Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Andyka
    Newest Member
    Andyka

• No registered users viewing this page.

Big Time Gaming and Bonanza

Done a total of exactly 8000 spins on Bonanza LTD and my RTP LTD sits at 93.52% (and 93% YTD),,, however had I done all spins at €1 and assuming the payouts would be the same then the RTP would be on 100.03% and P/L LTD +€2.36 but instead cause of messing around with stakes of 20c to as high as €5, the RTP is at 93.52% and down by many hundreds on it. Mostly cause cause of those two €4 features on that super marathon session where they paid just 22.2x and 18.15x.... had I just stopped the session at end of the 22.2x feature or at end of the 18.15x (the 18.15x feature came just 228 spins after the 22.2x resulting in a drop of just €44.60) would have saved so many €. No more marathon bonanza sessions for me that's for sure. max of 350 spins per session for me but if it's not doing anything decent in the first 100 spins then gtfo, it must show that it is not just in collect mode.

Shame, thought we'll have our next Forum ''Bonanza Master'' any time soon... 😢

Seriously mate, I believe you took a really good decision considering your recent 'hesitations' referring to your online gambling endevours  in general.  

someone got 100 features in playmoney mode on Bonanza and got these stats: (3 years ago)

best feature was 399x (a 17 spin feature) & lowest was 3x (a 12 spin feature)

base game wins over 100x (301x and 101x)

total spins 43,230, total staked 216,150... P/L -6,493

Session RTP 97%, Slot TRTP 96%

spins to trigger feature avg: 432

average feature paid: 89x

a few years ago a BTG rep answered some questions about Bonanza;

he had this to say:

• "It would be unfair to give you the maximum win reading from simulation, as it's exactly that, a simulation, a simulation that may not be realised as the overall amount of plays in reality, may take several years to be played out."
  • As with virtually every slot game, Bonanza uses a different set of reels for the free games. The main difference is that many more wilds are added during the free games. Also we have the gold carts and the removal of the GOLD+5 Scatters in the 'mine' reels below. It is most certainly possible to hit 117,649 winning combinations during both the base game and the free games.

13 hours ago, Flatzem said:

a few years ago a BTG rep answered some questions about Bonanza;

he had this to say:

• "It would be unfair to give you the maximum win reading from simulation, as it's exactly that, a simulation, a simulation that may not be realised as the overall amount of plays in reality, may take several years to be played out."
  • As with virtually every slot game, Bonanza uses a different set of reels for the free games. The main difference is that many more wilds are added during the free games. Also we have the gold carts and the removal of the GOLD+5 Scatters in the 'mine' reels below. It is most certainly possible to hit 117,649 winning combinations during both the base game and the free games.

Perhaps it's better if we put the whole statement under the "simply a simulation" concept. :D 

• 2 weeks later...

after taking a break from Bonanza for over a week, I returned to it mainly due to not doing so well on my previously reliable Dazzle Me slot today. Dazzle Me has been playing like a totally different slot than what I am used to as it clawed back a big chunk of the profit that I had on it. I really should not have stayed on it for so long today, gave it two sessions today and both of them lost and sent me to Bonanza.

First time I went to Bonanza tonight I started on 60c spins and got the feature on 89th spin and paid just a joke of 12.55xBet (multiplier reached x6) , raised it to 80c stake and continued on and 181 spins later hit another feature paying 80.25xBet (had a 50x win with diamonds during the feature)(multiplier reached x9), at end of that 2nd feature I left once again to go back to Dazzle Me (bad idea) it continued to suck (I think Dazzle Me and I will no longer continue our relationship it has made it clear it that it doesn't want to give as much as before, the rare diamond beams only show one at a time for example (sometimes paying 0), I think the game knows I was up on it from most of the sessions I had on it and now no longer plays the way it used to so I will leave it alone for someone else to try).

Second time to visit Bonanza tonight after losing on Dazzle Me (brutal, it actually gave a little back upon returning to it but then ate alot), Ok so back to Bonanza for the 2nd time where I should have stayed entire time considering how bad Dazzle Me was, anyway Bonanza once again 80c stake and then on spin #188 the feature landed, and this time it paid 196.5xBet (multiplier reached x10), 3 dead spins after it reached x9 and then just a 5.4x win on the last spin.

So 3 features on Bonanza tonight in about 458 spins of play. that is quite unusual for Bonanza during my play. avg of 153 spins per Bonanza feature tonight. Anyone else playing it tonight good luck to ya. Previously I had been averaging Bonanza features at 471 spins per feature LTD.

