Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Hrupek
    Newest Member
    Hrupek

• No registered users viewing this page.

Closed: Screenshot Contest: December

Yes, I do have a question...as always...  :p

If I post 2 screenshots on Finn each day, that would be 2+4 extra entries right? 

This would be the NOS that I'm keeping for the final dash to the finish line! Whoopie!  :yahoo:

Errr...you may be wondering what 'NOS' is, right my dear? 

It's that super booster gas that car racers use to gain extra power for greater maximum speed...hehehe.  :D

It doesn't matter if you post 1 or 100 screenshots a day you'll still get just +1 extra entry per day.

Since we over the 100 bench mark, should I save my Asgard for January? @ Afi4wins?

Well mate, I can understand your situation in this mad race... ^_^ 

It's been our Big mate race all this while, but I've got a lot of boosting power coming up, so I'll be neck and neck with Bigdk soon enough. You can either join in the race, but I really doubt if you can come up with enough screenies to catch up mate - 11 more days to go to the end of the contest, and just 5 more days to go to earn those extra entries.

But since you're asking for my opinion, I'll be very honest and sincere mate...better keep your Asgard screenies for next month! That should keep you in the new race. Coming in now would most probably go to waste. ;)

BUT...it is all up to you Fiekie mate. All the best in whatever you choose to do.  :good:  

It doesn't matter if you post 1 or 100 screenshots a day you'll still get just +1 extra entry per day.

Eh?!  :huh:  I think you misunderstood my question my dear...  :p

Your new post stated that for the games that were selected by you...namely Finn And The Swirly Spin, Hugo 2, King Tusk, Rapunzel's Tower, Highlander and that 1 more game I forgot the name, hehehe, would now earn 2 Entries each for each screenshot posted from now till Christmas.

Am I right so far my dear?  :p

So, my question was...if I post 2 screenshots on Finn And The Swirly Spin each day from now, they should be earning 2 Entries for each and every screenshot, meaning that 2 screenshots should earn 4 Entries each time.

OR...they should be earning 2 Extra Entries per day instead of that 1 Extra Entry per day, regardless of how many screenshots posted up in any one day?

Maybe I got your meaning wrong, somehow, so I need to get this clarified first, before I press my NOS button! Hehehe.  :D

After reading your post again, my dear, I can safely say that I had misunderstood your earlier post! Hahaha.

What you meant is exactly as what I have said in my 'OR' answer...screenshots posted on the selected games will earn 2 Extra Entries per day instead of just 1 Extra Entry as for all other games.  ^_^

Anyway...after waking up my sleeping mind after a good night sleep...

now it's time to press my NOS button...it's now or too late to the finish line, hehehe.  :D

4 screenshots uploaded to Finn And The Swirly Spin game

https://www.askgamblers.com/video-slots/finn-and-the-swirly-spin-netent-game-review/

1 screenshot uploaded to King Tusk game

https://www.askgamblers.com/video-slots/king-tusk-microgaming-game-review/

(Edited: 5 screenshots should be counted as 10 entries)

Eh?!  :huh:  I think you misunderstood my question my dear...  :p

Your new post stated that for the games that were selected by you...namely Finn And The Swirly Spin, Hugo 2, King Tusk, Rapunzel's Tower, Highlander and that 1 more game I forgot the name, hehehe, would now earn 2 Entries each for each screenshot posted from now till Christmas.

Am I right so far my dear?  :p

So, my question was...if I post 2 screenshots on Finn And The Swirly Spin each day from now, they should be earning 2 Extra Entries for each and every screenshot, meaning that 2 screenshots should earn 4 Extra Entries each time.

OR...they should be earning 2 Extra Entries per day instead of that 1 Extra Entry per day, regardless of how many screenshots posted up in any one day?

Maybe I got your meaning wrong, somehow, so I need to get this clarified first, before I press my NOS button! Hehehe.  :D

I've actually confused myself now and can't even remember what I meant  :lol:  :lol:

Right ... Yes sorry I misunderstood your question. Any games that we have chosen will be worth 2 so yes if you upload 2 screenshots that's 4 entries. 

AND - Today's Bonus

All screenshots submitted today on your chosen games will also be worth TWO screenshots

So...just to be clear

Upload 1 screenshot = 2 entries! 

