Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bonnas
    Newest Member
    Bonnas

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

I'm from N Ireland but it's the same as back home - probably up round Helensburgh?

To be honest I'm not entirely sure of the name but it's around the loch ness area as he sent us some photos the other day.

Ooooh...you're from N.Ireland - I've been there once when I was younger not sure if it was the North though we had a catamaran over for the day, lovely place. 

I'm from N Ireland but it's the same as back home - probably up round Helensburgh?

To be honest I'm not entirely sure of the name but it's around the loch ness area as he sent us some photos the other day.

Ooooh...you're from N.Ireland - I've been there once when I was younger not sure if it was the North though we had a catamaran over for the day, lovely place. 

I too never got a chance to visit Ireland...when I was in London back in those days, Ireland was just too dangerous to visit! Aaargh!  :(

Well I am in Malta :D However, even though it is around 10 degrees here, due to the humidity and lack of fresh air, winters here are very cold + there's no actual heating system built in houses so it's quite rough :D

Still not saying much about your new job in Malta... :p 

Anyways, sincerely wishing you all the best luck! :good:

As for the rest, thought you were a true daughter of the North and some 10 degrees couldn't scare you. ;) 

Has anyone else been completely covered in snow over the weekend? We've had more than a few inches here and we're at a standstill! Most shops and businesses have been closed, I can't even get the car out of my street! And I still hate snow as much as I always have  :lol:

Sharon i dont like winter as well but when it comes to snow i love,love seeing kids playing and specially me,hubby and my son playing in the snow... we still dont have snow,but lats year had plenty of it,hoping it will start snowing...my son keep asking me...mama when its gona snow ? and i say soon,very soon ,actually we always have snow around St.Nikola or New Year  :)

• 3 weeks later...

Did you see midnight Afi? I could have quite easy fallen asleep about 10pm but my eldest daughter wanted to stay up to see Big Ben strike! 

Did I see midnight?  :huh: 

Oh geees...I almost saw sunrise too...if not for my sleepy eyes!  :p

Midnight was the worse for me...with loud firecrackers and fireworks blasting away...

but I paid no attention to them...it was just me and my laptop! Hehehe.  :D

Hey Guru lately i am watching one Bulgarian series called Liaisons and so far i like it a loot it really caught my attention,its kind of comedy which i love to watch  :D  

Glad you like it... Never watched it myself though, saw it going on some BG TV channels, but in the rare moments when I have enough free time watching some series then it goes to HBO ones.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fiekie mate, I tried to send you a PM but got an error message instead - you cannot receive any new messages!  :huh:

Perhaps you need to clear your unwanted messages?

I wanted to ask if you have receive any payment from Catena Media yet? I'm still waiting for it...  :(

Fiekie mate, I tried to send you a PM but got an error message instead - you cannot receive any new messages!  :huh:

Perhaps you need to clear your unwanted messages?

I wanted to ask if you have receive any payment from Catena Media yet? I'm still waiting for it...  :(

My messages are not full, I just deleted a couple just in case.

Yes I got paid on the 2nd of March already brother.