Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bryzy
    Newest Member
    Bryzy

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Some senseless Questions - Lets hear your answers

1) If ghost walks through walls, why don't they fall through the floor?

2) If bars can say no to drunk people, why can't McDonald's say no to fat people?

3)If you download music illegally in Jamaica, would that make you a pirate of the Caribbean?

4) If a prostitute gets pregnant, is it considered a work related accident?

5)Do you think the CTRL + Z would be a good remake/rename for the morning after pill?

6)If a book about failures does not sell, is it considered a success?

7)Why is charlie short for Charles, when they both have the same amount of letters?

8)If your son becomes a priest, would you call him father?

9)Do you think the guy who invented the umbrella actually named it Brella? but he hesitated before saying it?

10)When someone shouts STOP! What does your first instinct tell you? That its Hammer-time? That you do it in the name of love Or to Collaborate and listen?

If i get some responses, ill think of some more questions to post - Lets see if this can keep the thread going!

Because ghosts don't walk...they float!

2) If bars can say no to drunk people, why can't McDonald's say no to fat people?

Because fat people's money are still legitimate currency...and McD wants as much money as possible!

3)If you download music illegally in Jamaica, would that make you a pirate of the Caribbean?

No, just a pirate to my eyes...and to the authorities too.

No, it's called a prostitute's stupidity!

5)Do you think the CTRL + Z would be a good remake/rename for the morning after pill?

No, what if you cannot control...or don't fall asleep?!

Yes, a success in being a failure!

7)Why is charlie short for Charles, when they both have the same amount of letters?

Because Charlie can also be used to call any other guys, but not with Charles.

You have too, according to the Church rules.

9)Do you think the guy who invented the umbrella actually named it Brella? but he hesitated before saying it?

Ummm...maybe.

10)When someone shouts STOP! What does your first instinct tell you? That its Hammer-time? That you do it in the name of love Or to Collaborate and listen

STOP! Whaaat? I cannot understand you!

Because ghosts don't walk...they float!

Because fat people's money are still legitimate currency...and McD wants as much money as possible!

No, just a pirate to my eyes...and to the authorities too.

No, it's called a prostitute's stupidity!

No, what if you cannot control...or don't fall asleep?!

Yes, a success in being a failure!

Because Charlie can also be used to call any other guys, but not with Charles.

You have too, according to the Church rules.

Ummm...maybe.

10)When someone shouts STOP! What does your first instinct tell you? That its Hammer-time? That you do it in the name of love Or to Collaborate and listen

STOP! I cannot understand you!

Number 3, i would say because fat people can still drive... Drunk people can't... :D

4) If a prostitute gets pregnant, is it considered a work related accident?  :rofl:

Is the accident getting pregnant or does she get compensation from her boss imao  :lol:

Well, the truth is...the boss was sending the prostitute home, when his car suddenly 'broke down' in the middle of nowhere, it was dark and late at night, so the accident happened in the car!  :D

4) If a prostitute gets pregnant, is it considered a work related accident?  :rofl:

Is the accident getting pregnant or does she get compensation from her boss imao  :lol:

Well, the truth is...the boss was sending the prostitute home, when his car suddenly 'broke down' in the middle of nowhere, it was dark and late at night, so the accident happened in the car!  :D

Well i guess she was one of the girls in the Play n Go slot PIMPED! LOL

More Q's

11) If a quiz is quizzical, what is a test?

12) Would you go the extra mile for someone if it means physically walking an extra mile?

13) Why do you have 2 sets of teeth, but unlimited toe nails?

14) Is marriage just a reversing restraining order?

15 )Is the worst part about a shark eating your legs off, is realizing that you left your wallet in your pants?

16 ) Is it true, the closer you are at running out of toilet paper, the better you are at Origami?

17) Have you ever wondered how much money you would have if you never ever tipped in a restaurant?

18) Name the 2 things you should eat at all.

19) If an Athlete can get athletes foot, and a tennis player can get tennis elbow, why is it that female wrestlers suffer from camel toe?

20) Do you think people who don't have any addictions are just people who are addicted to having no addictions?

21) If there were a breakfast war, do you think the french toast would surrender to the English muffin?

22) Do you believe god gave us shins so we can find furniture in the dark?

23) Are you aware that Usain Bolt spend his entire life training and preparing for 114 seconds he spend on races winning Olympic gold medals?

24) How many times a day do you forget to spell a word, so you change the entire sentence so you don't have to use that word?

