Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    shaddy
    Newest Member
    shaddy

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

• 2 weeks later...

So, before someone started to wonder where and why is their Guru missing from the forum, let me share I'll be on a well deserved vacation for a fortnight starting from Monday. Yey!  :D

And while I'm a click away from here, please, behave! :p;)

It seems like only YESTERDAY that our Guru went on a vacation...hahaha...  :lol:

More personal chores...or it includes a fishing trip mate?  ;)

Anyway...happy holidays!  :D

It seems like only YESTERDAY that our Guru went on a vacation...hahaha...  :lol:

More personal chores...or it includes a fishing trip mate?  ;)

Anyway...happy holidays!  :D

A bit of all this I guess where the only booked 'event' refers to... the fishing trip, of course. :p

This year it will be a different fishing trip though, going together with my son for the first time! :) 

Just the regular one, dear, just the regular one. :p

Not that I would run away from another 'hunting trip', but he's only 8 years old and quite young for this kind of a chase. :D:p

Yep! 8 years old is definitely way too young...he needs to learn from his father first! Lots to learn!  :lol:

So, before someone started to wonder where and why is their Guru missing from the forum, let me share I'll be on a well deserved vacation for a fortnight starting from Monday. Yey!  :D

And while I'm a click away from here, please, behave! :p;)

Hmmmm what's that saying now? 

Oh yes... While the cats away the mice will play  :p

On a more serious note have a fantastic time and really great to hear your taking your son, family time is precious so I know you'll have a blast.

• 3 weeks later...

Well then, hope the 'mice' had a good play, cause the 'cat' has just returned! :D

Did I miss you?  B)

To be honest, not much. Forum been quiet. Just posted some winner screenshots.

Afi discovered the earth is flat and no one ever left the earth.

Thats about it, Oh and we trying to source a nice forum game, and hopefully get some feedback about the new GOTM contest? LOL

Welcome back Guru.

Well then, hope the 'mice' had a good play, cause the 'cat' has just returned! :D

Did I miss you?  B)

Heeeey...welcome back Cat...hope you managed to get some nice fishes for your meal.  :D

As for the other mice...well, not much from them mice whilst you're away...but this one mouse here...hmmm...

I guess I just woke up from a dreamy world...to realise that we have been living in a world full of lies...right from the very beginning!

Reminding me of the movie Matrix...and I just finished downloading and watching that movie again just now.  :p

To be honest, not much. Forum been quiet. Just posted some winner screenshots.

Afi discovered the earth is flat and no one ever left the earth.

Thats about it, Oh and we trying to source a nice forum game, and hopefully get some feedback about the new GOTM contest? LOL

Welcome back Guru.

Hahaha...and I have always believed that we are living on a sphere...a round ball with water all over the place...

no wonder all that water doesn't fall off from the underside...or the Aussies falling off the sphere down under...  :lol:

I guess I'm now a flat Earth believer...and I now know for sure who the big liars are in this world...as I have always suspected..hehehe.

But that's a different story altogether...a very personal story...a story something like the Matrix, hahaha.  :D

Hi fellas i am away from the forum because i am on vacation,getting home in 3 days ,so just stopped by to say Aloha from Kalithea  :D

Aloha to you too and enjoy your vacation. :)

Looking forward to hear if you liked it at Kalithea once you return... 

Hi fellas i am away from the forum because i am on vacation,getting home in 3 days ,so just stopped by to say Aloha from Kalithea  :D

Okaaay...so I don't know where Kalithea is...so I Googled it...  :p

Hmmm...so close to Turkey, yet is still in Greece...

Geeees...the only Greece I've had or seen is g-r-e-a-s-e...

Come back and tell your story dear...with pics and whatnots...  :D

In the meantime, enjoy the grease...  :lol:

Okaaay...so I don't know where Kalithea is...so I Googled it...  :p

Hmmm...so close to Turkey, yet is still in Greece...

Geeees...the only Greece I've had or seen is g-r-e-a-s-e...

Come back and tell your story dear...with pics and whatnots...  :D

In the meantime, enjoy the grease...  :lol:

Never even heard of it myself...Every day is a school day in this forum  :D

Have a lovely holiday 

Or teachers for some of you maybe... :p

Wish I could turn back to my school days though, had really awesome and funny times! :)

Here's a question then for anyone wanting to listen  :p

If you could go back to your school years would you change anything or live it exactly the same?

Exactly the same! 

Learning not to regret for anything from your past is essential for enjoying your life in present. 

Yep...they say that if you don't make mistakes in your life, then you'll never learn anything new, and you'll never be a better person either.

However, I must admit, there have been many mistakes in my life that I would like to go back and put right...if I can...

and yes, my life would never be the same again either. Hahaha.

But then again...everything that has happened in our life has deeper meanings in them, which we couldn't see in the present, which could only be realised when we're much older and wiser, and only then can we begin to understand why it happened.

"Que Sera Sera"...whatever will be, will be...it's all been written...but sometimes, I still would like to rewrite the book! Hahaha.  :lol:

Exactly the same! 

Learning not to regret for anything from your past is essential for enjoying your life in present. 

Yep...they say that if you don't make mistakes in your life, then you'll never learn anything new, and you'll never be a better person either.

However, I must admit, there have been many mistakes in my life that I would like to go back and put right...if I can...

and yes, my life would never be the same again either. Hahaha.

But then again...everything that has happened in our life has deeper meanings in them, which we couldn't see in the present, which could only be realised when we're much older and wiser, and only then can we begin to understand why it happened.

"Que Sera Sera"...whatever will be, will be...it's all been written...but sometimes, I still would like to rewrite the book! Hahaha.  :lol:

If I could go back I would definitely rewrite some, I'd rewrite my entire school years from 12+

But you are both right of course, I do believe everything happens for a reason, everything happens to test us and it's up to us how we handle things.

And a very good Monday morning to everyone from me too...

the last few days have been very quiet days for me...

not much of gaming activity...more of watching on 'Trinity'...  ^_^

Oh maan...those 3 Neo movies have very deep meanings...which I'm grasping more of with each rewatching.  ;)