Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Slavka123117
    Newest Member
    Slavka123117

• No registered users viewing this page.

Closed: Screenshot Contest: December

Okay guys there were no more entries so I can confirm the prize pot stands at $100. There will be three different winners as follows:

1. 1st Prize - $50

2. 2nd Prize - $30

3. 3rd Prize - $20

The two members who do not win a prize will each take an entry into the losers draw which will take place in the New Year. I'll draw whenever I find some time today guys although it may not be until the kids go to bed. But I'll try my hardest to get it done sooner. Good luck guys.

Okay guys sorry about this but there's a change of plan. We won't be using Random.org after all  :lol:  What I didn't test it with is so many entries and even though it works fine it would involve a lot of screenshots so you can see which numbers you have been allocated in the draw and since I hope we will have 100+ every month this isn't going to be practical. 

So we will be using the original site - RandomPicker.Com and I will be drawing the winners now. 

Please note I will be deleting my earlier comment so it doesn't confuse members.

Good luck (again  :lol:  :lol: )

Okay guys and the winners are - 

• 1st Place - Afi4Wins
  • 2nd Place - Helena 
  • 3rd Place - Fiekie247 

Sorry LeoDubbed and Bigdk88 but you both take a place in the losers draw. This list will be updated every month and can also be found on the first page under the rules.

All winnings will be added to your review payments Well done everyone.

Details of the draw can be found here https://www.randompicker.com/protocol/463795x81542

October Winners.PNG

• 1st Place - Afi4Wins
  • 2nd Place - Helena 
  • 3rd Place - Fiekie247 

Sorry LeoDubbed and Bigdk88 but you both take a place in the losers draw. This list will be updated every month and can also be found on the first page under the rules.

Details of the draw can be found here https://www.randompicker.com/protocol/463795x81542

attachicon.gifOctober Winners.PNG

Thanks for the competition guys and making it possible to have 3 winners. Appreciate it.

Congratulations to the other winners.

@Valdes - When are the game review contest coming back? :p :p :p :p :D :D

Thanks for the competition guys and making it possible to have 3 winners. Appreciate it.

Congratulations to the other winners.

@Valdes - When are the game review contest coming back? :p :p :p :p :D :D

Hehehe...we all could do with the game reviews coming back!  :D

Using back the old Random girl? No wonder I won again...hahaha.  :lol:

Okaaaay...just kidding guys...you know me, hehehe.  ;)

Helena darling...you won second prize...at last! Congrats!  :good:

Fiekie mate...it was either Helena or you...so maybe the next time lucky!  ;)

Before I do the final draw it gives you the option to do a test draw, you can do a test draw as many times as you like actually. I always do one to try and jig the names around a bit and in the test draw you weren't even in the top 3 Afi  :p  I really thought the crown was going to be taken this month!

Before I do the final draw it gives you the option to do a test draw, you can do a test draw as many times as you like actually. I always do one to try and jig the names around a bit and in the test draw you weren't even in the top 3 Afi  :p  I really though the crown was going to be taken this month!

Whaaat?  :shok: Oh geeees...that new Random thing must be a guy who doesn't like me at all!!! Hahaha.  :lol:

Okay guys I actually have the games ready for you so let's start Novembers contest shall we?

Here are the games you can enter this month:

Aaaaand since you all should know by now I absolutely love Christmas so for the November and December I will also allow:

• Screenshots 50x + from ANY Christmas themed slots

Good luck guys and don't forget to post the links for any games you upload screenshots too. Just a link to the game review is fine I can find the screeenshots from there.

• 1st Place - Afi4Wins
  • 2nd Place - Helena 
  • 3rd Place - Fiekie247 

attachicon.gifOctober Winners.PNG

.Wooohooo congrats to me :D ohhh.... to Afioso and Fiekie as well,congrats guys  :drinks:

Want to thank Askgamblers to this lovely contest and my two lovely admins specially to our Sharon  :air_kiss:

As soon as we figure out how to keep all those cheaters far away from it... :p

You mean AFI - who's been on cheaters!!!??? :p :p :p :p

Just kidding - I was just asking because you said there will be a new contest for game review, which will work better.

Anyways whether it comes or not Ima still be here everyday.

Just kidding - I was just asking because you said there will be a new contest for game review, which will work better.

And this is exactly what we expect from a loyal forum member like you, Fiekie-san. ;)

I must learn how to cheat...I must learn how to cheat...oh damn...how to cheat? I don't know how to cheat!  :lol: