Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    DjabbaSan
    Newest Member
    DjabbaSan

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Hahahaha...heeheeheehee... 

I can feel any good connections via my instincts first sta-ling...those vibes always come first...looking into profile is secondary...but I've looked at your profile just now anyhow.

Yep...that Pinnit is a guy...but so are many others here too...and they're all my mateys!

Ladies...they're my specialties...hahaha. :lol:

So...are you still my 'sta-ling' then???  :unknw:

always  :give_rose:

da connection between us is too strong 4 me to resist  ;)

In relation to the above...

1. Mainly BTG/Novomatic/Merkur games...so Bonanza, Lady Lady Charm, Dead of Alive, Book of Ra, Book of Ming and the odd PNG (i wouldn't be as big a fan of them as Valdes  :p ) Merkur are a really underrated games provider - high variance but good. 

2. Biggest single win in a spin was over 10,000

3. DOA on 9p's - one of the few games you can then take out 225 quid plus from less than 10p....

4. See 2: 10,500 and at Bet Victor...

5. You can win big on micro deposits but tbh i rarely deposit less than 100 for a session - sometimes you need to warm up a game. Plenty of times if i'd not carried on i'd not have been up (equally, sometimes wished i stopped)

thank u soOo much 4 ur reply :D

im from australia so i can no longer play microgaming slots. the only place i can play netent slots at is videoslots

wow!! i dunno wot i would do if i won $10,000.... most i ever won was $1,500

Aaaand...this Pinnit guy also regards himself as a low-roller...just because he plays 9p and 18p bets on Dead Or Alive! On other games, as you can see, he plays with 1 - 10 quid per spin.  :p

i didnt even bother to ask for ur gambling advise only coz i feel that u are a HIGH roller... :unknw:

im curious though as to wot ur biggest win is though?... im gueesing i could buy a nice car wid the win right? :good:

btw.. if u read my profile u will notice hw old i am.... im like REALLY REALLY curious and am dying to no:

how old u r?

where u from?

wot u do?

are u married?

have u got kids?

where u hang out wen u go out?

wot ur home address is?

with pinnit it was purely professional B)

with u...its personal :air_kiss:  :air_kiss:

HAHA! im only kidding afi4winsta ... just havin a laugh :rofl:  :rofl:

Aaaand...this Pinnit guy also regards himself as a low-roller...just because he plays 9p and 18p bets on Dead Or Alive! On other games, as you can see, he plays with 1 - 10 quid per spin. :p

Only certain games I ‘trust’ to go fiver plus: Immortal Romance, TS2, Book of Ra, DHV and Bonanza and a few others...;-)

i didnt even bother to ask for ur gambling advise only coz i feel that u are a HIGH roller... :unknw:

im curious though as to wot ur biggest win is though?... im gueesing i could buy a nice car wid the win right? :good:

btw.. if u read my profile u will notice hw old i am.... im like REALLY REALLY curious and am dying to no:

how old u r?

where u from?

wot u do?

are u married?

have u got kids?

wot ur home address is?

with pinnit it was purely professional B)

with u...its personal :air_kiss::air_kiss:

HAHA! im only kidding afi4winsta ... just havin a laugh :rofl::rofl:

I’m a qualified accountant by trade but iv been dipping feet in other consultancy esque work over the years, so I pretty much pick and choose what I do ;-) as for age, you’ve 3 years on one :-p

As for win... I have a rule of taking 50% of my withdrawals and dipping it into my slush fund... I don’t plan on working to 65 etc: I’m out of FT employment by 50 and will just do the work for pocket money ;-)

My last slush fund was used to by my car (and incidentally you don’t get a good a deal when paying in cash as opposed to financing)

WOW! I've only gone for 1.5 hours and already missing so much...ooops...deja vu is at it again...hehehe. 

i didnt even bother to ask for ur gambling advise only coz i feel that u are a HIGH roller... 

im curious though as to wot ur biggest win is though?... im gueesing i could buy a nice car wid the win right? 

btw.. if u read my profile u will notice hw old i am.... im like REALLY REALLY curious and am dying to no:

how old u r?

where u from?

wot u do?

are u married?

have u got kids?

wot ur home address is?

with pinnit it was purely professional 

with u...its personal :air_kiss:

HAHA! im only kidding afi4winsta ... just havin a laugh :rofl:

Wow! So many questions from my sta-ling...but only kidding? Hehehe. Whatever.

