Flatzem888 Posted July 22 Posted July 22 1 hour ago, Afi4wins said: @Leonard_cas Hi there and welcome to the forum. Guys, we have one more new player that shows an 'L' avatar. When several 'L's enter a contest, things can become confusing if you don't look properly! L for lucky? Quote
Afi4wins Posted July 22 Posted July 22 6 minutes ago, Flatzem888 said: L for lucky? Who knows?! The 2 'L's here seem to be lucky always! Quote
cocopop3011 Posted July 23 Posted July 23 On 7/22/2026 at 6:42 PM, Leonard_cas said: hello!! Hi and welcome to the forum. Quote
beladui73 Posted July 30 Posted July 30 This post was recognized by Afi4wins! beladui73 was awarded the badge 'New Member Points' and 100 points. Hello Afi4wins 1 Quote
Afi4wins Posted July 30 Posted July 30 @beladui73 Hi there and welcome to the forum. Seems like more and more new members are from Canada... Quote
Icy Posted August 2 Posted August 2 On 7/30/2026 at 3:56 AM, beladui73 said: Hello @beladui73 Hi there! Welcome to the forum! Quote
Pitch676 Posted August 4 Posted August 4 Hi everyone, I'm glad to join this forum cocopop3011 1 Quote
cocopop3011 Posted August 4 Posted August 4 3 hours ago, Pitch676 said: Hi everyone, I'm glad to join this forum Hi and welcome to the forum. Quote
Taurangalee Posted September 16 Posted September 16 Hi everyone I'm happy to be apart of this community.Askgamblers is my number one go to when wanting to know about different casinos there is also so much exciting things happening in here cocopop3011 and Afi4wins 1 1 Quote
Afi4wins Posted September 16 Posted September 16 11 minutes ago, Taurangalee said: Hi everyone I'm happy to be apart of this community.Askgamblers is my number one go to when wanting to know about different casinos there is also so much exciting things happening in here @Taurangalee Hi there and welcome to the forum. Glad to have aboard mate - hope you'll have an exciting and fruitful stay here. Taurangalee 1 Quote
Taurangalee Posted September 16 Posted September 16 7 minutes ago, Afi4wins said: @Taurangalee Hi there and welcome to the forum. Glad to have aboard mate - hope you'll have an exciting and fruitful stay here. Thanks mate I think I will once I get to know my way around here cocopop3011 and Afi4wins 1 1 Quote
ElsieD Posted yesterday at 02:10 AM Posted yesterday at 02:10 AM Hi Everyone, glad to be here cocopop3011 1 Quote
Afi4wins Posted yesterday at 03:30 AM Posted yesterday at 03:30 AM 1 hour ago, ElsieD said: Hi Everyone, glad to be here @ElsieD Hi Elsie and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here too! ElsieD 1 Quote
Ultras34 Posted yesterday at 04:09 AM Posted yesterday at 04:09 AM @ElsieD welcome to the forum,nice to have you here ElsieD 1 Quote
cocopop3011 Posted yesterday at 05:11 AM Posted yesterday at 05:11 AM 3 hours ago, ElsieD said: Hi Everyone, glad to be here Welcome to the forum!! Quote
cocopop3011 Posted yesterday at 05:11 AM Posted yesterday at 05:11 AM On 9/16/2026 at 4:49 PM, Taurangalee said: Thanks mate I think I will once I get to know my way around here We can’t wait to get to know you more. Quote
Icy Posted 17 hours ago Posted 17 hours ago 11 hours ago, ElsieD said: Hi Everyone, glad to be here Welcome to the forum @ElsieD! Enjoy your stay at Askgamblers! The fun doesn't stop here! Quote
loceff13 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago New Blood is always welcome @ElsieD, what brings you to AG Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.