Notifications
Login
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SilviuT
    Newest Member
    SilviuT

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

let me tell you something  Mr.Afi,I have one neighbor and hi is 48 and I can tell you hi is super hot  :p

WOW! Lucky guy! Hehehehe. 47 is a nice number. It adds up to my number, 11.  :D

Hmmmm...maybe I can be super hot too at 48??? But what's the point? Nobody's buying! Hahahahaha  :D

WOW! Lucky guy! Hehehehe. 47 is a nice number. It adds up to my number, 11.  :D

Hmmmm...maybe I can be super hot too at 48??? But what's the point? Nobody's buying! Hahahahaha  :D

you just relax Afi,I am great in sales ,we will find interested candidates for Dr.Love More  ;)

you just relax Afi,I am great in sales ,we will find interested candidates for Dr.Love More  ;)

Whaaaaat??? You cannot be serious?!  :D Hahahaha.

Now we have a Match-maker Queen too!  :D

Whaaaaat??? You cannot be serious?!  :D Hahahaha.

Now we have a Match-maker Queen too!  :D

you silly one,we could make money of it ,me handling the things  ;) ,and you will do the hard work  :D

you silly one,we could make money of it ,me handling the things  ;) ,and you will do the hard work  :D

Ah-haaaa! Now I get your meaning, my dearest Queen! What a wonderful idea!  :D

You find the candidates, I give my Dr Love treatment...errr...I mean advice...hahahaha.  :lol:

thread of day is   C h i t  Chat !!!

Cheers I am having glass of wine right now, but still feeling lost in Cosmos. I am lost anyway !

I'm already out of my 'Like this' quota for the day...dang!  :(

This is one lady I wish I could bring some sunlight into her life! Don't get lost Awena dear...we are all here!  ^_^

hey did I tell you last week a BAT came in my house ,hi was flying like a BATMEN  :D , we couldnt catch him,finally hi went out by him self  :crazy:

Oh my god...watch your hair! Once they get stuck in your hair they never come out. Lol.

I'm petrified of BATS

Oh my god...watch your hair! Once they get stuck in your hair they never come out. Lol.

I'm petrified of BATS

Sharon I had a colleague from work ,when that happened to her,true,the bat woudnt want to come off her hair ,so they take her to the ambulance and they put something to the bat and then hi come out off her,she said the bat was on her hair for all hour and she was screaming all the time of fear ,what might happened next  :shok:

I wont Afi . thx

Good! Good!  ^_^

You can alway pour out your sadness or whatever here, if you like Awena dear. I'll listen and I'll advice...no charge!  :D

Sharon I had a colleague from work ,when that happened to her,true,the bat woudnt want to come off her hair ,so they take her to the ambulance and they put something to the bat and then hi come out off her,she said the bat was on her hair for all hour and she was screaming all the time of fear ,what might happened next  :shok:

OMG! Bats like women's hair I guess...their hair always smell nice...or they simply like women?!  :D

Oh my god - I would be soooo scared if it happened to me which is why I hate bats so much. Every night I walk my dog, I go to the same place every time I walk him but on his nightly walks there is a bat and it's there every night and it torments me!

No one believes me lol but I swear its true if keeps flying above my head back and for I have to duck down and sometimes even let out a girly scream. No one believes me but honestly I'm not lying ...I swear it senses my fear

Oh my god - I would be soooo scared if it happened to me which is why I hate bats so much. Every night I walk my dog, I go to the same place every time I walk him but on his nightly walks there is a bat and it's there every night and it torments me!

No one believes me lol but I swear its true if keeps flying above my head back and for I have to duck down and sometimes even let out a girly scream. No one believes me but honestly I'm not lying ...I swear it senses my fear

And what about your dog? He / she would protect you, right? But, if I was to live in UK, a bat would be the least of a problem. Ever since I saw that movie 'an American Werewolf in London' I fear a full moon over UK. /runaway/

And what about your dog? He / she would protect you, right? But, if I was to live in UK, a bat would be the least of a problem. Ever since I saw that movie 'an American Werewolf in London' I fear a full moon over UK. /runaway/

Hahahahaha!

And yes my dog would 100% protect me the only problem is bat is airborne my dog isn't!

Although Valleys did try and teach him fly when we had him with his dumbo ears but he never caught the hang if it! :D :D :D

Strange isn't it, how animals can sense or detect our fear for them. I guess that goes for spirits and ghouls too! But that's a totally different story, hehehe.

Speaking of ghosts....do we have believers here?

You mean you don't believe they exists dearie?  :huh:

I'm a believer, and I know they exists!  ^_^

I will only ever believe if I see for my own eyes

Hmmm...seeing ghosts can be a very frightening and daunting experience my dear Sharon! I have not seen it, but I have felt its existence, I have smelled its existence and I have lots of family members who have seen them. They say that only weak or frighten souls can see them, but I don't know for sure.  ^_^