Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Hrupek
    Newest Member
    Hrupek

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Today Lilium company tested iits flying car for the first time:

"21 abr. 2017

The Lilium Jet successfully completed its maiden test flight series in the skies above Bavaria. The 2-seater Eagle prototype executed a range of complex maneuvers, including its signature mid-air transition from hover mode to wing-borne forward flight."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJEBaLdus1o

:o

"21 abr. 2017

The Lilium Jet successfully completed its maiden test flight series in the skies above Bavaria. The 2-seater Eagle prototype executed a range of complex maneuvers, including its signature mid-air transition from hover mode to wing-borne forward flight."

Pretty cool I will admit. However I worry so much for the future...20/30 years time who knows what this world be like! Scary don't you think?

Pretty cool I will admit. However I worry so much for the future...20/30 years time who knows what this world be like! Scary don't you think?

Very cool...yes. Scary? No.  ^_^

The only future thing that I'm really worried about is the advent of the Super Artificial Intelligence creation.

As for this flying car...whoopie...I would love to fly in one of those cars!

Afraid of heights? Not really. Afraid of crashing to the ground? A little bit...but better on land than in the open sea! I don't want ever to leave my bones in a shark's stomach! Hahaha.  :p

Very cool...yes. Scary? No.  ^_^

The only future thing that I'm really worried about is the advent of the Super Artificial Intelligence creation.

As for this flying car...whoopie...I would love to fly in one of those cars!

Afraid of heights? Not really. Afraid of crashing to the ground? A little bit...but better on land than in the open sea! I don't want ever to leave my bones in a shark's stomach! Hahaha.  :p

I think every advance in technology comes with advantages and risks too; and always there will be men using new technology for positive causes and others for negative ones, but hardly we can gain control over these men.

As Afi, I believe there are technology advances potentially dangerous like IA and also nanotechnology, but if I will have to deal with this sooner or later, in other words, if I have no choice, then why to worry about from now; I think every age comes with its own challenges and I trust human being, as specie, has the ability to overcome every challenge; the day it cannot do it, well, another specie possibly will emerge over the others.

I just try to enjoy the world as it is, doing always my best, and trying to learn more every day, and trying not to worry so much as well hehe. :D Welcome flying cars and welcome Afi's jackpot because Afi will share it with all of us hehe :D

I just try to enjoy the world as it is, doing always my best, and trying to learn more every day, and trying not to worry so much as well hehe. :D Welcome flying cars and welcome Afi's jackpot because Afi will share it with all of us hehe :D

Afi's jackpot...aaaah...the dream of my life...to buy a flying car instead of a luxurious sea cruiser...

then I can fly over to where I want and take a passenger to fly with me in the car...whoopie!  :yahoo:

Hmmm...just imagine how many stop-overs I have to make all over the world! Hahaha.  :D

Hi, everyone! I am a new member of this site, so welcome me)

Hello there Jessica! Welcome aboard to the greatest forum on Earth!  :hi:

Hi Jessica! Great name by the way, although I am slightly biased  :p

Welcome to the site,you planning on sticking around?

She'd better stick around...she has 2 things common with you Sharon darling...

one...her name...and we know who the other Jessica is...

two...her looks...is that you in your younger days,darling? Hmmm...I could be mistaken though!  :D

"21 abr. 2017

SO now you just gotta hit the jackpot! :D

I think I'll just buy lots and lots of table fans and stick them to my car...

with enough fans, I'm sure my car can fly!!!

What I need next would be lots and lots of trailing power sockets,,,  :lol: