Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Shubh1502
    Newest Member
    Shubh1502

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

How is  ya'll, what's up. Long time no see in this thread. What are you up to ?  I go play for a bit and maybe win something and post some screen. Good luck to all who play just now

This thread has been quiet lately! Great to see you back though Lilian, good luck to you too.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys, long time no see. How is everyone doing ? Spending your Sunday at some nice place and relaxing ? Playing your NetEnt, Microgaming or Rival games :)
I am having pretty busy Sunday and it has nothing to do with vacation and relaxing. 
How about you ?

Hi there Lilian,

It is a rainy sunday and I think I'll just sit on my couch and watch some movies. Maybe a little bit playing EGT games inbetween.

Not yet Coco, I always wait till the whole season ends and start watching all episodes because sometimes I'm a impatient potato. I want to see Negan dies!

Yeah same here, there's 7 series at the moment though, I'm on S5 at the moment.

Any fans of Game of Thrones?

Valdes is a huge fan! He's on holiday at the moment back tomorrow though.

Well Coco, brace yourself for something really dramatic on season 7 :p

No spoilers!

Ooooohh really??? Can't wait now. Before I started watching it I never thought I'd enjoy, it's not the usual genre I enjoy. However I was pretty much hooked from the first episode. It's up there with my all time favourites, Sons of Anarchy and Prison Break,

Ooooohh really??? Can't wait now. Before I started watching it I never thought I'd enjoy, it's not the usual genre I enjoy. However I was pretty much hooked from the first episode. It's up there with my all time favourites, Sons of Anarchy and Prison Break,

Right on, I also hooked from the first episode. It's not all about zombies but there are other things. I like the variations of the characters and I wonder who would you be if you're in the show? which character fits most with you?

Right on, I also hooked from the first episode. It's not all about zombies but there are other things. I like the variations of the characters and I wonder who would you be if you're in the show? which character fits most with you?

Brilliant question!!!!!

I'd love to think I'd be Maggie but there's no way I'd be as brave as her so I guess Carol, the mother figure but also brave.

How about you?

Brilliant question!!!!!

I'd love to think I'd be Maggie but there's no way I'd be as brave as her so I guess Carol, the mother figure but also brave.

How about you?

Carol does things that has to be done, she does thing for the larger cause. I like Carol character a lot. Glenn fits me the most, he doesn't do unnecessary thing, helpful, kind and loyal. Maggie has the same character as Glenn and that's why I think they love each other.

Carol does things that has to be done, she does thing for the larger cause. I like Carol character a lot. Glenn fits me the most, he doesn't do unnecessary thing, helpful, kind and loyal. Maggie has the same character as Glenn and that's why I think they love each other.

Love Glenn's character! Who's your favourite? I'm only on S5 but one of my favourites is Darryl.

Well in that case you always stop watching most of the films/series just after beginning after Sean Bean dies, don't you? :D

Haha, I was rooting for his character and when there's nothing to root for then I guess no reason to watch. Movies in the other hand, the good guys always die in the end :p

Well, Daryl is also my favorite. He's calm and loyal to family. He's a big hearted man and straight to the point. A man with less word but does much.

:huh: Shocker in last nights episode! 

Edited by cocopop3011
Edited; Forgot, no spoilers!! :-)

Yes, a diehard fan! Of both Song Of Fire And Ice and GoT series! Everyone could easily spot that looking at my avatar and forum status. :D

How about you, Hugo? :)

I love the books! I read all of them 3 years ago in my native language (which obviously isn't English) and I am going to read them again in English soon. I used to refuse to watch the show, but when the 6th season came sooner than the book I didn't have any chance so I watched all 5 seasons in like one week and then started to watch season 6...

Any great show is Once Upon a Time (I just love Robert Carlyle's character), did you happen to know it?

I love the books! I read all of them 3 years ago in my native language (which obviously isn't English) and I am going to read them again in English soon. I used to refuse to watch the show, but when the 6th season came sooner than the book I didn't have any chance so I watched all 5 seasons in like one week and then started to watch season 6...

Any great show is Once Upon a Time (I just love Robert Carlyle's character), did you happen to know it?

Almost the same here! The series are indeed incredible to watch and feel, but the books... Oh, my, the books! I was like totally 'kidnapped' after the first chapter and since then completely lost track how many times I read them again and again and always finding something new! Song Of Fire And Ice is the absolute masterpiece and could only be incredibly happy being a contemporary of the books!  :hi:

Sincerely hope to live the day when the last book will be published though! Finally! :D