Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Notifications
Login

Taurangalee

Members
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Taurangalee

  1. I have been with a number of casinos over the past 20 years and have had quite a few good wins on some which those ones instantly became my favorites such as NYSPINS and Trada..But these days I try not to play in casinos that pend for days as I always reverse and end up losing most if not all,I recommend videoslots,mr vegas, fastpay, degenecity and gamdom, they are all instant payouts.
  2. Thanks mate I think I will once I get to know my way around here
  3. Hi everyone I'm happy to be apart of this community.Askgamblers is my number one go to when wanting to know about different casinos there is also so much exciting things happening in here
×
  • Create New...