Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jepoy281105
    Newest Member
    jepoy281105

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

I totally agree with you mate!

There's also another saying...'those who live by the gun, dies by the gun'.

Very scary but true.

But sometimes, it just cannot be avoided, through the nature of each person's job or responsibilities.  :(

Heeey, please pardon me Shafiek, I didn't mean anything bad by what I have said above!  :(

It just struck my mind that it could be rather inappropriate to say those things in the first place.

Just that I've never liked guns, 45mm, 38mm, 9mm, whatever, except those that shoots only liquid!  :D

Heeey, please pardon me Shafiek, I didn't mean anything bad by what I have said above!  :(

It just struck my mind that it could be rather inappropriate to say those things in the first place.

Just that I've never liked guns, 45mm, 38mm, 9mm, whatever, except those that shoots only liquid!  :D

What troubles me more is that our fellow forum administrator has "experience with guns"  :o  Get him angry, see what happens..............so bring that "siren" back here.

It will be for old times sake! Them arguing each other, I watch from afar holding popcorn in my hands.....hehehe....then I post terrible things in the forum, Valdes lectures

me then Luciana backs me up as if I can get away with anything. Ahh such blessed times and so far as an icy snowman my warning points are still squeaky clean.

Today.......the days are quiet, thick mist covers the land and that lady speed walks into it as she vanishes forever to indirectly say goodbye. Forget it, going to a bar to

clear my cloudy head!  :drinks:

What troubles me more is that our fellow forum administrator has "experience with guns"  :o  Get him angry, see what happens..............so bring that "siren" back here.

It will be for old times sake! Them arguing each other, I watch from afar holding popcorn in my hands.....hehehe....then I post terrible things in the forum, Valdes lectures

me then Luciana backs me up as if I can get away with anything. Ahh such blessed times and so far as an icy snowman my warning points are still squeaky clean.

Today.......the days are quiet, thick mist covers the land and that lady speed walks into it as she vanishes forever to indirectly say goodbye. Forget it, going to a bar to

Yeah...yeah...I remember those times almost as clear as day.  ^_^

Hmm, that's sounds good. Down those grey cloudy clouds before they down you! Hahaha.  :D

Cheers mate, have fun...alone at the bar...or otherwise...I won't be telling!  :lol:

I truly appreciate and admire your 'poetry', however considering you've already started posting your monthly paid contests content, please allow me to remind you about the existence of this particular term :

• All writing based contests are meant for active AskGamblers Forum members, which means that the total number of your forum posts must be higher than the total number of your reviews.

While your 'wittiness' is beyond any doubt one of your strengths, I'm afraid your forum contribution in the form of useful and valuable posts is definitely not on the require level. And unless you take all the necessary measures to change this fact dramatically in the upcoming weeks, I guess that your participation across AG paid contests will be reconsidered accordingly. 

Thank you in advance for your cooperation. 

In case you need further assistance on the matter, please don't hesitate sending me a PM. 

Buddy that is not knowledge for the public so ZIP it. Hence why i PM you the details.

@Afi - No offense taken, i hear you but whether i die by the gun or not it's fine. I mean i dodged death a couple of times back in my days.

I know this is not related to Gambling - But this is kinda the life i was involved in and i am from Cape Town and not exactly part of this in the video but i knew some of them and operated with them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8y61tnfj50

Where i come from we are one of the top 10 most dangerous cities in the whole world.

Now i think i have said enough.

Buddy that is not knowledge for the public so ZIP it. Hence why i PM you the details.

@Afi - No offense taken, i hear you but whether i die by the gun or not it's fine. I mean i dodged death a couple of times back in my days.

I know this is not related to Gambling - But this is kinda the life i was involved in and i am from Cape Town and not exactly part of this in the video but i knew some of them and operated with them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8y61tnfj50

Where i come from we are one of the top 10 most dangerous cities in the whole world.

Now i think i have said enough.

Hmmm...well said mate. I wouldn't want to be in your shoes though, not ever.  ;)

Pagad is a muslim organisation PAGAD - People against gansterism and drugs.

They even stand up against the police if the police are willing to do anything about gansterism and drugs.

Hmmm, I've never heard of PAGAD before, but it's good to know that such people's organisation exists.

All for a good cause...and don't worry...your life isn't in those gangsters hands!  ^_^

May I remind the both of you Valdes and Fiekie247 that this is a "Let's have some chit chat" thread meaning objectivity has little bearing on any subject. Useful, useless funny or not, a conversation within this thread should be free and perhaps miscellaneous.........an initial reason of why you created this thread Valdes! 

@ Valdes, well talk via PM!

Hi guys, just thought I'd let you all know I'm still having a few issues with logging in so if I don't reply to your posts, I'm not being ignorant honestly.

What's everyone been up to this week anyway? Anything exciting?

I returned to Askgamblers and hopefully can make some decent winnings on the new motorhead slot.

I still however have the logout issues where i am logged in and the next moment i post i am logged out and have to login again or struggle to login.

Just to show you now i sent fruity jelena a message without being logged in and when i respond here without being logged in.

My issues is when i tend to write long messages or post than it takes me to the login page and i lose all the content. Do you see at the top i am not logged in.

post-72774-0-10871200-1474531212_thumb.jpg

post-72774-0-82186100-1474531223_thumb.jpg

I returned to Askgamblers and hopefully can make some decent winnings on the new motorhead slot.

I still however have the logout issues where i am logged in and the next moment i post i am logged out and have to login again or struggle to login.

Hmmm...the bug still lives within Askgamblers! I'm getting them too since the last several days.  :(

Wonder if there's any BugBusters around anywhere?  :p

Just to show you now i sent fruity jelena a message without being logged in and when i respond here without being logged in.

My issues is when i tend to write long messages or post than it takes me to the login page and i lose all the content. Do you see at the top i am not logged in.

Yes indeed, the 'login bug' is still around, unfortunately.. :( 

What I can assure you though is that our team is working really hard to solve it asap. 

Please accept our sincere apologies for all the inconveniences caused. 

Well I certainly had issues.....two days in a row. I logged into my account, it told me I was already logged in. This screen proves it still exists

AG is working on the problem and it'll be resolved soon......I hope.

Also, are attaching files a problem too? I loaded this screen and I previewed my post and my screen doesn't appear. Or was it like this before only I just "Add to Post"?

P.S. Yes, I do prefer other sites too like Bankrollmob

post-10999-0-19488500-1474615076_thumb.png

Well I certainly had issues.....two days in a row. I logged into my account, it told me I was already logged in. This screen proves it still exists

Also, are attaching files a problem too? I loaded this screen and I previewed my post and my screen doesn't appear. Or was it like this before only I just "Add to Post"?

attachicon.gifBug Login.png

Did you click on more reply options? then you should get the option to attach?

I haven't had any problems with attaching photos. I've always had to click 'Add to Post' after its uploaded.

It used to automatically add the photos after each upload without having to manually use the "add to post" button.

Lol I don't recall adding the link of the attachment before. All that it needs were one simple upload, that's it! An extra click for a photo........(Cracking knuckles to prepare for this)  ;)

Hi Icy, 

There are indeed couple of different options to attach files to your posts. Please take a look at the link below, scroll down to Posting > Attachments and let me know if you are still facing troubles with attachments. 

http://www.askgamblers.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=help

• 2 weeks later...