Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Cora23
    Newest Member
    Cora23

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Hello to you too. :)

Have no idea what you 'saw at the top', but yeah, like the others already said, we have absolutely no intention to close this chat topic any time soon. 

Hmmm...any time soon?  :huh: Better make that FOREVER!!!  :D

So....the snow has finally hit my village!!!  :angry:  Thankfully it wasn't that much and the sun has already cleared the most of it up. But with more snow forecast I'm sure we will be covered again soon.  :ph34r:

The snow has hit my place too!!! :o

I can see it up, down and sideways too...damn...time for defrosting the freezer!  :lol:

So....the snow has finally hit my village!!!  :angry:  Thankfully it wasn't that much and the sun has already cleared the most of it up. But with more snow forecast I'm sure we will be covered again soon.  :ph34r:

Ha, you should see what snow did with my lovely country at the end of the last week and the beginning of this one! Snow, snow, snow and freezing cold 24/7! :o The coldest winter in 30 years! And it has just started as the next week forecast is almost the same...  :ph34r:

Ha, you should see what snow did with my lovely country at the end of the last week and the beginning of this one! Snow, snow, snow and freezing cold 24/7! :o The coldest winter in 30 years! And it has just started as the next week forecast is almost the same...  :ph34r:

Ha! I definitely know what you're saying! Here it is also so cold and snowy. I just want the warm autumn weather back. I know I was the one who loved the cold, but this.. I can't handle :(

Toothache is one of the worst. :( I have been drinking pain meds the whole day,crushed aspirin.. Just tomorrow till dentist appointment. Wish me luck! :(

Hmmm...do you really need the good luck Blondie darling?  :huh:

The dentist isn't going to drill for gold or diamonds.  :D

But good luck anyway...hope the toothache is bearable enough until tomorrow.

Geees...I simply hate toothache too. Thankfully I only get them rarely.  ^_^

Hmmm...do you really need the good luck Blondie darling?  :huh:

The dentist isn't going to drill for gold or diamonds.  :D

But good luck anyway...hope the toothache is bearable enough until tomorrow.

Geees...I simply hate toothache too. Thankfully I only get them rarely.  ^_^

Oh I definitely do need the good luck wishes :/ I have a sick leave, cause I've had temperature and cold since last week, now the toothache, and this year I started to study so I'll have exams this week. So many things going on and not the best health at the moment! :(

Toothache is one of the worst. :( I have been drinking pain meds the whole day,crushed aspirin.. Just tomorrow till dentist appointment. Wish me luck! :(

I agree, toothache is definitely the worst out of all the "pains". I feel your pain Blondie I have had a ton of problems with my teeth over the last three years with numerous visits to the dentist. Good luck tomorrow.

Guys I need some tech help please

I'm using Google Chrome, not interested in switching to any other browser at the moment. However pretty much every time I load up a slot to play it crashes. I kill Chrome and then I can't re open it I have to keep restarting my laptop.

Now it's happening even when I don't have a game loaded. I've checked I have the latest version and I do, does anyone have any suggestions as to why this may be happening and how I can stop it? It happens between 5-10 times a day!!!!!!!

Sorry I forgot to say I've also checked my flash browser is up to date and it is. 

I'm using Google Chrome, not interested in switching to any other browser at the moment. However pretty much every time I load up a slot to play it crashes. I kill Chrome and then I can't re open it I have to keep restarting my laptop.

Now it's happening even when I don't have a game loaded. I've checked I have the latest version and I do, does anyone have any suggestions as to why this may be happening and how I can stop it? It happens between 5-10 times a day!!!!!!!

Sorry I forgot to say I've also checked my flash browser is up to date and it is. 

Hey Sharon why dont you try to uninstall and install Chrome again it helped for me when i had similar issues 

Oh I definitely do need the good luck wishes :/ I have a sick leave, cause I've had temperature and cold since last week, now the toothache, and this year I started to study so I'll have exams this week. So many things going on and not the best health at the moment! :(

Hi Blondie Not sure if you have heard of these but they may help :

xttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQMwxY-FPpc (

Dental foci, Dental infection, Toothache, etc (Isochronic Tones 47,5 Hz) Pure Series

xttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkqCgpGzn84

Colds and Flu - Rife Frequencies

Courtesy of Doctor Rife .

