Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gabiisier
    Newest Member
    Gabiisier

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

You know, Guru, I often work for 12-15 hours a day too, including this month. But I'm happy I got to visit other countries as well. And thanks! The time was great, but now I'm sitting home with 38C temperature, cold and headache. Lucky me! :D

You know, Guru, I often work for 12-15 hours a day too, including this month. But I'm happy I got to visit other countries as well. And thanks! The time was great, but now I'm sitting home with 38C temperature, cold and headache. Lucky me! :D

Oh-boy! Probably due to exhaustion Blondie darling! The doctor says get plenty of rest, drink a lot of liquid, excluding vodka, rakia, whisky and whatnots! Just plain warm water will do. Or in my case, I'll drink lots of 100 Plus whenever I feel sick. No visit to doctor. No western medication. Just bottles of 100 Plus. Works fine for me.  ^_^

Oh-boy! Probably due to exhaustion Blondie darling! The doctor says get plenty of rest, drink a lot of liquid, excluding vodka, rakia, whisky and whatnots! Just plain warm water will do. Or in my case, I'll drink lots of 100 Plus whenever I feel sick. No visit to doctor. No western medication. Just bottles of 100 Plus. Works fine for me.  ^_^

Blondie, I would listen to D-r Afi if I was in your shoes right now. ;) Actually, I'm also with 37.8 temp right now, my little son either... Damn viruses! :( And it is only the beginning of the autumn?! :o

Thank you, it is, I messed up many things in my life, now it is time to fix it and make it better then ever for myself.

By the way, Awena dear, I would like to ask you a question... Sorry in advance if it sounds too personal, feel free to tell me to go to h*ll. ;)

As far as I remember you were a pro soldier, am I right? What happened with your military career after all? 

Blondie, I would listen to D-r Afi if I was in your shoes right now. ;) Actually, I'm also with 37.8 temp right now, my little son either... Damn viruses! :( And it is only the beginning of the autumn?! :o

You and your son too mate? Geeee, must be the change of weather. Hope 100 Plus can do wonders for you and your son too. Drink at least 1 big bottle (1.5 litres) per day. You should be better in 3 or 4 days. For me, sometimes I'm good to go in just 1 or 2 days. ;)

By the way, Awena dear, I would like to ask you a question... Sorry in advance if it sounds too personal, feel free to tell me to go to h*ll. ;)

As far as I remember you were a pro soldier, am I right? What happened with your military career after all? 

Yeah, Awena darling...I'm kinda wondering too...no more soldering is it?  ^_^

You and your son too mate? Geeee, must be the change of weather. Hope 100 Plus can do wonders for you and your son too. Drink at least 1 big bottle (1.5 litres) per day. You should be better in 3 or 4 days. For me, sometimes I'm good to go in just 1 or 2 days. ;)

I'm already feeling better mate... Vodka or rakia, 3-4 times a day is the ultimate cure for me! :D This recipe has never failed me so far. ;)

I'm already feeling better mate... Vodka or rakia, 3-4 times a day is the ultimate cure for me! :D This recipe has never failed me so far. ;)

Oh wow! Cure and enjoying the drink all at the same time...woohooo! Good! Very good!  ^_^  ^_^

I'm drinking Coldrex and lots of hot teas. Hope to get back on my feet within 2 days as well. For you, dear Afi- thanks for caring and for your ideas, but for you VaIDes- get well soon too! :drinks:

I'm drinking Coldrex and lots of hot teas. Hope to get back on my feet within 2 days as well. For you, dear Afi- thanks for caring and for your ideas, but for you VaIDes- get well soon too! :drinks:

May the health be with you Blondie darling! Cheers! And get well soon!  :good:

Hi fellas, finally I make it to post here, I was out all day long. Last night, was,,grrrr, not easy at all, then I slept 1,5 hrs, woke up at 6 and then all day long. It was sunny afternoon with cloudy morning and then I went into the real world, the same one I am not connected to recently,, past 2 yrs,, hihihi,, or even longer  :o  :rolleyes:

Today was beautiful,so I was active 16 hrs today, got my dinner and shower, now I need some rest. 

nite nite everyone.

P.S. Guru, I was never in military service, I worked for them, as civilian. 8) in the war zone. :db:

Well ,since our beloved Finnish friend LordCronal is missing for quite a long time already, someone has to take the free position for a 'Drunken Master'! :D

With all the celebrations I have been attending lately and all that rakija gone I will be more than happy to fill in the position   :D  :D  :D  :drinks: