Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cryptomillion
    Newest Member
    cryptomillion

• No registered users viewing this page.

Contest Payments - Ask any questions or post any issues here

1 hour ago, Davespring said:

I don't think it's quite classified as a bank, it's like a halfway house between PayPal and a bank. You get a Visa card that is linked to the account, and can have your wages sent into the account automatically as you still have a sort code and account number. 

I believe the Visa you get acts more like a Prepaid visa, as you top it up by either using a card, or transfer money to it. (Once I've 'topped it up' using the skrill card, I can just send the cash from their to my usual bank account)

It's handy for going abroad though, as they give you the near perfect exchange rate  when you spend in foreign currency.

Yeah I have been thinking about using one to go abroad myself. Thanks for the info! 

5 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

today received payment for 19 reviews and for the 8th place in pragmatic contest (7th may to 14th may). ty.

You're welcome. Thanks for letting me know.

Please can you all confirm your total payments for June:

Afi4Wins 200 EUR
Loceff13 1,050 EUR
Fiekie247 540 EUR
Blackjax 690 EUR
Icy 570 EUR
Flatzem 800 EUR
Potatoehead 2,250 EUR
Davespring 300 EUR
Hribii 700 EUR
Maiwen 205 EUR
BillGates 100 EUR
Ales200

100 EUR

@Afi4wins @loceff13 @Fiekie247 @Blackjax @Icy @Flatzem @Potatohead @Davespring @Hribii @Maiwen @BillGates @ales200

3 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Anyone who doesn't confirm will just have the amount paid. This is just to make sure there are no mistakes again really.

I was just scaring these guys. 

On 7/8/2024 at 10:50 AM, cocopop3011 said:

Yeah I have been thinking about using one to go abroad myself. Thanks for the info! 

If you do, drop me a message before you do and I'll split whatever refer a friend bonus they have at the time with you. It's usually about £50 total.

7 hours ago, Davespring said:

If you do, drop me a message before you do and I'll split whatever refer a friend bonus they have at the time with you. It's usually about £50 total.

Will do! No need to split it, but happy to use your referral if I do and you keep the bonus.

17 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Will do! No need to split it, but happy to use your referral if I do and you keep the bonus.

Thanks!

All good on the amount btw. 

Btw, what does your bank charge you for payments in Eur into your account @cocopop3011 Guessing you have a UK account? 

Wondering if it would be better for me to have it paid into my regular account?

2 hours ago, Davespring said:

@cocopop3011

I've sent you a message with new bank details for it to be sent to my usual UK account please. 

Could you confirm this will be in place for this invoice?

Yes I can get this in place for this invoice, I have just replied to your PM as I need one more thing from you please 🙂 

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question: if invoices were sent almost 2 weeks ago, does that mean we're getting the money within the next days? 

Attended plenty of contests here, but I kinda always lose track on how payments are being processed 😅

10 minutes ago, Potatohead said:

Quick question: if invoices were sent almost 2 weeks ago, does that mean we're getting the money within the next days? 

Attended plenty of contests here, but I kinda always lose track on how payments are being processed 😅

They were sent on 11th so expect your payments around 25th.