And if Women aren't meant to bake, why do you have milk and eggs inside of them?

A test ical???!!!  :lol: 

12) Would you go the extra mile for someone if it means physically walking an extra mile?

Hmm, for $10 extra a mile, I would!  :D 

Unlimited toenails?  :shok:  But I've got only 10!!! How  many have you got???  :shok: 

Yep! To restrain you from going back and disturbing your best friend's wife!

15 )Is the worst part about a shark eating your legs off, is realizing that you left your wallet in your pants?

Nope! I'm more worried if that blardy shark ate my third leg!!!  :lol: 

16 ) Is it true, the closer you are at running out of toilet paper, the better you are at Origami?

Origami? Bring me a Japanese girlfriend and I'll let you know the answer. Oh blimey!

17) Have you ever wondered how much money you would have if you never ever tipped in a restaurant?

Whaaat? I can never tip any restaurant. I ain't SUPERMAN! I can't even tip my car! Like in tip it sideways...

18) Name the 2 things you should eat at all.

That's easy...FOOD and FRUITS.

19) If an Athlete can get athletes foot, and a tennis player can get tennis elbow, why is it that female wrestlers suffer from camel toe?

Because they usually wrestle on their backs, or on their knees, hardly ever on their toes, except occasionally!  :D 

20) Do you think people who don't have any addictions are just people who are addicted to having no addictions?

Whaaat? Then why are they always chewing on chewing gum, or candy, or sweets, or even chewing on their fingernails??? 

21) If there were a breakfast War, do you think the french toast would surrender to the English muffin?

The French Toast, the English Muffin would both surrender to my local hot and spicy 'Nasi Lemak'!

Why? What's wrong with your house lights? You didn't pay your bills hah!

23) Are you aware that Usain Bolt spend his entire life training and preparing for 114 seconds he spend on races winning Olympic gold medals?

Oh geees...an entire lifetime training for just 114 seconds of PLEASURE? I can do better than that!!!  :lol:

24) How many times a day do you forget to spell a word, so you change the entire sentence so you don't have to use that word?

That is inexplica...err...unexplana...err...what was the question again?

25) And if Women aren't meant to bake, why do you have milk and eggs inside of them?

Whaaat? They already have all of that in them naturally, so why need to bake?!  :huh:

A test ical???!!!  :lol: 

Hmm, for $10 extra a mile, I would!  :D 

Unlimited toenails?  :shok:  But I've got only 10!!! How  many have you got???  :shok: - I mean if you cut them they grow again. But if you take your teeth out, they not coming back again lol

Yep! To restrain you from going back and disturbing your best friend's wife!

Nope! I'm more worried if that blardy shark ate my third leg!!!  :lol: 

Origami? Bring me a Japanese girlfriend and I'll let you know the answer. Oh blimey!

Whaaat? I can never tip any restaurant. I ain't SUPERMAN! I can't even tip my car! Like in tip it sideways...

18) Name the 2 things you should eat at all. - This should be SHOULDN'T - The answer is number 1 and number 2.

That's easy...FOOD and FRUITS.

Because they usually wrestle on their backs, or on their knees, hardly ever on their toes, except occasionally!  :D 

Whaaat? Then why are they always chewing on chewing gum, or candy, or sweets, or even chewing on their fingernails??? 

21) If there were a breakfast War, do you think the french toast would surrender to the English muffin?

The French Toast, the English Muffin would both surrender to my local hot and spicy 'Nasi Lemak'!

Why? What's wrong with your house lights? You didn't pay your bills hah!

Oh geees...an entire lifetime training for just 114 seconds of PLEASURE? I can do better than that!!!  :lol:

That is inexplica...err...unexplana...err...what was the question again?

25) And if Women aren't meant to bake, why do you have milk and eggs inside of them?

Whaaat? They already have all of that in them naturally, so why need to bake?!  :huh:

13). Of course I know that, mate! Hehehe.

I always give a witty answer to a silly question!  :D

Would you rather have unlimited sets of teeth but only 2 sets of toe nails?

That would even scare Dracula off...once the teeth gets very very long!  :lol:

18) Ah! Not my bad...yours! Hahaha.  :p

A weird out of the blue question before I become immersed in Professor Fiekie247's questions.

If 4 old ladies had to fight each other, who'd win?

Minerva Mcgonagall (Witch from Harry Potter)

Aunt May from Spiderman (Peter Parker's Aunt)

M from Quantum of Solace

Betty White

Terms: No magic, umbrellas, gadgets, guns or frying pans