Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jepoy281105
    Newest Member
    jepoy281105

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Happy week everyone! I am drinking my tea tonight an enjoying the start of my birthday! :)

Good evening Blondie!

On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Cheers***

:give_rose: 

post-61595-0-54512100-1473027314_thumb.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys i have missed so much this days but i had so stressful period   :( from 11th September.We had an earthquake that morning in 7:00 CET with 3.2 magnitude and later that day at 15:10 CET with 5.4 magnitude it was so awful i have never experienced thing like that.

The earth its still not stable yet because it was normal to have earthquake after shocks after that strong earthquake,so later few days another earthquakes every single day but with  bit lower magnitudes. Luckily no one is injured,thank God all is over,well hoping so....

Hi guys i have missed so much this days but i had so stressful period   :( from 11th September.We had an earthquake that morning in 7:00 CET with 3.2 magnitude and later that day at 15:10 CET with 5.4 magnitude it was so awful i have never experienced thing like that.

The earth its still not stable yet because it was normal to have earthquake after shocks after that strong earthquake,so later few days another earthquakes every single day but with  bit lower magnitudes. Luckily no one is injured,thank God all is over,well hoping so....

Oh My God!  :o

This is the first time you're talking about getting earthquakes over at your place and in Macedonia too.

Yes, earthquakes are no laughing matter. It terrifies when everything starts trembling. But luckily the quakes you had are not the killer ones. Hope they don't happen at all, and hope everything will be back to normal soon. Keep us updated though darling.  ^_^

Oh My God!  :o

This is the first time you're talking about getting earthquakes over at your place and in Macedonia too.

Yes, earthquakes are no laughing matter. It terrifies when everything starts trembling. But luckily the quakes you had are not the killer ones. Hope they don't happen at all, and hope everything will be back to normal soon. Keep us updated though darling.  ^_^

Thank you Afi,luckily i was not at home in that time,we were drinking coffee at one local coffee bar but even so it was real nightmare  :(

Thank you Afi,luckily i was not at home in that time,we were drinking coffee at one local coffee bar but even so it was real nightmare  :(

You're welcome, but no need to mention at all in the first place.

Yeah, being outside is the safest place to be during an earthquake. Your feet may tremble along with the ground, the tables and chairs shakingly noticeable, and your coffee may become a coffee-shake, but that's still nice to drink! Hehehe. 

Oh Helena, that's just awful to hear. I'm so glad no one is hurt, sending my love to you and your family.

Glad to see you around again... And so sorry to hear about the terrifying earthquakes... Heard about it on the news, but totally forgot you live over there... :o 

Happy that you and your beloved ones are okay and sincerely hope the earth will now calm down. 

Hello from the cloudy Bosnia!

Its 3:07 at my place and today, I feel so lazy.

I need to take short vacation as soon as possible but it must wait until next month. 

No way I can make it happen now but I guess if I waited like century to get some rest, I can wait a bit longer. 

I wanna go where the mountains are high enough and sun kiss my skin. 

post-61595-0-93811700-1474290730_thumb.jpg

Hello AG members

You have most probably noticed that i haven't been active for a few days really.

Well the truth is i have been busy dealing with cops and lawyers as i had 2 break in attempts at my new house, 2 nights in a row.

I have an alarm and armed response team, but they took a little longer than normal this time and i just could not wait on them and i decided to open fire on the guys who tried to break in and wounded someone. So apparently its not legal to just open fire there are a lot of rules about giving warning shots etc etc. But i mean my family is in danger and i didn't care what happens. Besides you on my property trespassing so i think i have the right to shoot at you.

Anyways charges are dropped and they won't be taking the case further. So now i am back and ready for action !!! ;-)

Hope you all have been good on the forum and made some nice winnings.

Hello AG members

You have most probably noticed that i haven't been active for a few days really.

Well the truth is i have been busy dealing with cops and lawyers as i had 2 break in attempts at my new house, 2 nights in a row.

I have an alarm and armed response team, but they took a little longer than normal this time and i just could not wait on them and i decided to open fire on the guys who tried to break in and wounded someone. So apparently its not legal to just open fire there are a lot of rules about giving warning shots etc etc. But i mean my family is in danger and i didn't care what happens. Besides you on my property trespassing so i think i have the right to shoot at you.

