Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Paprik30
    Newest Member
    Paprik30

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

For the most of us Christmas are over now and there is less than a week of the year 2016 left. How are you going to spend it? 

Probably a weird question, bit: is it snowing at your place? :)

Yep Christmas is over for another year, thankfully no snow here but I don't hold my breath we always have it bad so it's only a matter of time. I absolutely HATE snow!! 

No plans at all for the new year, I don't drink so no partying for me.

How about you?

For the most of us Christmas are over now and there is less than a week of the year 2016 left. How are you going to spend it? 

Probably a weird question, bit: is it snowing at your place? :)

We have a weather forecast for a heavy snow today and sincerely hope it's gonna be a true one, my son would love to have a gooood play in the snow! :D 

To be honest, me too, cause it's gonna clear the dirty air at least a bit... 

Yep Christmas is over for another year, thankfully no snow here but I don't hold my breath we always have it bad so it's only a matter of time. I absolutely HATE snow!! 

No plans at all for the new year, I don't drink so no partying for me.

How about you?

If you live in a city than I understand that you hate snow, but otherwise especially in the countryside it is so magical! It just covers everything and everything is just white and really beautiful!

I guess I will work behind the bar all the night so no much party for me either...

If you live in a city than I understand that you hate snow, but otherwise especially in the countryside it is so magical! It just covers everything and everything is just white and really beautiful!

I guess I will work behind the bar all the night so no much party for me either...

Nope I don't live in a city, I live in a small welsh village. The snow covers everything indeed and its so cold not magical at all! Can't go no where hate it!

Nope I don't live in a city, I live in a small welsh village. The snow covers everything indeed and its so cold not magical at all! Can't go no where hate it!

Well it might be a problem sometimes but still, snow is fine. I am expecting to have there about 0.5m of fresh snow by the morning and I am really looking forward to it! :p

Merry Christmas to Valdes, and his family!!! Cheers  :drinks:

Христос се роди !

Merry Christmas to all Askgamblers members who celebrates Christmas today as i do,although i think Valdes is celebrating Christmas on 25th December arent you Guru  :)

Merry Christmas to you too mate, however helena is right, Bulgarians are celebrating on December 25th. ;)

Merry Christmas to our dear Katerina though! And to all Serbians, Russians and Macedonians forum members as well! :drinks:  

Oh I forgot to post mine in the thread I started, may as well answer here now!

Yes I have one - to lower my stress levels  :p

With 3 kids, not possible lol.

Ask me, with 2 already i stress all the dammn time.

Better still mate, ASK ME! I have no kids, yet I do get stresses all the time!!!  :D

Wow, so much stress here! :p 

You definitely need to find a way to get rid of some or all that stress guys, otherwise you risk to 'explode' when the critical stress level is reached. Been ''there'' myself couple of times and let me tell you, it was definitely not a good sight and took serious efforts and time to learn how to handle it.

Stress kills guys, really!

Wow, so much stress here! :p

You definitely need to find a way to get rid of some or all that stress guys, otherwise you risk to 'explode' when the critical stress level is reached. Been ''there'' myself couple of times and let me tell you, it was definitely not a good sight and took serious efforts and time to learn how to handle it.

Stress kills guys, really!

Yeah...yeah...we all know that mate...and what you say isn't wrong either.  ^_^

As OneRepublic said in their song..."everything that kills me, makes me feel alive" !!!  :D

Now...if only I can stop playing my slots for ever...then I won't be having all those stresses at all...most of them anyway!

Playing slots is killing me...but living without it can kill me too! Hahaha. :lol:  

But not to worry...everything is well under control on my side!  ;)

Yeah...yeah...we all know that mate...and what you say aren't wrong either.

As OneRepublic said in their song..."everything that kills me, makes me feel alive" !!!  :D

Now...if only I can stop playing my slots for ever...then I won't be having all those stresses at all...most of them anyway!

Playing slots is killing me...but living without it can kill me too! Hahaha. :lol:  

I know you all know and yet, how often did you take it seriously and thought about it in the relevant way or trying to find how to cope with it?... :p

Anyway, a man with your life experience perhaps knows it better, so maybe your way is just as good as it gets. ;) 

I get stressed over the tiniest of things these days I've no idea where it's come from. I've always been a person that can stress out easily but it's at it's worse right now so yeah I'd definitely love to get this under control this year.  ;)

It is like 11th of January? Well good luck! :D

Ok Spare time on my hands first thought that pops into mind is all the new slot games and changes

to a lot of the current ones like Dead Or Alive , Starburst , and a host of others too many to list I gotta

say I'm not likin the changes very much for instance the ability to configure the animations has been

removed from games like say Gonzos quest so your pretty much bottlenecked to having to roll with the

graphics as an example.

And without naming any names I'm seeing a whole lot of High Variance coming out with low pay tables

that have a better hit frequency when they first come out then die quick as lightning a few weeks down

the track ...hard to see the lines don't get me wrong some of em are ok ! its just that a lot seem like their

cash meat grinders compared to a lot of old school games which pay WAY better example Tally Ho is a

favourite of mine that Girl can dance when shes in a good mood same with Say .....Break Da Bank  in a

good mood can kick up a storm .

Wish they would stop modding stuff hatin a lot of the changes ...man its like a chevy impala leave it how it

is yo :) .

And I thought I'm probably one of the very few players who notices these 'changes' in the games!  :D

Yes, it is definitely true...that some of the OLD GAMES are still the best...as long as those software guys' fingers don't get very itchy!!  :p  I hate it when they do get itchy. Makes the games very witchy!  :D