Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Shubh1502
    Newest Member
    Shubh1502

• No registered users viewing this page.

Big Time Gaming and Bonanza

36 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Maybe we could have a super new topic on which blueprint megaways are the best? 

Not worth it.

1.) Blueprint slots make your PC/Laptop Fan sing very loud and take forever to load. Lets take Dragon Fall as an example.

2.) Not worth playing regularly  unless you into Bonus Buys IMHO - Impossible to trigger a feature, with the exception of those with random features like Genie Jackpots MW and Gods of Olympus MW - Where those random features give a chance to get into the bonus game with bonus boosts.

But the rest, I dont play unless I bonus buy.

2 hours ago, ValDes said:

Hmm, BTG... 

As much I used to play and adore their slots, now they are all long standing members of my gambling 'freezer' and tbh, don't think any of these games would come out any time soon. 

Reason: the once commonly occurring decent wins within the range of 250-500x are no longer present for me and my gameplay, these wins are simply non-existent anymore. 

You can try the IronDogStudio megaways slots thou. IMHO, much better chance to hit a decent win around and above the 500x mark. 

Have you tried Wild Flower from BTG? I have had a couple wins in excess of 500x bet (on minimum stake though) but that one seems to have decent potential. Very volatile though.

2 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

Not worth it.

1.) Blueprint slots make your PC/Laptop Fan sing very loud and take forever to load. Lets take Dragon Fall as an example.

2.) Not worth playing regularly  unless you into Bonus Buys IMHO - Impossible to trigger a feature, with the exception of those with random features like Genie Jackpots MW and Gods of Olympus MW - Where those random features give a chance to get into the bonus game with bonus boosts.

Same. Genie is the only game I really play from Blueprint either with bonus buys or because of the random feature, which can add wild reels too. Otherwise I don't find them too exciting. Primal Megaways is good too but never had any massive wins on it.

1 hour ago, blondie said:

Have you tried Wild Flower from BTG? I have had a couple wins in excess of 500x bet (on minimum stake though) but that one seems to have decent potential. Very volatile though.

Wild Flower and POP run of the quickfire platform, so I cannot play them, wanted to try them tho.

5 hours ago, ValDes said:

Hmm, BTG... 

As much I used to play and adore their slots, now they are all long standing members of my gambling 'freezer' and tbh, don't think any of these games would come out any time soon. 

Reason: the once commonly occurring decent wins within the range of 250-500x are no longer present for me and my gameplay, these wins are simply non-existent anymore. 

You can try the IronDogStudio megaways slots thou. IMHO, much better chance to hit a decent win around and above the 500x mark. 

I tried IronDog's Megaways Jack a couple months ago and didn't like it at all, on 60c stake lost 92x... best win was 26.6x out of the 187 spins, RTP 50.86%, I played too long on it should have given it just 50 spins and moved on.

4 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

Not worth it.

Dragon Fall (blueprint) took 7 spins. paid 22.45x

Diamond Mine Megaways (blueprint) took 1519 spins to get my first feature on it, paid only 54.5x (it did give a best 94.5x base win prior, 2nd best was 42x)

Diamond Mine Extra Gold Megaways (blueprint) took 109 spins paid 107x, then 213 spins for a 173x but then it went into a drought of 840 spins and no feature to be seen.  (highest base win 38x)

Rick & Morty Megaways (blueprint) 347 spins no feature , loss of 125x, best base win 14x

Ted Megaways (blueprint) 92 spins no feature, loss of 39x, best base win 11x

thus combine all those spins for only 4 features out of 3257 spins, average of 814 spins !...... not good at all.. had to stop playing blueprint because of it, maybe will give Dragonfall a visit again tho.

15 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

I tried IronDog's Megaways Jack a couple months ago and didn't like it at all, on 60c stake Lost 92x... best win was 26.6x out of the 187 spins, RTP 50.86%, I played too long on it should have given it just 50 spins and moved on.

