Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Rockhead7769
    Newest Member
    Rockhead7769

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: Enter the Yggdrasil Screenshot Contest to win a share of 2000 EUR

3 minutes ago, ales200 said:

Yes, that's the only way I deposit 10 euros for conest and that's the only thing worth playing. It doesn't make sense win lose always the same. Among other things, I have health problems, hard pain.

Keeping in mind your health, it's a great decision. Best of luck for whatever you want to do in your free time instead of gambling. 

Okaaaaay...so I must admit that 100 EUR prize money is just way too tempting to miss out! 😁

So by hook or by crook (don't ask me which one it was), I managed to get a little bit of cash into my Skrill and VOILA!...here I am entering this contest, against my earlier decision not to...but that's not surprising is it? Hahaha. 🤪

Rock Star Santa 20x (a decent start to this contest anyway)

RockStarSanta20x.jpg

17 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

Okaaaaay...so I must admit that 100 EUR prize money is just way too tempting to miss out! 😁

So by hook or by crook (don't ask me which one it was), I managed to get a little bit of cash into my Skrill and VOILA!...here I am entering this contest, against my earlier decision not to...but that's not surprising is it? Hahaha. 🤪

Rock Star Santa 20x (a decent start to this contest anyway)

RockStarSanta20x.jpg

Congrats

And what is your review on this slot?

49 minutes ago, ales200 said:

Yes, that's the only way I deposit 10 euros for conest and that's the only thing worth playing. It doesn't make sense win lose always the same. Among other things, I have health problems, hard pain.

Well sometimes its good to stay away for a while I guess and good luck with that.

This year I stayed away for several months of gambling and came back when the competitions started. No competitions , no gambling. I just cannot win these days, it's hard and frustrating

Plus finding the time to gamble can be challenging at times for me.

1 hour ago, ales200 said:

@ales200 Whichever path you'd want to take, we'll support you on that! 👍

22 minutes ago, ales200 said:

Otherwise, this game is a pure copy of the MexoMax game!

I was about today, it's the copy of MexoMax and I remember you had a decent hit on it a few months back, hence I asked what you think, to compare how it plays to Mexomax

It's seems like the BOX plays a critical role in this slot. I got 11 spins yesterday from the box that generated that 386x win.

I sometimes get the 100x box as well.

Besides I hate how two scatters drop atleast once every 15 - 20 spins but that 3rd one takes forever!

9 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

I was about today, it's the copy of MexoMax and I remember you had a decent hit on it a few months back, hence I asked what you think, to compare how it plays to Mexomax

I loaded 10 euros and played 300 spins without a bonus without a random box, that's not enough to comment on, but after 300 spins it's very bad!

25 minutes ago, ales200 said:

I loaded 10 euros and played 300 spins without a bonus without a random box, that's not enough to comment on, but after 300 spins it's very bad!

yesterday I had 2k balance ( ZAR of course), and I just spun that slot, 1 bonus that paid, 17x and balance finished. I think I got a good 1200x spins out of it,

Well, I don't keep count on the number of spins I do, except on my fav Playtechs, but the first win came under 100 spins, the 2nd took about 350 spins more and the last one probably about 300 spins or so after the 2nd. Total spins done is around 1000 for the 3 screenshots. Am still playing of course. 🤪

Average spin count for a feature game doesn't play a role here, not to me at least, cos the feature can come early or very late. Done 500 spins more and still waiting! 

@Fiekie247  Your recommendation to gamble that 7 free spins for more free spins may not be a good idea at all...I've lost the gamble 2 times in a row, losing 14 free spins, and losing over 700 spins to get that 2 feature games! Better take the 7 free spins and not gamble it.

If the game wants to pay big, it will, without needing to gamble for more free spins!

I lost the gamble 3 times as well.

Not the best decision but I meant given the bonus frequency is so low, to hit it big quicker, you need to risk it, hence i say gamble, because out of 10 bonuses, 7 spins brought me not even above 50x tbh, only 9 or 11 spins gave me wins over 100x.

I mean anyone can just take the 7 spins, but I basically stated, if you want to hit it big, I suggest you gamble, because the 7 spins never did anything for me, between 15 - 40x average bonus pays.

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED: Enter the Yggdrasil Screenshot Contest to win a share of 2000 EUR
  • cocopop3011 unpinned this topic