Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Johnantrim11
    Newest Member
    Johnantrim11

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: AG Members Only - Play Pragmatic Play Slots to Win a Share of €2,000

27 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

I have a few of those as well, but its like 40 - 50x screenies. Whole morning not a single winner yet.

Today is bad luck, I am considering reversing my first withdrawal to continue playing.

no shame in getting 2nd place

19 hours ago, AnOldFriend said:

@cocopop3011A bit confused. 47x points were deducted from the total 551x however the screenshot in question on my 1st post (the one Flatzem mentioned) was for 31x. Is that the screenshot you are referring to? The Big Bass Amazon Extreme for Betano? I need confirmation if it is only that or there are two. 

For Bally/Betano I could take a screen with the ID above the pic as that is the best I could do. Betano gave advise on the geolocation issues but they didn't resolve my issues. 

At worst I'd either lose 47x worth if my rank doesn't change (lol de ja vu) OR I can try for better multipliers to simply overwrite the doomed x.

Please go back to your first post and you’ll see there is one screenshot different, sorry I don’t remember I can’t keep going back to check. 
But if you still feel the points are wrong please PM me for my email address and send each screenshot with its points by the picture as I have my calculations are correct. 

13 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

@cocopop3011 I think the 2 screenshots posted by @nohelmut were disquailified because both times boost bet was used on that game of Release The Kraken 2. Kindly check back your previous comment on this, thanks.

My bad! Thanks for noticing! I’d already disqualified them but forgot to remove him from my list. 

12 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

Blackjax is posting his under 100x screenies,,, but can he keep doing that if Fiekie is now doing 150x to 200x+ screenies.

You think he would sit still on his butts and let someone takes his 1st position??? 😜

@Blackjax Regarding duplicate screenshots, it is players' responsibility to check and double-check because you can imagine how much extra work for me this is, on my own. But I would expect most of you here to not post duplicates anyway as you all know the rules by now 🙂 

7 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Please go back to your first post and you’ll see there is one screenshot different, sorry I don’t remember I can’t keep going back to check. 
But if you still feel the points are wrong please PM me for my email address and send each screenshot with its points by the picture as I have my calculations are correct. 

@cocopop3011Please ignore the PM I sent you. I cannot insert images there only urls. 💔

This is the same one Flatzem posted about. Luckily I just needed to tilt my phone over to show the replays and IDs with pics instead of going through a bunch of geolocation fixes. As if the PP low multis weren't bad enough. Enough rambling on my part, here is the 31x from the 1st I made on Monday.

Please tell me this is the one! 🙉

The other multis were for 36x wild wild riches megaways, 50x big bass bonanza, Release the kraken 2 for both 54x, 29x and gems of serengeti for 30x.

Any outstanding screenshots please let me know. 😘😘😘

Cocoblondiepop6022 😍

Screenshot_20230720-191437_Betano.jpg

Screenshot_20230720-191446_Betano.jpg

Screenshot_20230720-191234_Betano.jpg

Well...well...well...looks like the top 3 players (who all have said earlier they wouldn't want to risk losing more money than they already have) are all back in the hot race! :clapping:

Me...I am not doing any hard chasing...just making sure I stay in that 4th position. :D

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED: AG Members Only - Play Pragmatic Play Slots to Win a Share of €2,000
  • cocopop3011 unpinned this topic