Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Patrykoo6
    Newest Member
    Patrykoo6

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: AG Members Only - Play Pragmatic Play Slots to Win a Share of €2,000

12 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

As much as I have some winners, I am down 150 - 200 euros already.  Having a hard time winning big this time around.

Have you not decided your comp priorities? Like dividing funds for next week and this weeks comp. 

2 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

Have you not decided your comp priorities? Like dividing funds for next week and this weeks comp. 

Well with my move to Cape Town from Johannesburg, was a costly excercise!

Hence I am a bit cash strapped lol.

8 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

I read your post this time and beginning of comp as well. You post something and then your screenshots tell a different story. 

What are you talking about?

the fact that I lost money but it shows I am winning?

Dude I made many deposits but hardly made a withdrawal lol

57 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

Well with my move to Cape Town from Johannesburg, was a costly excercise!

Hence I am a bit cash strapped lol.

Bro why you laughing, moving cities is not child's play

ask @pinnit2015 - Grown tired of the UK's gambling policies and figured, lets go see if the German's get a better RTP 😂

8 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

Bro why you laughing, moving cities is not child's play

ask @pinnit2015 - Grown tired of the UK's gambling policies and figured, lets go see if the German's get a better RTP 😂

No. Its not that. When I read that cash post you had posted your gambling screenshots. The time you posted about being  cash strapped  your screenshot show you were playing slots at the same time. Thats why.

I will remove it.

UNOFFICIAL results so far:

1st  Blackjax  4808 points

2nd  Fiekie247  4203 points

3rd  Ales200  2845 points

4th  Afi4wins  1129 points

5th  Flatzem  757 points

6th  Stanko1996  729 points

7th  AnOldFriend  551x points

14 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

No. Its not that. When I read that cash post you had posted your gambling screenshots. The time you posted about being  cash strapped  your screenshot show you were playing slots at the same time. Thats why.

I will remove it.

Aaah I see, now worries man.

I make minimum deposits to play right now, however my work schedule is hectic, so I thought I could not participate untill later Monday night.

No stress Mate.

9 minutes ago, ales200 said:

I Lost around 200 euros, I can't do anything, it's just not working with Pragmatic games, how are you doing with profit?

What I have noticed with PP games, it takes sometimes 1 or 2 deposits to get a decent 150 - 200x winner. And I do not want to post 50, 60x really, hence I am losing because of the chase. I win 200 - 500x and then I try for another and before I know it, I lost the entire balance. I know this was directed at BJ, but I am down too...

Besides I could possible be even or in profit, if I decide to post my 20 - 50x winners on a daily basis, but I would like to get at least 7 or 8 . 100x winners for the day. I I think chasing 100x minimum winners, is causing the lost in the end.

And 70% of my deposits is bonus claims, and the fact not finishing wagering, is a the downside too.

7 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

What I have noticed with PP games, it takes sometimes 1 or 2 deposits to get a decent 150 - 200x winner. And I do not want to post 50, 60x really, hence I am losing because of the chase. I win 200 - 500x and then I try for another and before I know it, I Lost the entire balance. I know this was directed at BJ, but I am down too...

Besides I could possible be even or in profit, if I decide to post my 20 - 50x winners on a daily basis, but I would like to get at least 7 or 8 . 100x winners for the day. I I think chasing 100x minimum winners, is causing the lost in the end.

And 70% of my deposits is bonus claims, and the fact not finishing wagering, is a the downside too.

Now you can fight Blackjax for first place only one will have to lose 😁

2 minutes ago, ales200 said:

Now you can fight Blackjax for first place only one will have to lose 😁

I am not going to deposit €400 to win €600. I did that mistake last time. I deposited €450 and won €250. Had zero cashouts. This time i have deposited €180 and lets see how it goes. I will wait for next weeks contest and try to win something as well.

prag slot with most dead spins has to be big bass hold & spinner. the math model with that slot is trash.

during 210 spins.. it had consecutive dead spins like this, 6 dead, 5 dead, 5 dead, 5 dead, 4 dead, 7 dead, 8 dead, 7 dead, 10 dead, 14 dead, 3 dead, 6 dead, 10 dead, 18 dead, 3 dead, 3 dead, 12 dead, 28 dead, 8 dead, 2 dead, 4 dead, 9 dead, 4 dead... in between those deads you get usually an equal return or a low loss.... out of the 210 spins.... there were only 10 profitable spins. 7 equal returns, and the rest were low losses (losses disguised as wins). I can't stand it when slots give so many dead spins. not enjoyable at all.

5 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

I am not going to deposit €400 to win €600. I did that mistake last time. I deposited €450 and won €250. Had zero cashouts. This time i have deposited €180 and lets see how it goes. I will wait for next weeks contest and try to win something as well.

I don't have a very good experience with Relax gaming, only when I bought bonuses I had some profit

I have stopped playing Big Bass slots totally. The bonus comes quick, but the wins are not worth it, average 20 - 40x wins and sometimes it take 200 spins and you win 20x.

You know the game that is hard to bonus for me out of the Big Bass series is Big Bass Splash and Amazon.

Now they have that re-spin feature with 2 scatters on middle and top rows, for extra chance to win free spins, but these days I cannot trigger bonus and their base games are extremely dead!

I think I stick to the older slots and hardly play any of the new slots tbh. Also the slot with the bonus bet or extra bet, bonus very hard if you do not have that extra bet feature added. Gates, Starlight princess etc. And those are the games where 1000x potential are possible.

I like relax but the average 200 - 500 spins to trigger a bonus across 85% of their gaming portfolio is tough to swallow at times.

You know the potential of their slots, but never experience it. Their grid slots are aweful creates of slots and not worth it in my opinion.

Its like Fruit Party frpm PP, every here and there I see how quick that 5000x win comes in, but I have had many bonuses since the last comp for PP and only today got a decent winner, I find it hard to get a 100x during free spins and Fruit Party 2 is worst! Mind you i takes average 300 - 500 spins to trigger a free spins feature tbh

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED: AG Members Only - Play Pragmatic Play Slots to Win a Share of €2,000
  • cocopop3011 unpinned this topic