Upload 2 screenshots = 4 entries! etc etc  :p

I've actually confused myself now and can't even remember what I meant  :lol:  :lol:

Right ... Yes sorry I misunderstood your question. Any games that we have chosen will be worth 2 so yes if you upload 2 screenshots that's 4 entries. 

AND - Today's Bonus

All screenshots submitted today on your chosen games will also be worth TWO screenshots

So...just to be clear

Upload 1 screenshot = 2 entries! 

Upload 2 screenshots = 4 entries! etc etc  :p

Aaaah...thank you my dear...so my assumption was correct...and I pressed my NOS button right on the dot too...hehehe.  :D

I just hope you won't be confused when counting up all the screenshots submitted plus all the Extra Entries they should get...  ;)

But just to be safe...I'll be counting mine...just in case.  :D

Okaaay...I've decided on my 3rd chosen game...Safari Heat.

7 screenshots uploaded to Safari Heat game
https://www.askgamblers.com/video-slots/safari-heat-game-review/">https://www.askgamblers.com/video-slots/safari-heat-game-review/

(Should be counted as 14 entries)

Aaaah...thank you my dear...so my first assumption was correct...and I pressed my NOS button right on the dot too...hehehe.  :D

I just hope you won't be confused when counting up all the screenshots submitted plus all the Extra Entries they should get...  ;)

But just to be safe...I'll be counting mine...just in case.  :D

I have absolutely no doubt that I WILL get confused when the time comes to add all these up  :lol:  I may need an extra day by the time I've triple checked I've got all the figures right  :lol:

I have absolutely no doubt that I WILL get confused when the time comes to add all these up  :lol:  I may need an extra day by the time I've triple checked I've got all the figures right  :lol:

Well...I know so too...hahaha...that's why I've edited my previous screenshot posts to include how many entries they should be counted as...to lessen your confusion my dear!  :lol:

Okay...I've done some tallying up of the entries up to today...to lessen Sharon's confusion...

and here's the current tally, inclusive of the extra entries earned...

Bigdk has 67 entries

Fiekie has 26 entries

Leo has 5 entries

And lastly...Afi...has now got 90 entries:yahoo:

What a NOS booster that was!!!  :D

Yesterday's bonus has now expired and here is today's

The first person to PM me the name of this slot gets 3 extra entries

The second person to PM the name of this slot gets 2 extra entries

The third person to PM the name of this slot gets 1 extra entry

Please DO NOT comment when you have sent me the PM, let's keep it a surprise and I'll announce who got there first tomorrow morning

You have to have already submitted at least 1 screenshot this month to qualify.

GUESS.PNG

Yesterday's bonus has now expired and here is today's

The first person to PM me the name of this slot gets 3 extra entries

The second person to PM the name of this slot gets 2 extra entries

The third person to PM the name of this slot gets 1 extra entry

Please DO NOT comment when you have sent me the PM, let's keep it a surprise and I'll announce who got there first tomorrow morning

You have to have already submitted at least 1 screenshot this month to qualify.

attachicon.gifGUESS.PNG

Sorry I'm late guys I'm really busy in the run up to Christmas. 

The answer was - SEA HUNTER

Afi was the first and only person to enter so he gets an extra 3 entries into the draw. Well done Afi.

Today's Bonus

Guess the name of the slot below for the chance to earn some extra entries as follows:

1. First person to PM me the name of the slot gets 3 extra entries

2. Second person to PM me the name of the slot gets 2 extra entries

3. Third person to PM me the name of the slot gets 1 extra entry

You must have at least 1 screenshot entered this month to qualify or upload a screenshot before PM'ing me.

As I'm late adding this one today you will all have today and tomorrow to answer and please don't post once you have answered.

CLUE !!! - Yggdrasil (Game can be found on AG)

GUESS 2.PNG

Sorry I'm late guys I'm really busy in the run up to Christmas. 

The answer was - SEA HUNTER

Afi was the first and only person to enter so he gets an extra 3 entries into the draw. Well done Afi.

Thank you my dear.  ^_^

I was the only person to enter? Oh geees...I thought Fiekie would have given an answer too...he did asked for some clues.  :p