(pssst...sorry...but I had to delete some of your emoticons...too many there...limited use for me! Hehehe)

Nope...I'm not a high roller...was a mid roller a few years back, but now, strictly low rolling like yourself!  :p

If I was a high roller, yep, you could probably buy a nice car with my biggest win...but as a mid-roller, my biggest win was $24,000 on Playtech's Desert Treasure game many years ago...but that was at a local gaming arcade.

Now...the hardest part for me to answer...  :rolleyes:

How old am I? It doesn't really matter...after all, age is but a number, hehehe.

My soul inside of me is NEVER older than 30 years old...probably younger even! And I don't feel old either! Hahaha.

Anyway...the honest truth...I am not younger than you sta-ling!  :p

Where am I from? I'm in Malaysia...not that far away from you...in fact, just a flight away...hahaha.

What I do? Too complicated to answer...I'm a professional...but I'm doing something else, but still slightly related to my profession.

Am I married? Was...but crumbled when times were very bad for me!  :cray:

Any kids? Dozens of them! My nephews, my nieces, other people kids...I love them all...because I don't have one...only an adopted son!  :cray:

Where I hang out? In my lonely room mostly. If I do go out, where I'm taken, I just go along! Hehehe.

What's my home address? Nooow...that would be getting really personal...   :lol:

If you have a million more questions...save it for when we go out on a date! Hahahahaha.  :lol:

To be fair Tweeksta I usually only check profile if someone has been naughty :D  If I think someone is a spammer or posted links etc etc. I usually just guess the male and female part :p

yeh i was naughty yday  :(

am i allowed to express myself with as many smileys as i like in this forum or does same rule apply for every forum?

ty :)

WOW! I've only gone for 1.5 hours and already missing so much...ooops...deja vu is at it again...hehehe. 

Wow! So many questions from my sta-ling...but only kidding? Hehehe. Whatever.

(pssst...sorry...but I had to delete some of your emoticons...too many there...limited use for me! Hehehe)

Nope...I'm not a high roller...was a mid roller a few years back, but now, strictly low rolling like yourself!  :p

If I was a high roller, yep, you could probably buy a nice car with my biggest win...but as a mid-roller, my biggest win was $24,000 on Playtech's Desert Treasure game many years ago...but that was at a local gaming arcade.

Now...the hardest part for me to answer...  :rolleyes:

How old am I? It doesn't really matter...after all, age is but a number, hehehe.

My soul inside of me is NEVER older than 30 years old...probably younger even! And I don't feel old either! Hahaha.

Anyway...the honest truth...I am not younger than you sta-ling!  :p

Where am I from? I'm in Malaysia...not that far away from you...in fact, just a flight away...hahaha.

What I do? Too complicated to answer...I'm a professional...but I'm doing something else, but still slightly related to my profession.

Am I married? Was...but crumbled when times were very bad for me!  :cray:

Any kids? Dozens of them! My nephews, my nieces, other people kids...I love them all...because I don't have one...only an adopted son!  :cray:

Where I hang out? In my lonely room mostly. If I do go out, where I'm taken, I just go along! Hehehe.

What's my home address? Nooow...that would be getting really personal...   :lol:

If you have a million more questions...save it for when we go out on a date! Hahahahaha.  :lol:

OMG!! i did not expect u 2 be so open and relaxed abt it.

OK... my turn

How old am I? turning da big 4 0 in 2 months

where im from? australia but originally from vietnam... been here since i was 6yrs old so im a big banana

wot i do? not much... worked for family my whole life up until 2 months ago. needed a change of environment and finally had courage to leave. started new job this monday at puma 

am i married? never married b4

have i got kids? only my kid brain

where do i hang out wen i go out? anywhere with frens as long as they dun bring their kids along wid them

wots my home address is? u will get it wen i get urs hehe

OMG!! i did not expect u 2 be so open and relaxed abt it.

OK... my turn

How old am I? turning da big 4 0 in 2 months

where im from? australia but originally from vietnam... been here since i was 6yrs old so im a big banana

wot i do? not much... worked for family my whole life up until 2 months ago. needed a change of environment and finally had courage to leave. started new job this monday at puma 

am i married? never married b4

have i got kids? only my kid brain

where do i hang out wen i go out? anywhere with frens as long as they dun bring their kids along wid them

wots my home address is? u will get it wen i get urs hehe

Nice going there sta-ling! As open as I am...  ^_^

I didn't expect you to be from Vietnam...thought you're an Aussie...but that alone tells me a thousand things...hehehe.

I knew some female friends from Vietnam before...working in the local gaming arcades...but that's about it...just acquaintances.  :p

am i allowed to express myself with as many smileys as i like in this forum or does same rule apply for every forum?

