Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Elson
    Newest Member
    Elson

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: AG Members Only - Play Pragmatic Play Slots to Win a Share of €2,000

I spent the closing hours sleeping...and by morning, the race was over...with surprising results...but as expected, hehehe.

UNOFFICIAL LEADERBOARD 

1st @ales200 13059 Points 

2nd @Fiekie247 11348 Points.

3rd@Blackjax 11171 Points

4th @Afi4wins 3039 Points

5th @Flatzem 1663 Points 

6th  @AnOldFriend 1109 Points

7th @stanko1996 933 Points 

8th @helenakp 361 Points

9th @blondie 154 Points

10th @KissaPupu3000 64 Points

8 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

In total Lost

120 euro, plus about 120 euros yesterday.

Today deposit 57 euros, withdrew 41 euros.

120 + 120 + 16 = 256 euros in total lost during this competition.

That's not too bad bro...you'd still get a nice 94 EUR win in the end.

For me, I spent 51 EUR, so I'd win 99 EUR.

What about the others...care to share your secrets? :pardon:

6 hours ago, ales200 said:

I didn't want to disturb you Fieke and Blackjax, if I had shown the winnings it wouldn't have been so tense 😁

Disturb? You made us lose money even though you had such 'big lead'.  I deposited two times in last three days.  I had no idea you enjoyed other people losing money. Second time you have done this l. Last time you lied about having 5000x and made Fiekie spend more money.

14 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

Disturb? You made us lose money even though you had such 'big lead'.  I deposited two times in last three days.  I had no idea you enjoyed other people losing money. Second time you have done this l. Last time you lied about having 5000x and made Fiekie spend more money.

I'm sorry if I hurt you, it's a game that everyone plays in their own way, but of course according to the rules

34 minutes ago, ales200 said:

I played until the end, I couldn't know if anyone had something big, I couldn't know how the competition would unfold because you can't know who has what or what they will get until the last moment 

Its about lying about having big wins and not posting anything. And lying about not having big wins and then posting big wins. You should have not made others feel that you had no big wins. Keeping your wins for last day is strategy but lying is not.

32 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

Its about lying about having big wins and not posting anything. And lying about not having big wins and then posting big wins. You should have not made others feel that you had no big wins. Keeping your wins for last day is strategy but lying is not.

In any competition, even your best friend is your rival! You must ALWAYS EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED right to the very end! The best man/woman will finally win...it's all about taking risks and MANAGING YOUR STRATEGY OF GAMEPLAY!

So don't ever blame others for their achievement...or your loss...blame only yourself!

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED: AG Members Only - Play Pragmatic Play Slots to Win a Share of €2,000
18 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Well done everyone! 

Final prizes will be confirmed after the Relax Gaming contest has finished. 

Please allow 28 days for payment. 

I had a feeling somewhere along the line you'd say that! 🤣🤣🤣

On 7/25/2023 at 4:27 AM, Jelena_PragmaticPlay said:

Great contest again, congrats and thanks so much to all participants, AskGamblers and @cocopop3011💕

You better not leave us @Jelena_PragmaticPlay just because your affiliated with Pragmatic Play. If you can somehow become an interchanging representative for every contest AG provides we would be more than grateful to have you!

Only because your one of those people that I/we love to see around, including @cocopop3011of course!

😍😍😍😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️