2 hours ago, Flatzem said:

after taking a break from Bonanza for over a week, I returned to it mainly due to not doing so well on my previously reliable Dazzle Me slot today. Dazzle Me has been playing like a totally different slot than what I am used to as it clawed back a big chunk of the profit that I had on it. I really should not have stayed on it for so long today, gave it two sessions today and both of them Lost and sent me to Bonanza.

First time I went to Bonanza tonight I started on 60c spins and got the feature on 89th Spin and paid just a joke of 12.55xBet (Multiplier reached x6) , raised it to 80c stake and continued on and 181 spins later hit another feature paying 80.25xBet (had a 50x win with diamonds during the feature)(multiplier reached x9), at end of that 2nd feature I left once again to go back to Dazzle Me (bad idea) it continued to suck (I think Dazzle Me and I will no longer continue our relationship it has made it clear it that it doesn't want to give as much as before, the rare diamond beams only show one at a time for example (sometimes paying 0), I think the game knows I was up on it from most of the sessions I had on it and now no longer plays the way it used to so I will leave it alone for someone else to try).

Second time to visit Bonanza tonight after losing on Dazzle Me (brutal, it actually gave a little back upon returning to it but then ate alot), Ok so back to Bonanza for the 2nd time where I should have stayed entire time considering how bad Dazzle Me was, anyway Bonanza once again 80c stake and then on spin #188 the feature landed, and this time it paid 196.5xBet (multiplier reached x10), 3 dead spins after it reached x9 and then just a 5.4x win on the last spin.

So 3 features on Bonanza tonight in about 458 spins of play. that is quite unusual for Bonanza during my play. avg of 153 spins per Bonanza feature tonight. Anyone else playing it tonight good luck to ya. Previously I had been averaging Bonanza features at 471 spins per feature LTD.

What's happened to DOA, have you scrapped that idea now?

gave bonanza another session, said to myself I will just do 25 spins and if it goes good then do another but if not then move to another game, but ......

batch #1 went not good and I played on and on and on and on and on and now I'm onto batch #16 and got the feature on 7th spin of batch #16 so 382 spins to get this on 60c bet. This game is so hard to leave, it's unlike any other.

so after feature will update this.

UPDATE: feature paid 114.25xBet, started off with 3 dead spins, then on spin #4 it paid a little, then #5 it paid 78.1xBet on x5 thanks to red gems.. from then on just small wins or dead spins, multiplier reached x12. 

During the session was down as much as 152x after spin #364

best base game hits were: 26.1xBet (spin #202) and 29.1xBet (spin #365), there was one spin that had 117K ways and during the cascades it missed a blue gem on reel 2 which would have paid so much, there were so many blue gems everywhere). In nearly 9000 spins on it LTD the best base game win is only 60xBet.

to anyone else playing it don't play it like I just did if it's not doing anything in the first 50 or 100 spins then leave it alone. Find it in a better mood. So while the previous 3 features were triggered on spins 114, 181, 188, this time it decided to be in a foul mood and take 382 spins. Still the 382 is under the average YTD and LTD.

my YTD avg was 426.2 (now becomes 424) and LTD avg was 422.9 (now becomes 420.95) I don't know what pinnit's avgs are but probably well under 400?,  he seems to trigger the features often and knows when to run from Bonanza when it's not paying or after it pays he does a "runner".

thought I'd give a slot I hadn't played for many many years, Bier Haus a few batches and it was playing so poorly not only was it running laggy it was paying almost nothing.

Batches went like RTP 62%, RTP 33.5%, RTP 27.5%, I thought that if I play it like I did back in those years that it would be good in the first few sessions like back then before it turned sour but this time it started sour and stayed sour for an overall RTP of 41% shocking, 44.25xBet lost on min bet.  I am done with it but there was one good thing about it... it sent me back to BTG and this time it was Queen of Riches and on just the 7th spin hit 46xBet with lots of kings and some wilds and then little later on spin #33 got 18xBet thanks to aces and then on....spin #59 hit 444.5xBet (729 ways of 9's and 64 ways of Kings).... now if the top 2 rows of kings had been 9's and thus making it a full screen of 9's (5 per reel) at 15625 ways of 9's would have paid ridiculous but let's not think about that..oh ok.... it would have paid..... 3125eur (7812.5xBet). or what if the it was all kings and thus 6 reels of 5 kings per reel. then what? then it would have paid 15625 ways of Kings = 7812.50eur (19531.25xBet)......... ok enough! stop the calculations stop it now. stop the what if's, this is crazy!. Why can't people just be happy with the win they get instead of looking into what if's to see how much more it could have been arrghhhhhhhhh... what if what if what if . stooooooooop enough ok I am done. go away now.