Ouch, not surprised you never got back to IDS slots then. :D 

On the flip side, I have been quite lucky with them, especially a few months ago when I hit a few beauties like this one in a row... 

pirate_megaways_01.jpg

What I hate about Iron Dog Studio slots thou is their technical unreliability which is at ridiculously low level, meaning you cannot have a decent session of let's say 500+ spins without some error popping up out of the blue and throwing your whole feature chasing into the... you know where... :( Maybe it's not their fault but Quickfire's but who cares.   

7 hours ago, ValDes said:

Ouch, not surprised you never got back to IDS slots then. :D 

On the flip side, I have been quite lucky with them, especially a few months ago when I hit a few beauties like this one in a row... 

pirate_megaways_01.jpg

What I hate about Iron Dog Studio slots thou is their technical unreliability which is at ridiculously low level, meaning you cannot have a decent session of let's say 500+ spins without some error popping up out of the blue and throwing your whole feature chasing into the... you know where... :( Maybe it's not their fault but Quickfire's but who cares.   

I've seen many players hitting big wins on this game, but haven't had much luck. Is this your Iron Dog favourite?:)

Tuesday's 40cent Bonanza Megaways experiment

double the previous sessions experiment stake, anyways the testing went like this,  I did 83 spins......  the base game was quite good actually, at 43 spins into it dropped in a max megaways for a 25.2x (some red gems) followed in the next spin with a 22.95xBet. putting the balance up by 25.25xbets,  GOL only showed up once until the GOLD dropped in on spin #83.. but after those two good base hits it did get a little cold and dropped down by those 25x before the GOLD dropped in via GOL then a D via cascade .... ... but what happened in the feature..... 60xBet......  a total of 12 spins...... reached a Multiplier of just x8 (last 3 spins were dead spins).... thus a gain of (62.4x ) RTP 175.18% from this low stake experiment.

During the feature the highest megaways was 52920 (10th spin and it was DEAD!)

best win was on the 6th spin 3000 megaways (4 ways of Tens {4OAK} followed by 4 ways of Aces 6OAK), 6 of 12 spins were DEAD spins including the last 3....

36 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

Tuesday's 40cent Bonanza Megaways experiment

double the previous sessions experiment stake, anyways the testing went like this,  I did 83 spins......  the base game was quite good actually, at 43 spins into it dropped in a max megaways for a 25.2x (some red gems) followed in the next Spin with a 22.95xBet. putting the balance up by 25.25xbets,  GOL only showed up once until the GOLD dropped in on spin #83.. but after those two good base hits it did get a little cold and dropped down by those 25x before the GOLD dropped in via GOL then a D via cascade .... ... but what happened in the feature..... 60xBet......  a total of 12 spins...... reached a Multiplier of just x8 (last 3 spins were dead spins).... thus a gain of (62.4x ) RTP 175.18% from this low stake experiment.

During the feature the highest megaways was 52920 (10th spin and it was DEAD!)

best win was on the 6th spin 3000 megaways (4 ways of Tens {4OAK} followed by 4 ways of Aces 6OAK), 6 of 12 spins were DEAD spins including the last 3....

What is 40AK and 60AK?

On 6/21/2021 at 3:45 PM, ValDes said:

Will try! :good:

I did do a little test on Chocolates funmode yesterday, almost 300 spins to trigger the feature, started with one sticky wild on reel 2, paid 10x, RTP for the session around 50%... first time I played the slot in real mode got the feature on just the 5th spin (paid 72x), then tried to get another in same session but it dropped balance by 43x in the next  53 spins. (thus those 53 spins had RTP 18.9%)

few days later got the feature on 69th spin paid 22x.

btw theres a epic win by a Rex Borgerson on youtube, showing a 2918x on 2eur stake. (3 scatter trigger and 1 sticky wild on reel 1)

it is possible to get a 4 scatter trigger and start with 4 sticky wilds.

• 4 months later...
10 hours ago, Flatzem said:

I gave Bonanza a bash in funmode took about 430 spins and paid 56.9x (Multiplier got to x13), (gave me a base win of 53.65x on 9th Spin as well). at end of it all was +3.85 up

now I wanna see how @cocopop3011 would run on it in realmode bash.

Dream on bro! Cocopop wouldn't risk popping her corns on Bonanza! 😜