Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Nakazakki
    Newest Member
    Nakazakki

• No registered users viewing this page.

Closed: Screenshot Contest: December

Didn't you already cheat?

Isn't it because of your cheating and tactics of playing, that playtech decided to update their slots etc and now you cannot win the same as you did before? :D :D :D

That's cheating?  :huh:  Oh no...no...no...that's what you call 'finding a loophole in the game and making the most of it'!!!  :D

All my big wins from those Playtech games were using skill and luck...that loophole made the wins possible...but there was absolutely NO CHEATING involved at all mate! Hahaha. They soon found out my ways and put a stop to it all.  :p

Hehehe...you're determined to be the first submitter this month...good...good. Keep them coming mate. I need you, Leo, Helena and the rest to submit as many screenshots as possible. I'll be doing my best soon...  :p

That's cheating?  :huh:  Oh no...no...no...that's what you call 'finding a loophole in the game and making the most of it'!!!  :D

All my big wins from those Playtech games were using skill and luck...that loophole made the wins possible...but there was absolutely NO CHEATING involved at all mate! Hahaha. They soon found out my ways and put a stop to it all.  :p

Find a loophole means taking advantage to your benefit, which means cheating the system. :p

Find a loophole means taking advantage to your benefit, which means cheating the system. :p

Hahaha...you wrongly used the 'ch' mate...it should be 'b'eating' the system...not 'ch'eating.

Cheating would mean using a bot or external software to win. Hehehe.  :D

Hahaha, I think Afi is the owner of the random picker :p

What can I say, he got the most amount of screenshots and I'm not surprised he won the first prize.

I am? I am the owner of that random picker?  :huh: Oh geeees...I didn't even know that!  :D

Aaaah...so much for derailing this topic...hahaha.  :D

Now...back to business...

my first contribution for this month's contest...is NOT from Supe It Up...but Fruit Zen...my second game choice.  ;)

15 screenshots uploaded to Fruit Zen game review

https://www.askgamblers.com/video-slots/fruit-zen-betsoft-game-review/screenshots

Surprise, surprise! :p

You wanted your beloved games review contest back right, so here it is! :D

https://www.askgamblers.com/forum/topic/3443-relaunched-askgamblers-brand-new-contest-take-5-for-every-published-games-comment/?p=104141

Make sure to check carefully the new rule though.  :excl:

I think the new requirement is fair.

I tried to like this but then I got this message.

This never happened before. Guess I am very active today.

That's strange! I thought there isn't any 'cap' on 'like'.

I never like caps anyway...hahaha.  :p

I tried to like this but then I got this message.

This never happened before. Guess I am very active today.

That's strange! I thought there isn't any 'cap' on 'like'.

I never like caps anyway...hahaha.  :p

There is such a restriction actually... Maximum number of positive reputation points given by a forum member per 24 hours is 30 at the moment. 

Let me know if you believe this one should be increased and I'll make sure to apply the necessary system changes. 

There is such a restriction actually... Maximum number of positive reputation points given by a forum member per 24 hours is 30 at the moment. 

Let me know if you believe this one should be increased and I'll make sure to apply the necessary system changes. 

Hmmm...only 30? Better make that 50 at least...or 100...or even no cap at all. Why need a cap anyway?  :unknw:

Yes...yes...keep them coming mate...we need more!  :D

I got something for you dont worry. I am still deciding on my 2 games to be used.

So I am just posting screenshots on the games AG decided which is Planet and Christmas theme. Moby ***** is MG so no go, pumkin smash - YGGDRASIL does not do it for me.

I think I can at least post another 30 screenies for the month. So we should be able to reach 100 again, dont you worry.

I got something for you dont worry. I am still deciding on my 2 games to be used.

So I am just posting screenshots on the games AG decided which is Planet and Christmas theme. Moby ***** is MG so no go, pumkin smash - YGGDRASIL does not do it for me.

I think I can at least post another 30 screenies for the month. So we should be able to reach 100 again, dont you worry.

That would be wonderful mate...and we can both fight for the first prize!  :D

Only 700 screenshots so far?! Though you had at least a thousand.... :p

Now you have to post at least 300 more in October alone if you intend to keep the Winner Screenshot Master title.  :spiteful:  :crazy:

Afinaut to AG Houston...do you copy?...

I have just crossed the 1000 posted screenshots milestone...1010 to be exact...so I hope another Master title is coming my way? Hahaha.  :D

post-61309-0-23380600-1509690186_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-38959800-1509690207_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-79776300-1509690219_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-89917400-1509690436_thumb.jpg

Super impressed with this!!! I don't want you to think I'm being rude by not liking your post I only like them once I've checked the screenshots otherwise I get confused which I've checked and which I haven't. Well done though!