Well if Guru himself has spoken I'd strongly suggest you just take his advice :p  Obviously this thread is a lot more realxed than our more serious ones but yeah I'd say use them within reason :D

Let me put it in another way for you sta-ling...

Yes...each and every post that anyone makes has a limited number of emoticons that can be used at any one time. I'm not sure of the words:emoticons ratio, but usually, a short message or post shouldn't have more than 3 or 4 emoticons used. If too many are used, a message would appear on screen when you click the 'Post' button...indicating that too many emoticons are being used...delete one by one until the message doesn't appear...then that post would go through. 

For long posts with lots of words, you can use 5 or more emoticons...just see my long replies and count the number of emoticons I have used...that should give you an indication.  ;)

Nice going there sta-ling! As open as I am...  ^_^

I didn't expect you to be from Vietnam...thought you're an Aussie...but that alone tells me a thousand things...hehehe.

I knew some female friends from Vietnam before...working in the local gaming arcades...but that's about it...just acquaintances.  :p

and wot wd those things be pls  :huh:

wot abt u? are u chinese malay? indian malay or sumthing else? hehe

Let me put it in another way for you sta-ling...

Yes...each and every post that anyone makes has a limited number of emoticons that can be used at any one time. I'm not sure of the words:emoticons ratio, but usually, a short message or post shouldn't have more than 3 or 4 emoticons used. If too many are used, a message would appear on screen when you click the 'Post' button...indicating that too many emoticons are being used...delete one by one until the message doesn't appear...then that post would go through. 

For long posts with lots of words, you can use 5 or more emoticons...just see my long replies and count the number of emoticons I have used...that should give you an indication.  ;)

is there a reason why we cant use too  many smileys? :o dun tell me they are considered to be a word which can and would be used and abused in 300 word minimum comments competitions :diablo:

and wot wd those things be pls  :huh:

wot abt u? are u chinese malay? indian malay or sumthing else? hehe

is there a reason why we cant use too  many smileys? :o dun tell me they are considered to be a word which can and would be used and abused in 300 word minimum comments competitions :diablo:

Those thousand things? Well, I know the history of Vietnam, I know what had happened over there many years ago, I know the living conditions, the hardships, and why the citizens had to leave the country.

Your parents may have been one of these refugees...I'm just assuming...pardon me if I'm wrong...and they migrated to Australia...started their own business later on...and you've been working with them ever since, until Puma came along.

Anyway...all that is very personal for you and your parents...you don't have to say right or wrong for it, hehehe.

Me? I'm Asgardian Malay...hahaha. Just kidding! Ancestry not from Asgard but from Indonesia! I'm the 3rd generation.  :p

Those thousand things? Well, I know the history of Vietnam, I know what had happened over there many years ago, I know the living conditions, the hardships, and why the citizens had to leave the country.

Your parents may have been one of these refugees...I'm just assuming...pardon me if I'm wrong...and they migrated to Australia...started their own business later on...and you've been working with them ever since, until Puma came along.

Anyway...all that is very personal for you and your parents...you don't have to say right or wrong for it, hehehe.

Me? I'm Asgardian Malay...hahaha. Just kidding! Ancestry not from Asgard but from Indonesia! I'm the 3rd generation.  :p

u r spot on afi4winsta!!  :good:

COCOPOP!!!

did u just update ur profile coz i swear i didnt see ur age and location listed b4 and now i no how old u r!!!

u look so much younger than 32 yrs old.... still sooOoo young   8) and beautiful :give_rose:

That sweet young thing there could have a dozen kids and still look the same!!!  :lol:

COCOPOP!!!

did u just update ur profile coz i swear i didnt see ur age and location listed b4 and now i no how old u r!!!

u look so much younger than 32 yrs old.... still sooOoo young   8) and beautiful :give_rose:

That sweet young thing there could have a dozen kids and still look the same!!!  :lol:

Hehe....nope didn't update my profile it's always been there. I always get told I look young but I honestly feel about 50 sometimes :lol:  But thank you for the compliments I'm blushing :blush:

Guru didn't you mentioned,you are going on vacation? i still see you here  :)

Yeah I remember that as well.

Maybe he fishing from home...

Ooo, seems like someone have been carefully reading my posts here, but not that carefully after all. :p 

I'm off for a fortnight from this Friday guys, but if any of you feels like missing your Guru, please feel free to drop me an email, a PM or give me a smoke signal and I'll be there for ya! :D;)