Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Moehusain9
    Newest Member
    Moehusain9

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

They should have sent an airplane to 'stretch' another cable by now! :D

Well, I don't know what measures they are taking in their rectification works, but it's gonna take them 20 days to complete it! Hmmm...maybe they are all using canoes...and remote control planes!  <_<

Well, I don't know what measures they are taking in their rectification works, but it's gonna take them 20 days to complete it! Hmmm...maybe they are all using canoes...and remote control planes!  <_<

It is taking too long and we all know how it feels when we are going trough such a thing. But you are online, thats cool.

I thought this are crazy sharks that were trying to eat this cables  :unknw:Now it is clear, and you should consider to send some sun and summer to balkan please, weather here is complete disaster. I can tell, there was not summer this year. Autumn 

Oh geees darling, don't know which is worst, disastrous weather or disastrous ISPs? Both can make anyone sick.  :p

Haha, canoes! :D

After all, seems like the world and its technologies are not that ahead... Otherwise, there won't be a reasonable explanation of this terrible 20-days off period?! :(

Yeah, but this is Vietnam, so we can understand! If Malaysia...the authorities will surely get one hhell of curses from all of us Malaysians!  ^_^

Hi,guys! I'v been quiet for a few days because I had a small trip to Finland and Estonia. I'm super exhausted and I had a great time there. But now back to work. :)

Sooo, it appears that while some people here (I'm talking about me...mostly :p) are busting their a**es, working for 12-15 hours a day, others are having fun in countries, named after my favorite vodka! :D

Seriously, glad you have a great time there, blondie! Well deserved, I'm sure about that. :)

Hi,guys! I'v been quiet for a few days because I had a small trip to Finland and Estonia. I'm super exhausted and I had a great time there. But now back to work. :)

Ah-hah! I thought so!  :p  Whenever this Blondie darling doesn't appear here in our forum, she's off to the Nordic lands where she had left her heart! Must be someone keeping it there for her!  ;) Anyway, welcome back darling!  :D

Aaaand another very very serious nominee for the "Post of the month"! :good:

Mmmm...that got me thinking...that maybe there should be a small consolation cash reward every month for 'Post of the Month'?  :p Maybe that would get everyone to start posting 'smart' statements regularly...?!  :D

Mmmm...that got me thinking...that maybe there should be a small consolation cash reward every month for 'Post of the Month'?  :p Maybe that would get everyone to start posting 'smart' statements regularly...?!  :D

what a great idea Afi  :D

Yeah, why not... A cash reward, a dinner with guru, a dance from the princess, dressed as a 'cowgirl'...:D 

Just wondering what's next! :p

Yeah, why not... A cash reward, a dinner with guru, a dance from the princess, dressed as a 'cowgirl'... :D

Just wondering what's next! :p

A dinner with the Guru hmmm ,i think i will stab my fork in Gurus eye ahahahaaa :lol: .... will skip the other things,lets stick to "The Cash"