gave BTG slots a few batches, couple of batches (25 spins per batch) on Queen of Riches to test her mood, RTP 90.4% (best win 20.4xBet on spin #49 (may return again for this slot today)

then Starquest, gave it 3 batches but all 3 lost, for overall RTP 50.4% (best win 16x) there was one spin where it had a couple of respins (had several blue gems on reel 1, several blue on reel 2, a wild on 3x and wild 2x on reels 3 and 4, and it does a sloooow spin but it missed on reel 5 to put a blue gem or wild, would have paid huge.

then went to give Bonanza a batch (best wins were gave a 30x win on spin #6.. then a 13.3x win on spin #15) giving the batch RTP 242.6% , did a "runner" after that as I got things to do will return perhaps for some more BTG action.

went back for another session on Queen of Riches but it went RTP 40.53% for 3 batches (25 spins per batch) a loss of 44.6x (40c stake)

went back to Bonanza for session #2 of the day and on 60c spins, got feature on spin #67 and it paid a shocking 3.25x Bet .(multi reached x4)(the worst feature ever in all 21 bonanza features thus far)... at end of that was down 13.9x , played on and now on spin #172 got a feature again (only 105 spins since previous feature), the trigger has paid 8.75x so will update this after the feature.

Update: the feature paid 80xBet.... could have been better , could have been worse, , I will take it but it was tilting to watch. here is why;

spin #1: small win with 2 ways 3OAK 9's (multiplier goes to x2)

spin #2:dead spin here is where the tilting starts, top row had 9 WILD WILD 10 but nothing matched on the first reel. there was a diamond on 2nd reel. (4 symbols 1st reel)

spin #3: dead spin MORE TILTING ! top row again Jack WILD WILD 10, but nothing matched on the first reel, (it only put 3 symbols on the first reel).

spin #4: 4 ways 3OAK 9's plus 1 way 3OAK 10's from cascade. + 3 ways 5OAK aces cascade (multiplier goes to x5)

spin #5: a few ways of queens and jacks (multiplier goes to x6) + some ways of aces (multi goes to x7) + some ways of kings (multi to x8) 49.7x for that batch of wins.

spin #6: dead spin (2 scatters top row blocking wins)

spin #7: dead spin (2 diamonds on reel 2 and 2 diamonds on reel 3)

spin #8: 4 ways of aces 3OAK. (multi goes to x9)

spin #9: 3OAK green gem, (multi on x10) + 3OAK jacks (cascade)(multi x11)

spin #10: 3OAK blue gem (multi to x12)

spin #11: dead spin

spin #12: dead spin

puts me up 40x on Bonanza for the session. Done for now.

played 197 spins on Bonanza today and got 2 features from those. up 75.5x Bet, RTP 138.32%

anyone else playing this game besides Pinnit?

5 hours ago, Flatzem said:

anyone else playing this game besides Pinnit?

Probably only players who have previously gotten nice big wins from the game...most others (like me) would simply avoid playing it (I couldn't even get nice wins playing the damn game in fun mode!).

8 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Probably only players who have previously gotten nice big wins from the game...most others (like me) would simply avoid playing it (I couldn't even get nice wins playing the damn game in fun mode!).

just after its release there were plenty of big wins being won by players (early birds), while some players have stopped playing it there are still many die hards that continue playing it, I only played it once last year and then this year I been playing it a few times a week since Feb. How is it that in just over 9000 spins I have yet to have more than 60xBet win in the base game? where's my 100x 200x 300x 400x 500x 600x 700x 800x 900x 1000x base game wins. Many players that played it when it was released and that play it now say the game has changed about the way it plays in both base and free spins.

1 hour ago, Flatzem said:

just after its release there were plenty of big wins being won by players (early birds), while some players have stopped playing it there are still many die hards that continue playing it, I only played it once last year and then this year I been playing it a few times a week since Feb. How is it that in just over 9000 spins I have yet to have more than 60xBet win in the base game? where's my 100x 200x 300x 400x 500x 600x 700x 800x 900x 1000x base game wins. Many players that played it when it was released and that play it now say the game has changed about the way it plays in both base and free spins.

