , Royal Mint (BTG)(lost), Queen of Riches (BTG)(lost), Starquest (BTG)(lost), Bier Haus (WMS)(won a bit)(it was in the banned list but still played it to see if I could get a feature on it, nope), Dazzle Me (NetEnt)(lost), DOA1 (NetEnt)(lost),  On a good day Bonanza would have gotten me into profit land when I had those 1e stake bonuses including that 22 spin trigger but it was not the day.

And I was not going to play today as I wanted to take the weekend off from playing but the urges got to me and I played and thus lost. Might need to stop reading the forums for a few days, there's triggers, also will take a break from watching any slot streams/slot videos.

3 hours ago, Flatzem said:

DOA2 is too slow for my laptop. takes about a minute to finish one Spin. Played an even worse game than Bonanza by BTG, it was Royal mint, Lost on that 59e in 335 spins 40c stake. RTP 55.96% (collected only 8 bars) , best base game win was 20.2xBet.

I am taking a break from slots for the rest of the month and maybe longer. Lost too much today and this week and this month. Did not have the good luck required for slots today, that is a problem when you play on days when it's just not your day to win on slots, they will take everything you throw at them and put you into a depressed state. Bonanza bonuses are the worst too, also some bad bonuses on Dazzle Me on 2e and 3e stakes... Don't even feel like updating all the stats from this losing session, never easy to update stats after a losing session. So many slots played and so many different sessions per slot. What did I play? Bonanza (BTG)(lost) , Royal Mint (BTG)(lost), Queen of Riches (BTG)(lost), Starquest (BTG)(lost), Bier Haus (WMS)(won a bit)(it was in the banned list but still played it to see if I could get a feature on it, nope), Dazzle Me (NetEnt)(lost), DOA1 (NetEnt)(lost),  On a good day Bonanza would have gotten me into profit land when I had those 1e stake bonuses including that 22 spin trigger but it was not the day.

And I was not going to play today as I wanted to take the weekend off from playing but the urges got to me and I played and thus lost. Might need to stop reading the forums for a few days, there's triggers, also will take a break from watching any slot streams/slot videos.

Yes, that would be the best thing for you to do now mate. Do it and try to stick with it for as long as you can, but it can be an almost impossible mission in the long run, if you know what I mean. I've tried it too, on so many occasions before, but here I am, still playing slots, but have managed to stick to only my few favourite games, occasionally breaking this rule to try out some new games. 

The most important thing...don't ever watch those streamer videos again...they'd make you want to play again for sure.

Also, play in the fun mode whenever you can, whenever you get the urge to play...treat it as your cold turkey treatment...stick with it and it can work for you.

One more thing...if and when you do play again, stick with minimum bets all the way...to slowly wash away those big bets urges.

Well mate, I know I have said these things so many times already to you, and I'm still repeating it to you, probably for as long as you keep repeating your mistakes. ;)

here's what happened during those Bonanza 22 spins that paid just 51.3xBet (3.6x trigger)(1eur stake) (this was the last Bonanza bonus of the day)

as you see 14 dead spins and not a single cascade. This has to be one of the worst 22 spin bonuses ever.

spin #1: dead

spin #2: 2 ways 3OAK 10's (multi goes to x2)

spin #3: 1 way 3OAK red gems (multi goes to x3)

spin #4: dead

spin #5: 1 way 2OAK diamonds + 1 way 4OAK 9's (multi goes to x4)

spin #6: dead

spin #7: dead

spin #8: dead

spin #9: dead

spin #10: dead

spin #11: dead

spin #12: dead

spin #13: 2 ways 4OAK Jacks + 1 way 5OAK 10's (multi goes to x5)

spin #14: dead

spin #15: dead

spin #16: 6 ways 4OAK Queens (multi goes to x6)

spin #17: dead

spin #18: dead

spin #19: 4 ways 3OAK Jacks (multi goes to x7)

spin #20: dead

spin #21: 2 ways 3OAK blue gem (multi goes to x8)

spin #22: 12 ways 3OAK Queens (multi goes to x9)

earlier in the day I had a 12 spin bonus that paid 74.75xBet (24.5x trigger)(60c stake)(multi reached x13) but that bonus ended with 4 dead spins.

bonus after that was another 12 spin bonus and just 11.65xBet (60c stake)(multi reached x8)

bonus after that was also another 12 spin bonus and just 24.35xBet (1e stake)(multi reached x10)

out of 1483 spins for yesterdays Bonanza sessions and best base win was just 42.4xBet (1e stake)

@pinnit2015 unable to defend his beloved Bonanza after that 22 spin shocker. How is it possible that not one spin produced a chain reaction win. BTG have a lot to answer for with this Bonanza Megaways slot. At least with other BTG slots that don't have free spins bonuses you don't feel so ripped off cause you don't have to deal with low paying free spins. e.g Queen of Riches and Starquest. Anything from BTG that has free spin bonuses is packed with low paying c.r.a.p.

