Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Moni8377
    Newest Member
    Moni8377

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: Enter the Yggdrasil Screenshot Contest to win a share of 2000 EUR

This contest ends tonight at 23:59 GMT.

If you have not sent your detail to @cocopop3011 previously or if you are entering this contest for the first time please send your choice of payment method (SKRILL OR BANK TRANSFER) to @cocopop3011 via Private Message as soon as you post your win.

If you choose Skrill then send your email and if you choose bank transfer then send your name, bank name, IBAN and bank address.

I bought like once 20 in demo, and not one was in profit. Average win was 50 - 100x.

Bought around 20/30 again, two over 500x, the rest below the x250 bonus buy 

Returns to buy 11 spins seems terrible in demo mode. Would never risk my straight. I'll do a 300x bonus on PP or 150 - 250x Nolimit City bonus. Like Mental or something.

8 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

I bought like once 20 in demo, and not one was in profit. Average win was 50 - 100x.

Bought around 20/30 again, two over 500x, the rest below the x250 bonus buy 

Returns to buy 11 spins seems terrible in demo mode. Would never risk my straight. I'll do a 300x bonus on PP or 150 - 250x Nolimit City bonus. Like Mental or something.

That's the reason why I said earlier that it's not worth gambling the 7 fs already in hand...just take it and play it...if the game wants to pay big, it will!

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED: Enter the Yggdrasil Screenshot Contest to win a share of 2000 EUR
  • cocopop3011 unpinned this topic