Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Eyescotten
    Newest Member
    Eyescotten

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: Play Pragmatic Play Slots to Win a Share of €2,000

@cocopop3011 - I know you said this comp invoice will be sent end December to be paid in January.

Since the November $250  Contest Winnings and Booming Games Contest winning invoice has not been submitted, will you include this as well with that batch and submit invoice for all 3 contest now in beginning December or will it still be separate and only getting paid for this PP comp in January?

34 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

@cocopop3011 - I know you said this comp invoice will be sent end December to be paid in January.

Since the November $250  Contest Winnings and Booming Games Contest winning invoice has not been submitted, will you include this as well with that batch and submit invoice for all 3 contest now in beginning December or will it still be separate and only getting paid for this PP comp in January?

If submission of invoice would be at end of December / early January...then we can expect payments at end January / early February at the earliest!

That'll be like @Icy riding a bike from his cold land all the way down to my hot land!!! 😜

1 minute ago, Afi4wins said:

If submission of invoice would be at end of December / early January...then we can expect payments at end January / early February at the earliest!

That'll be like @Icy riding a bike from his cold land all the way down to my hot land!!! 😜

Yeah I know for this PP contest it stated, invoices will be sent end of Janaury, but Booming and November $250 contest should be submitted beginning December. I assume @cocopop3011 has not submitted those, hence I asked if she could be able to include this PP contest winnings with that as well if possible at all, otherwise, I am okay with getting this contest winning end of January

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

Since the invoices have not been sent yet I will check if I can add these on, but it will delay the invoices being sent for a few days. But still means you get all the winnings this month. I will confirm later. 

@cocopop3011  Better late a few days than late 2 months. 😁

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED: Play Pragmatic Play Slots to Win a Share of €2,000

All screenshots have been verified but I need to check one thing before I can proceed with the final leaderboard. 

Also @dawgem Well done your screenshot has been verified and welcome to the contest! I will contact you for details tomorrow. You can message me your NAME, COUNTRY AND PAYMENT DETAILS (Skrill or Bank please)

2 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

@Juanberk Please tell me which timezone your screenshot in or which country you are playing from?

Or, if anyone knows please let me know ASAP/

First i need to thanks u because u do your job very well  , you try to correct leaderboard for all us ;)

i living Austria and here standard time is Central European Time (CET) 

1 hour ago, Juanberk said:

First i need to thanks u because u do your job very well  , you try to correct leaderboard for all us ;)

The problem I believe is not CET. You got your win on 30 November half past midnight and you posted  on 3rd December. You were supposed to post your win before 2nd December half past midnight. You were already 30 hours late. Being CET doesn't matter at this point. 

10 hours ago, Juanberk said:

Thank you for confirming. Unfortunately your screenshot is not valid, I thought first it was 1st December, but just realised your screenshot was midnight of the 30th so even though your post was in our queue for 9 hours and the time difference between CET + GMT, your screenshot is still outside of the 48 hour rule on this occasion. I’m so sorry. 

5 minutes ago, Jelena_PragmaticPlay said:

Wooohoo, so well done @cocopop3011 - thanks for hosting and taking the lead in another awesome contest!!

Congrats to all the winners! Nice to see some new names getting onto leaderboard 🤩 👍

@Jelena_PragmaticPlay Aaaaand...don't forget to get more same contests for us hungry Askgamblers here, you hear?!!! 😁