Well mate, first of all, it's probably because you're playing Bonanza past its peak 'show-time', when all the big wins have been paid out, leaving only mostly crumbs left (the very few remaining huge wins would probably come very rarely, or not at all, as in Immortal Romance, Thunderstruck 2, etc). Secondly, perhaps it has been 'downgraded' to suit the current lowish-payouts trend of games, of which even top-notch provider's games are seen to be doing now, Supe It Up being the best example in my case. Thirdly, AI has since come into play, diluting the big wins into smaller ones (3 times of 500x wins instead of a single 1500x for example).

Newly released games like Lil Devil, DOA2, etc, are probably still in their 'show-time' promotional period, or are about to pass them very soon, then they'd start playing and paying differently too...keep watching to be sure.

Just the way I'm seeing things, of course, but I don't think I'm far wrong. 😉

1 hour ago, Afi4wins said:

Well mate, first of all, it's probably because you're playing Bonanza past its peak 'show-time', when all the big wins have been paid out, leaving only mostly crumbs left (the very few remaining huge wins would probably come very rarely, or not at all, as in Immortal Romance, Thunderstruck 2, etc). Secondly, perhaps it has been 'downgraded' to suit the current lowish-payouts trend of games, of which even top-notch provider's games are seen to be doing now, Supe it Up being the best example in my case. Thirdly, AI has since come into play, diluting the big wins into smaller ones (3 times of 500x wins instead of a single 1500x for example).

Newly released games like Lil Devil, DOA2, etc, are probably still in their 'show-time' promotional period, or are about to pass them very soon, then they'd start playing and paying differently too...keep watching to be sure.

Just the way I'm seeing things, of course, but I don't think I'm far wrong. 😉

speakin of Lil' Devil have you collected 40 hearts yet, I've yet to play it or the otherBTG  grinding slots (kingmaker/holydiver/royalmint/monopoly)  all these grinding games just require investing a lot of time and money and then at the end is a likely low paying feature......for a slap in the face.

did a quick batch on Queen of Riches and had one insane spin that would have paid so big if a pyramid showed up on reel 2 where was it or a wild....

5OAK pyramids pays 15 per way and 6OAK pyramids pays 30 per way.

So if a pyramid had showed up on reel 2 then the pay would be 1x1x3x3x3x15x0.40=162e....  (405xBet)

if 2 pyramids on reel 2 then it would have paid 324e (810xBet)

if 3 pyramids on reel 2 then it would have paid 486e (1215xBet)

825078428_wowpyramidswhatanearmissonqueenofrichesApr222020.jpg.ab6c6938a3758929bd40ede8f7d57718.jpg

1 hour ago, Flatzem said:

speakin of Lil' Devil have you collected 40 hearts yet, I've yet to play it or the otherBTG  grinding slots (kingmaker/holydiver/royalmint/monopoly)  all these grinding games just require investing a lot of time and money and then at the end is a likely low paying feature......for a slap in the face.

Let me be very frank here...I have tried out most of BTG games, all in fun mode, several times for each game, but I have yet to find one BTG game that could make me play it more regularly. I thought Bonanza would be the exception, but when I realised that it could go over 1500 spins much too oftenly, I simply drop the game. DHV and the other games turned out to be just as bad, so they never got a second deposit from me at all.

BTG games are in a play format that I don't like, so BTG is a no-no for me.

6 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

Let me be very frank here...I have tried out most of BTG games, all in fun mode, several times for each game, but I have yet to find one BTG game that could make me play it more regularly. I thought Bonanza would be the exception, but when I realised that it could go over 1500 spins much too oftenly, I simply drop the game. DHV and the other games turned out to be just as bad, so they never got a second deposit from me at all.

BTG games are in a play format that I don't like, so BTG is a no-no for me.

did you invest a couple hours into Lil Devil in fun mode to collect 40 hearts?

as for Bonanza that game really can go over 1000 spins or more without a bonus if you catch it in a bad mood and then can throw in under 10x bonus for the cherry on top. The longest I went without bonus was 1405 and then it slapped me with a 22.2xBet bonus, another time was 1301 spins only to get a 28.95xBet bonus. With Bonanza you gotta keep your sessions to under 250 spins if its not giving any bonuses, maybe even judge it's mood in the first 100 spins. If it is giving bonuses (and some base good base games) then keep playing it cause eventually it will give a 200 or 300 or better xBet bonus.

went for more BTG action but they have been brutal, went for a session of starquest but nothing there, one batch for 18% rtp, then WWTBAM that was just c.r.a.p 2 batches and both low rtp, then for Bonanza on 60c bets, nothing went on there just take take take, in 13 batches. , then back to starquest and lost there too in 2 batches.. then back to Bonanza.. 1st batch 80c then raised to 1eur. and been on 1eur stake for 6 batches, and then batch #7 at 1eur got the GOLD, trigger is 6x, 12 spins bonus, lets's see what it pays.

will update after this feature.. would like to see some retriggers etc. and for it to pay 300x . its taken 501 spins to get this feature. ok... back soon.

feature paid 120.25xBet, multiplier reached.