My last 4 bonuses all under 100x (74.75x, 11.65x, 24.35x, 51.3x) Should have avoided Bonanza after that 74.75x and played only other slots for rest of that day)

avg xBet YTD has dropped to just 78.15xBet (27 bonuses) and LTD is at 87.07xBet (28 bonuses).

have been playing this in fun mode only...... yesterday the first 490 spins gave 4 features!, 115.35x (117 spins), 99.4x  (225 spins), 44.25x (32 spins), 88.5x (116 spins).....

at end of the 490 spins it was up +206.90 , RTP 142.22%

... then it went on a 1405 spin drought before a server connection error and I ended it there... if playing this in real money don't do more than 300 spins (if you get 85% RTP then fine you lose 45quid/euros/usd... but better than losing MANY HUNDREDS or THOUSANDS chasing a bonus that can be 2000 SPINS AWAY during a session!, if you get a feature within the 300 spin range then give it another 200 spins or so but no more than 300! it can GO FOR 1400 or 2000 or 3000 spins without dropping the next BONUS. this slot is insane.... it either gives frequent bonuses or it will take 3000+ spins if it wants to.  those 1405 spins OF DROUGHT? the drop was -295.60 !!! (played at 1.00 per spin) RTP 78.96%

51 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

have been playing this in fun mode only...... yesterday the first 490 spins gave 4 features!, 115.35x (117 spins), 99.4x  (225 spins), 44.25x (32 spins), 88.5x (116 spins).....

at end of the 490 spins it was up +206.90 , RTP 142.22%

... then it went on a 1405 Spin drought before a server connection error and I ended it there... if playing this in real money don't do more than 300 spins (if you get 85% RTP then fine you lose 45quid/euros/usd... but better than losing MANY HUNDREDS or THOUSANDS chasing a bonus that can be 2000 SPINS AWAY during a session!, if you get a feature within the 300 spin range then give it another 200 spins or so but no more than 300! it can GO FOR 1400 or 2000 or 3000 spins without dropping the next BONUS. this slot is insane.... it either gives frequent bonuses or it will take 3000+ spins if it wants to.  those 1405 spins OF DROUGHT? the drop was -295.60 !!! (played at 1.00 per spin) RTP 78.96%

Took my chances on Jammin Jars all the time. Hit x500 today, forgot to capture the screenshot

Given Bonanza over 2000 spins in 3 sessions and not a single bonus. Got 117 649 ways twice with no hits!!!

Ima give this slot a break now, I been addictive to Deadwood and the Gold Series by ELK(Super High Volatile) Especially Tahiti Gold and Voodoo

Honestly, I LOVE elk slots lately and play it almost everyday.

42 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

Ima give this slot a break now, I been addictive to Deadwood and the Gold Series by ELK(Super High Volatile) Especially Tahiti Gold and Voodoo

Honestly, I LOVE elk slots lately and play it almost everyday.

Oh man, been there last year and believe me, it doesn't worth the troubles (nor money) in the long run... Indeed, there's pretty decent chance to hit a decent (100 to 200x bet) hit quite often, sometimes even up to 500x but that would be pretty much all and despite their insane winning potential and volatility, hitting the relevant win (1000x + ) is next to impossible I dare to say.  The only good think about Elk slots in the long-run perspective is that most of these slots would help you meet WR easier. 

1 hour ago, ValDes said:

Oh man, been there last year and believe me, it doesn't worth the troubles (nor money) in the long run... Indeed, there's pretty decent chance to hit a decent (100 to 200x bet) hit quite often, sometimes even up to 500x but that would be pretty much all and despite their insane winning potential and volatility, hitting the relevant win (1000x + ) is next to impossible I dare to say.  The only good think about Elk slots in the long-run perspective is that most of these slots would help you meet WR easier. 

I have given Tahiti Gold and Voodoo gold a decent run, about 1500 spins on each of them and no bonus on any of them. I had 2 x200 base game wins on VooDoo gold and 1 x300 base game win on Tahiti Gold during base game, but still no free spins at all.

I hate the empty spins consecutively after each other, daammnn, can go easily 20 spins without a win.

Their 3 reels slots are good as well.

I tried hong kong tower last night and bonused 6 times within 100 spins and are up x653 to be honest. Played at 4 zar per spin. so made a good 2500 zar profit.

That Valkyrie, Birthday, Lake Five is in my banned list

Micro Knights - Althought I hate it, I love it at the same time

My personal Favorites from Elk - Cygnus, Ice Wolf, Respin Circus(Although take forever to bonus), Chi, Micro Knights and Blood Lust(Takes long to bonus) and Kaiju

lost -155.45e on Bonanza (425 spins at 1e stake), RTP 63.42%, no feature now in 694 spins (real money play).

MUST STOP PLAYING THIS STUPID GAME. 

If I had stopped after 300 spins like supposed to according to Bonanza playing rules, would have lost 82.05e RTP 72.65%