This one is a tricky one I've had similar things happen in the past it could be a range of issues :

First thing I would suggest is getting hold of two programs Advanced System Care 10.1 Pro , and Driver Booster 3.5 Pro and do a full scan

using both to eliminate registry faults , missing or corrupt drivers , and a host of other things that could be causing the issue .

Also it could be malware or some dodgy add on's that are causing the issue theres no simple explanation or solution for the problem

and also like Helena said try that Uninstall / Reinstall as well.

This one is a tricky one I've had similar things happen in the past it could be a range of issues :

First thing I would suggest is getting hold of two programs Advanced System Care 10.1 Pro , and Driver Booster 3.5 Pro and do a full scan

using both to eliminate registry faults , missing or corrupt drivers , and a host of other things that could be causing the issue .

Also it could be malware or some dodgy add on's that are causing the issue theres no simple explanation or solution for the problem

For starters, you may not even need to buy the PRO version. I've been using Advance System Care (now v10) for many years now, inclusive of Driver Booster (v4) and IOBit Uninstaller too. All are freeware from IOBit and works just as great.  :D Earlier versions of Advance System Care seemed to have bugs with Windows 8 and 10, but ASC version 10 works well so far. 

Chrome seem to have some bugs with Windows 10. I too had faced several crashes before this but I don't face it anymore, thankfully.

Install the 3 IOBit freeware. Run the ASC v10 first, select all the items to be checked and let all errors be automatically corrected. After doing that, reboot, then run the Driver Booster to check all your drivers status. There'll be several drivers that may need updating. Checking using some other software usually doesn't detect some drivers that need updating. Driver Booster can detect them! Click the update button to update all the listed old drivers (can be more than 20 drivers!).

If Chrome still crashes after doing all that, uninstall Chrome using IOBit Uninstaller. This program removes all hidden files and hot key files not removed by normal uninstall program, so you can install a fresh copy of Chrome.

Adobe Flash Player and Java may need updating too, but this would be checked by Driver Booster for you when you run the program.

May need a lot of time to run and retest your system again, but it must be done anyway. Good luck Sharon!  :D

I agree, toothache is definitely the worst out of all the "pains". I feel your pain Blondie I have had a ton of problems with my teeth over the last three years with numerous visits to the dentist. Good luck tomorrow.

Hope it went okay!

Toothache is really terrible and I don't know how about in your area but it is really expensive to cure and fix it here :/

Hey Sharon why dont you try to uninstall and install Chrome again it helped for me when i had similar issues 

For starters, you may not even need to buy the PRO version. I've been using Advance System Care (now v10) for many years now, inclusive of Driver Booster (v4) and IOBit Uninstaller too. All are freeware from IOBit and works just as great.  :D Earlier versions of Advance System Care seemed to have bugs with Windows 8 and 10, but ASC version 10 works well so far. 

Chrome seem to have some bugs with Windows 10. I too had faced several crashes before this but I don't face it anymore, thankfully.

Install the 3 IOBit freeware. Run the ASC v10 first, select all the items to be checked and let all errors be automatically corrected. After doing that, reboot, then run the Driver Booster to check all your drivers status. There'll be several drivers that may need updating. Checking using some other software usually doesn't detect some drivers that need updating. Driver Booster can detect them! Click the update button to update all the listed old drivers (can be more than 20 drivers!).

If Chrome still crashes after doing all that, uninstall Chrome using IOBit Uninstaller. This program removes all hidden files and hot key files not removed by normal uninstall program, so you can install a fresh copy of Chrome.

Adobe Flash Player and Java may need updating too, but this would be checked by Driver Booster for you when you run the program.

May need a lot of time to run and retest your system again, but it must be done anyway. Good luck Sharon!  :D

All noted thanks guys. However I'm taking the easy (and lazy) route and taking Helena's advice of uninstalling and reinstalling  :p  :p