Anyways charges are dropped and they won't be taking the case further. So now i am back and ready for action !!! ;-)

OH MY GOD!!!   :o

Now that is really scary mate, especially when firearms are involved. I'm glad you're all safe and sound, and those shooting charges dropped. But if you had killed one of them...oh maaan...that could drag on for years...and could mean big trouble for you.  :(

Anyway, glad to have you back here, safe and sound, and ready for lots of no-firearms actions!  ^_^

Hello AG members

A lot of thoughts going through my head when I read this............

1) I don't see that new place of yours being a great place to live now that 2 break ins occurred which leaves me to believe that is the main reason the previous owners left. As much as I hate to suggest this Fiekie247, it's best to find another haven....away from such disaster. You won't feel safe until you make another move!

A man would stand their ground but in this case, ego should take second place. Safety should always be on the top list, for yours and for your family.

2) Who was the unlucky victim? 

3) What was the weapon you used?

4) With seriousness aside for a moment, I'd like to say this: Please don't shoot me for having an opinion.

If you would consider, can I borrow you to break into the Fruity Casa department to kidnap a certain "girl", bring her back here so that I can repay you for that deed and then finally confess to that "girl" that it was a plan to get her here while I'm wearing a black burglar outfit...no mask, black hat on....then we both make out!  Forgive me but this fantasy just had to be let out.......I.....miss.....that girl... :(

1) I don't see that new place of yours being a great place to live now that 2 break ins occurred which leaves me to believe that is the main reason the previous owners left. As much as I hate to suggest this Fiekie247, it's best to find another haven....away from such disaster. You won't feel safe until you make another move!

A man would stand their ground but in this case, ego should take second place. Safety should always be on the top list, for yours and for your family.

4) With seriousness aside for a moment, I'd like to say this: Please don't shoot me for having an opinion.

If you would consider, can I borrow you to break into the Fruity Casa department to kidnap a certain "girl", bring her back here so that I can repay you for that deed and then finally confess to that "girl" that it was a plan to get her here while I'm wearing a black burglar outfit...no mask, black hat on....then we both make out!  Forgive me but this fantasy just had to be let out.......I.....miss.....that girl... :(

My poor Icy fellow! He's been way too long in the cold...  :(

And no one else can save him and keep him warm...but one...  ^_^

Ill be fine, no way i am moving out lol. I really enjoy my new house man.

Seems like someone was just taking a chance seeing women all the time at my place lol. My wife and sister inlaws and friends of course, guess they do not know i stay there as well. Luckily my alarm was installed 3 weeks ago otherwise i would not have known since they triggered it already by my car but the siren is on silent and i am notified by my keypad only and the armed response team are notified, so the robbers would not know when and where they triggered it. - Reason for this is because i do not want criminals to know where my beams are and where they trigger the alarm otherwise they will come in from a different angle on another day.

As for Fruity Jelena, just have one Big Win on DOA ( get some tips from V and Harry) and use the winnings to fly there and do your thing. I do not break in nor will i kidnap, very very bad!

As for the victim - Dont know him and never seen him before but he was caught by my armed response team.

About the Gun - I have 38 and 9MM ( Semi Auto) - But no further details - I will PM you with the Why's.... ;-)

Hello AG members

Oh man, so sorry to hear about your recent troubles... :( 

Glad to know it all came to a happy end eventually and police dropped charges on you. However will use the occasion to share with you something which my father told me some 25 years ago when he first showed me how to shoot. Will never forget his words before even showing me his rifle for the very first time... "Once you raised a weapon, be ready to get the same back"... 

Oh man, so sorry to hear about your recent troubles... :(

Glad to know it all came to a happy end eventually and police dropped charges on you. However will use the occasion to share with you something which my father told me some 25 years ago when he first showed me how to shoot. Will never forget his words before even showing me his rifle for the very first time... "Once you raised a weapon, be ready to get the same back"... 

I totally agree with you mate!

There's also another saying...'those who live by the gun, dies by the gun'.

Very scary but true.

But sometimes, it just cannot be avoided, through the nature of each person's job or responsibilities.  :(