I needed more than that to get me into profit.. come on Bonanza why wasnt it 200 or 300x.... it missed some big hits in the feature and no diamonds.

spin #1 small wins moved to x4 multi.

spin #2 small win moved to x5 multi

spin #3 small wins moved to x7 multi

spin #4 dead spin (scatter blocker on 3rd reel and column of kings)

spin #5 dead spin

spin #6 small wins moved to x10 multi

spin #7 dead spin

spin #8 small win moved to x11 multi

spin #9 small win moved to x12 multi

spin #10 small wins moved to x15 (had retrigger chance but missed)

spin #11 small win moved to x16

spin #12 small wins moved to x19

gave it one more batch after the bonus (25 spins) and dropped 7.90e in that. had a 11.5xBet on 4th spin but continued to finish the batch.....

Queen of Riches -3.06e RTP 84.7% (50 spins), Starquest -21e RTP 30% (75 spins), WWTBAM -15.72e RTP 47.6% (75 spins) and Bonanza took -36.19e RTP 90.74% (526 spins)

hows all the other forum members out there today? winning / losing?

UPDATE: I overplayed Bonanza when it wasn't paying in the base game and it was not dropping the bonus early, not supposed to go beyond 250 spins if it hasn't bonused in those 250 spins yet I still broke that rule and went 501 spins to get to that bonus and then gave it another 25 spins after the bonus which was fine to test it out if it does an early cluster feature just in case, usually I wouldn't if I get into profit but in this situation wasn't in profit after the feature completed, even though it could have gotten me out of the hole with that feature if it had paid more. I was asking for 200x and got 120.25x just a another 76x and it would have been fine on 196.25x and I would be in a much better mood. Last 3 Bonanza features, 3.25x, 80x, 120.25x...... hope the next one is 200x or more.

Btw when I started the 2nd bonanza session on 80c bets that batch went RTP 82.6% but then I raised it to 1eur bets and got the most brutal batch ever. that had RTP of wait for it 10.6%, in 25 spins of 1eur each, Bonanza took a whopping 22.35eur.... w.t.f. Unheard of. then it was a batch of RTP 30.6%, then batch of RTP 24.2%, what the h.e.l.l. was happening ? then batch RTP 92.2%,   then batch RTP 26.6%, then batch RTP 85.8%, and then on 1st spin of the next batch is when it gave the bonus. why such brutal batches on 1eur stake. You see that , those brutal batches of 10.6%, 30.6%, 24.2%, 26.6%.......this is madness , this is bonanza.. earlier when I was doing 13 batches at 60c stake, the worst batch was 17.8% and another was 27%.

checked the stats for today and out of the 29 completed batches (25 spins per batch) only 3 of them were profitable (Queen of Riches batch #1, Bonanza batches #4 & #12), there was also 1 incomplete batch: also profitable (1 spin cause of feature triggered). Queen of Riches had done 2 batches, WWTBAM done 3 batches, Starquest done 3 batches, Bonanza done 21 batches and 1 incomplete batch.

not had a bonus in 1064 spins, what is wrong with this game? (stakes of 60c/80c/1e)... I read about others getting many bonuses but also people talk about bonus droughts, this game should be banned. Every slot game designer knows that players play and play until they get a bonus it is the goal of most players. It is unfair on slot players to make a slot that has such a propensity to go on insane bonus droughts. This is madness.  BTG not Big Time Gaming but call it Brutal Time Gaming or Bogus Time Gaming.

4 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

Another x130 win

Bonanza4.JPG

are these with cash stakes or bonus stakes , do you find it plays differently when using cash or while bonus wagering. whats the longest drought number of spins have you gone without a bonus feature?

27 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

are these with cash stakes or bonus stakes , do you find it plays differently when using cash or while bonus wagering. whats the longest drought number of spins have you gone without a bonus feature?

I have once placed over the 2000 spins and no feature but then x800 base game hit. 

Above was playing with deposit bonus. Smashed wagering on Bonanza alone. 

Deposit 300 ZAR took 100%, 600 ZAR with 18k wagering  completed in 1 hour. 

Withdrew 2500 ZAR after wager