Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Annekaever86
    Newest Member
    Annekaever86

• No registered users viewing this page.

Any screenshots from table games ?

I guess poker players would have many. But roulette players too.

Not even one I'm afraid, at least as far as I remember... :( 

But hey, this is a great opportunity for you though. Feel free to show your winners in the topics listed below and make us envy. ;)

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Mega slot wins - oh yes, it's possible!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Everything I see in AskGamblers, like for example Johnny's last post found here http://www.askgamblers.com/forum/topic/1985-show-time-lets-see-your-winner-screenshots/page-334 which happens to resort back to Fruity Casa.........where "she" passionately resides. I checked out this new game on Oceanbets.....at least I think it's new but this ironically has a correlation with that "alluring siren". How does this happen!? This describes our current relationship together!

post-10999-0-32086300-1474258746_thumb.png

Everything I see in AskGamblers, like for example Johnny's last post found here http://www.askgamblers.com/forum/topic/1985-show-time-lets-see-your-winner-screenshots/page-334 which happens to resort back to Fruity Casa.........where "she" passionately resides. I checked out this new game on Oceanbets.....at least I think it's new but this ironically has a correlation with that "alluring siren". How does this happen!? This describes our current relationship together!

attachicon.gifSiberian Siren.png

Hahaha...that certainly makes a lot of sense to me Icy!  :D

Oh geees...I'm even seeing that Siberian gal looking a bit like our beloved Fruity gal!  :D

attachicon.gifSiberian Siren.png

Hello Icy, long time no see :)

I have noticed you might like undersea deep waters and it looks like you are looking after one of these mermaids. 

I remember you Ariana ( Microgaming) before you 'disappeared' from AG sometime ago. 

So here is the one.. from me :)

post-61595-0-99455100-1474291330_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This isn't the worst ever. but it sure would have been nice with 4 girls in front :)

Unavngivet12_zpsl50z2blq.jpg

That is so harsh, I've had something similar on Playtech's Great Blue where I've had full stacks on three reels, two on another, and of course NONE on the first reel :( On that game though it's the wilds which are stacked so it still paid out over 700x my stake, but it would have been in the high five figure range with even just one whale on reel one !

• 1 month later...