Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Fontenotcassey
    Newest Member
    Fontenotcassey

• No registered users viewing this page.

Closed: Screenshot Contest: December

Awesome! well done! I'll check them all at the end of the month.

Squirly spin???  :huh:

At least it gives you your acorns...peanuts or not...hehehe.  :D

Yes, I think it looks very much like a squirrel's tail and you mentioned acorns, they do have them in the game too. Funny thing, here in the netherlands acorn means squirrel (eekhoorn) and the nut itself called 'eikel' it has various meanings and most are negative and dirty. :D

Yes, I think it looks very much like a squirrel's tail and you mentioned acorns, they do have them in the game too. Funny thing, here in the netherlands acorn means squirrel (eekhoorn) and the nut itself called 'eikel' it has various meanings and most are negative and dirty. :D

Aaaah...learning something new everyday! Hehehe.

But then again, yes, 'nut' does have many many meanings...dirty or not, hahaha.  :D

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

We've passed the mid of the race already!

Our mate Big Dk is in the lead with 59 screeny...

The former leader Afi is not far behind with 28 only...

And behind Afi with 12 screenies is none other than Fiekie...

But our lion has just woken up with his 4 screenies...oh blimey...

And all 4 participants are racing like mad...all for the money...  :lol:

Ooops...forgot to mention...the total is now 103 screenies...  :yahoo:

I still need to upload 20 screenshots for Asgard, but I am waiting for technical support to fix the issue since I cannot upload to the game review.

Have just been confirmed by our devs that your issue with uploading winners to Asgard review page should have been sorted out now. 

Please try again and let me know if everything is okay. :)

Looks like this month's contest is really really hotting up!  :p

Bigdk has got 67 entries (including the extra entries)...don't know how many more would be coming...

Fiekie should be coming up with 20 more Asgard screenies real soon...

So he'll be neck to neck with me...but I've got some more screenies to add later on, hehehe...

Our lion matey...oh geeees...he is probably too busy winning to post up any more screenies...

And as for the ladies...hmmm...I'm wondering where they are...or what they are doing...  :D  

(Edited on 21st Dec to tally up Bigdk's entries ;))

BONUS OPPORTUNITY

Every day until the 25th December any screenshots that are uploaded on the games we have chosen will now be worth TWO entries.

AND

Starting tomorrow I will add a new bonus every day until the 25th December you'll need to log in to find out what it is! Good luck guys.

One question before I consider which bonuses I add - Who still has screenshots to add this month (from what you already have saved)? I just want to make sure everyone has a chance to earn extra entries. If everyone has already maxed out their screenies I'll have to think of something else that's all.  :p

One question before I consider which bonuses I add - Who still has screenshots to add this month (from what you already have saved)? I just want to make sure everyone has a chance to earn extra entries. If everyone has already maxed out their screenies I'll have to think of something else that's all.  :p

Oh yes I do have, my dear!  ^_^

I still have 1 game of my choice, 1 Christmas game, and more screenies on Afinn And The Swirly Spin! Oh, I also have 1 on King Tusk too! Hehehe.  ^_^

BONUS OPPORTUNITY

Every day until the 25th December any screenshots that are uploaded on the games we have chosen will now be worth TWO entries.

AND

Starting tomorrow I will add a new bonus every day until the 25th December you'll need to log in to find out what it is! Good luck guys.

Yes, I do have a question...as always...  :p

If I post 2 screenshots on Finn each day, that would be 2+2 extra entries right? 

This would be the NOS that I'm keeping for the final dash to the finish line! Whoopie!  :yahoo:

Errr...you may be wondering what 'NOS' is, right my dear? 

It's that super booster gas that car racers use to gain extra power for greater maximum speed...hehehe.  :D