Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cryptomillion
    Newest Member
    cryptomillion

• No registered users viewing this page.

Contest Payments - Ask any questions or post any issues here

Hey guys, a few of you have previously requested this topic, so let's do it. We can now keep all payment-related questions here. 

I have not been very active since Saturday, so apologies but had an emergency I needed to attend. 

I have chased up payments for May already and unfortunately, there were some vacations last month which seems to have held the payments up along the way. Apologies for this, I wasn't aware. But we have requested urgent release of the payments so I am expecting you to have them over the next few days. Please keep me updated when they arrive. 

Invoices for June will hopefully be completed by tomorrow so I can send them off nice and early for you this month.

Too busy with our on-going contests that we totally forgot about SUMMER and the SUMMER HOLIDAYS! 😁

Received just now, thanks AG and your sweet moderator! We know we all love her! 💘

7 hours ago, Potatohead said:

You're the most enthusiastic moderator that I've ever seen.

Thanks a bunch for the swift reply and handling everything so quickly. 

Legend!

@Potatohead Now you know the whole truth and nothing but the truth! 😁

13 hours ago, Potatohead said:

You're the most enthusiastic moderator that I've ever seen.

Thanks a bunch for the swift reply and handling everything so quickly. 

Legend!

No worries, let us know once you receive your payment 🙂 

10 minutes ago, Potatohead said:

I'd rather wait a 1 day than pay the withdrawal fee on Skrill 😬

It's a pity that some countries still have to pay for deposits and withdrawals via Skrill/Neteller. It's absolutely free for me and it's the ONLY option I use for all my transactions.

4 hours ago, Potatohead said:

I have to declare all foreign currency with the reserve banks and they take alot of fees.

On 7/6/2024 at 7:52 AM, Potatohead said:

I don't have the withdrawal fee, as I end up topping up my Revolut with my Skrill MasterCard.

However, I get stung with the 4% conversion fee 😂

33 minutes ago, Davespring said:

I don't have the withdrawal fee, as I end up topping up my Revolut with my Skrill MasterCard.

However, I get stung with the 4% conversion fee 😂

How does Revolut work then? It’s just like a bank account is it? But not linked to your actual bank? Do you get a debit card? 

10 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

How does Revolut work then? It’s just like a bank account is it? But not linked to your actual bank? Do you get a debit card? 

I don't think it's quite classified as a bank, it's like a halfway house between PayPal and a bank. You get a Visa card that is linked to the account, and can have your wages sent into the account automatically as you still have a sort code and account number. 

I believe the Visa you get acts more like a Prepaid visa, as you top it up by either using a card, or transfer money to it. (Once I've 'topped it up' using the skrill card, I can just send the cash from their to my usual bank account)

It's handy for going abroad though, as they give you the near perfect exchange rate  when you spend in foreign currency.