Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    iRok2017
    Newest Member
    iRok2017

• No registered users viewing this page.

Closed: Screenshot Contest: December

Congratulations to all other winners - Myself included.

Apologies been on leave to Cape Town for a family emergency which turned out to be a good one in the end.

Nice to be back and to be posting screenies.

Hah! I thought so...because you went MIA for several days...and I noticed it! Welcome back mate!  ^_^

And congrats to you too for winning 2nd prize...and Leo got lucky this time around, so congrat too matey.  ^_^

Never had many screenshots as two of the slots I picked were incompatible so couldn't play them :( However I did have a ab big win at the weekend and bought a new laptop which came today! and it's compatible with everything except old wms which I can deal with :)

Aaaah! So make sure you can play the games before you name them for this month's contest mate.

Don't wanna have you losing out again all for nothing!  :p

Welcome back darling...hope you had a great vacation...although I don't know where you went...but it doesn't matter, hehehe.  :D

For now, it's screenies time...so here's my contribution for this month...

11 screenshots uploaded to Fruit Warp game review

https://www.askgamblers.com/video-slots/fruit-warps-thunderkick-game-review/screenshots

13 screenshots uploaded to Jimi Hendrix game review

https://www.askgamblers.com/video-slots/jimi-hendrix-netent-game-review/

My 3rd game to be decided a little later on...same goes for my Christmas game too...  ;)

(Edited: Should be counted as 24 entries)

DECEMBER RULE CHANGE

Hi Guys!!

You all know I love Christmas so I really want you all to get to that $100 pot this month so here is how December is going to roll!

We have exactly 12 days left until Christmas (25th) So...every day you will have the chance to earn an extra entry into the draw.

Upload your screenshots daily until the 25th December and each day you'll be given one extra entry. Upload every day until Christmas and that's 12 entries into the draw! This really could give you all a chance of coming first this month. Even if it's only 1 screenshot you upload every day that still counts! And look out for bonus days where you can get 2 entries for uploading!! Understood?

You can also choose 1 more game of your choice which can now be used until the end of December.

I've also added these games to the month of December

Rapunzels Tower 

Highlander 

Samurai Split

I'm pretty confident we can make it to 100 screenies this month guys. Just to be clear we need 100 actual screenshots (not including the bonus entries)

Edited by cocopop3011
Edited

Woo-weee...that's wonderful my dear...but I have a question...(don't I always?  :p)

If I have 12 screenshots on 1 game, for example, and I upload 1 screenshot each day for 12 consecutive days, does it mean I will get 12 screenshot entries PLUS that 12 extra entries in total?  :huh:

If I upload all 12 screenshots in one day, I would only get 1 extra entry...so that would be a big waste of 11 extra entries! Hahaha.  :D

Woo-weee...that's wonderful my dear...but I have a question...(don't I always?  :p)

If I have 12 screenshots on 1 game, for example, and I upload 1 screenshot each day for 12 consecutive days, does it mean I will get 12 screenshot entries PLUS that 12 extra entries in total?  :huh:

If I upload all 12 screenshots in one day, I would only get 1 extra entry...so that would be a big waste of 11 extra entries! Hahaha.  :D

Yep! You'd get an extra 12 entries!

I've also edited the rules above I forgot to add something.

Yep! You'd get an extra 12 entries!

I've also edited the rules above I forgot to add something.

Okaaaay...wunderbar...that is simply wonderful...

1 screenshot a day from me...until all 12 is full...  :D

1 screenshot uploaded to Finn And The Swirly Spin

https://www.askgamblers.com/video-slots/finn-and-the-swirly-spin-netent-game-review/

I wonder when the others will start posting up their screenshots...

if it's just you and me Fiekie mate, we won't be able to reach that 100 screenies requirement...  :(

Yeah I know, but what can we do right?

Gutted guys because I've really tried to push this contest with new prizes and the losers raffle too, don't really know what else I can do! Fingers crossed Leo, Helena and Blondie will jump in before the end of the month.

Gutted guys because I've really tried to push this contest with new prizes and the losers raffle too, don't really know what else I can do! Fingers crossed Leo, Helena and Blondie will jump in before the end of the month.

Yeah...I really hope so too!  ;)

Yaaay! Well done mate!  :good:

I Guess we will See 100 screen shots.

Yep...the 100 screenies target is now seemingly possible!

I've got more screenies to post up too, but it's 1 screenshot a day until Christmas, for now, hehehe.  :D