Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Moehusain9
    Newest Member
    Moehusain9

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Already sleeping Afi,hihihi,, as per yesterday I saw you online even later then this, maybe I am quiet but remember ,,,,i see you, i keep my eyes on you.,,,and forum safe hihi

Ahhhh...thank you Awena darling...for keeping an eye on the forum...and on me.  ^_^

Imagine if the Magic Portals can be real...that would be so gooooood! Awena in the left portal...Awena in the right portal...BINGO...Awena with me!!! Hahahaha. Next...all my other darlings waiting in queue to hit the portals...woohooooo!  :D

Ehhh!!! I just realised...'Gambling is my Life' is Awena darling's motto too...woohoooo! I've got serious company, hehehehe.  ^_^

Hehe, these are just titles, automatically assigned to members after a predefined amount of posts is reached. ;)

By the way, let me know if you don't like them, we could change them to something else if you have suggestions. 

Hehe, these are just titles, automatically assigned to members after a predefined amount of posts is reached. ;)

By the way, let me know if you don't like them, we could change them to something else if you have suggestions. 

Hehehe...I know that mate...but a little drama doesn't hurt anyone...hahahaha.  :D

When I can think of something better, I'll let you know mate.  ;)

some threads and many posts are missing :huh:  ,or I should start wearing glasses   :o

No, there's no need to wear glasses Kate. We had some tech issues yesterday. And I'm afraid that several posts and topics were lost, but out developers are working on it. Sorry for inconveniences caused. 

Now it is all clear, why my b Day wishes are missing  :cray:  :cray:

hahah,, I am just joking, here, I was busy yesterday. Today I have too go, it is almost a mountain, it is. I am going air, to breathe some fresh air and help out :)

Sunday, after rain weather,Lets do it !!

Now it is all clear, why my b Day wishes are missing  :cray:  :cray:

hahah,, I am just joking, here, I was busy yesterday. Today I have too go, it is almost a mountain, it is. I am going air, to breathe some fresh air and help out :)

Sunday, after rain weather,Lets do it !!

You're going to the mountain to get some fresh air Awena darling? OMG!!! Sounds so goooood...wish I could come along and enjoy the mountainside view, the fresh air, and beautiful nature.