Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Mikaylachron
    Newest Member
    Mikaylachron

• No registered users viewing this page.

Games Global Exclusive Screenshot Contest - February

22 hours ago, Blackjax said:

Can you not use the Amazon voucher balance to pay your phone and electricity bills? We can use our Amazon balance for lots more than just shopping.

Screenshot_20240221_230436.jpg

Amazon pay is different for us, and the credit can only be used on the store haha.

Don't worry, I've already got the dilemma on what to spend them on from other competition winnings from another site 😂

12 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

You know me so well 🤣

Bear with me once again guys, I’ve picked up yet another bug from the children 🤢

Sleep well and take care @cocopop3011! Don't let the bed bugs bi......good night you wonderful woman!

8 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Getting a little worried here, for the first time in months. Get your screenshots in guys, got a good chance of winning here with only 3 days left!

These are actually a difficult set of games to win on haha! Gold Blitz extreme is kicking my behind like no other, cannot get a bonus

57 minutes ago, Davespring said:

These are actually a difficult set of games to win on haha! Gold Blitz extreme is kicking my behind like no other, cannot get a bonus

Yeah this comp and the last one I burned $100 on 20c bets within 2 hours, not easy games to chase big wins on.

44 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

You only need a 10x screenshot to enter? You’re bound to have one? 

Maybe these guys don't realise that a simple 10x winning screenshot can actually win the 3rd prize, if nobody else enters the contest that is. 😜

If I could enter, I would have posted any screenshot that I could get...never mind if it's only 10x...get on the Leaderboard first!!! 😁

16 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

Maybe these guys don't realise that a simple 10x winning screenshot can actually win the 3rd prize, if nobody else enters the contest that is. 😜

If I could enter, I would have posted any screenshot that I could get...never mind if it's only 10x...get on the Leaderboard first!!! 😁

Exactly! Even a 10x would get them 2nd place at the moment 🙌

I forgot to screen the biggest hits I've had, literally only had a 40x as biggest so far. 

This goes to show how much I've played this game between this contest and previous ones for this game...

Almost all jackpots maxed, and also the multi sat at 5x. Hoping this might pop off when I hit it eventually 😂

I'm coming for you guys!!

Screenshot_20240223-223901_Chrome.jpg