Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Nakazakki
    Newest Member
    Nakazakki

• No registered users viewing this page.

Closed: Screenshot Contest: December

2 More screenshots uploaded in Planet of the Apes Game Review (5 In total) - https://www.askgamblers.com/video-slots/planet-of-the-apes-netent-game-review/

6 Screenshots uploaded for Crystal Mystery in game review - https://www.askgamblers.com/video-slots/crystal-mystery-gameart-game-review/

Still Deciding on the 3rd game to choose..

Unable to post for Pumpkin Patch and Moby ***** - Due to restrictions..

@Coco Can I rather chose a 3rd game of my own since 2 of the 3 AG suggested are restricted for me please?

Yeah I am about to upload more screenies. Not sure which ones to use though.

Keep the best of what you have for next month's contest mate!  ;)

Why? Because we've already got more than 100 screenies now...and I won't be able to post up as many screenies without Supe It Up for next month's contest...so we may need as many screenies from more games next month, to make that 100 if possible. If not, well, we just have to make do with only 1 or 2 winners then.  :(

Keep the best of what you have for next month's contest mate!  ;)

Why? Because we've already got more than 100 screenies now...and I won't be able to post up as many screenies without Supe It Up for next month's contest...so we may need as many screenies from more games next month, to make that 100 if possible. If not, well, we just have to make do with only 1 or 2 winners then.  :(

Let me save them then.

Ill rather try and get more christmas related ones for more chances.

Let me save them then.

Ill rather try and get more christmas related ones for more chances.

That's the way I like it bra!  :D

Anyway, next month's contest may well be an open one...no more 100 screenies from me...so you'd have a much greater chance of winning too! Hehehe.  :D

Guys just a polite reminder - Can you and remember to tell me how many screenshots you've uploaded please. It's fine when games don't have many screenshots but when games have loads it really helps me to know how many I'm looking at. Also I count how many people have and re-check the amounts based on what you've all written so if you don't tell me I can't do that. 

Cheers guys and good luck.

Guys just a polite reminder - Can you and remember to tell me how many screenshots you've uploaded please. It's fine when games don't have many screenshots but when games have loads it really helps me to know how many I'm looking at. Also I count how many people have and re-check the amounts based on what you've all written so if you don't tell me I can't do that. 

Cheers guys and good luck.

I guess our lion matey here is always too busy winning...he keeps forgetting to write how many screenies and on what game.  :p

Great stuff and you still get to add another 2 games of your choice to that too which will increase your chances of winning. Even if it's only 1 screenshot per game!

Afi won on 1 screenshot one month so it can be done!

Ok Life of riches and Warlords ;). I just hit another moneyline on DOA there. +1000x cheesing!! 119 for 0.09! oh and I want to change moby ***** to multifruit81 please. It's not compatible on my phone or computer. Hope that is ok.

Ok Life of riches and Warlords ;). I just hit another moneyline on DOA there. +1000x cheesing!! 119 for 0.09! oh and I want to change moby ***** to multifruit81 please. It's not compatible on my phone or computer. Hope that is ok.

Sorry I can't accept the change however you can use your multifruit screenshots next month? The three games we choose can't be changed sorry.

Well, I hope you'll have a great time with your holidays darling. I still cannot recall where you may be going, but I think it may have something to do with Sophie's activities...or maybe I'm wrong again, hehehe.  :p

Well done guys here's the winners:

1st - Afi4Wins $50

2nd - Fiekie 247 $30

3rd - LeoDubbed $20

Winnings will be added to your review payments guys. If you haven't made any reviews payments will be sent around the 10th of December.

@Fiekie247 - I'm so sorry I missed your request of using a third game.

This applies to everyone - If you have any requests regarding the contest and games and I haven't replied to you on the same day please send an email to [email protected].  - I read so many posts every day guys I do miss some until it's too late.

@Bigdk88 - I checked both the games you mentioned and there were no screenshots on either so I'm afraid you won't get entered into the losers raffle.

December Games

1. Finn and the Swirly Spin Slot

2. Hugo 2 Slot

3. King Tusk Slot 

Aaaaand since it's Christmas you can use THREE games of your choice this month and ANY Christmas themed slot.

Guys I'm hoping to add some extra things this month but as I'm on holiday from tomorrow I haven't had chance to sort anything out so I'll try get something in place for you next week. I'm away till Thursdays guys but of course Valdes is here if you have any questions.