Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Guerabest18
    Newest Member
    Guerabest18

Announcement: NEW Contests - Check here every month!

2 hours ago, kavaman said:

Yes. The amount is correct thanks. Just woke up and noticed this thead. Was just wondering why for some it shows a plus sign but for me not. But yeah thanks its all good. Thanks for pm @Blackjax

Maybe the + sign is the november screenshot contest so thats why i don't have it. 

So yeah i won 400+350 euros . =750

Yes the plus sign is from a contest where you didn’t win a prize 😊

Invoices are ready to send but I need further details from @Potatohead and @kavaman

PLEASE NOTE - All other invoices will be sent today even if I do not receive a reply from the two members above whose invoice will be sent at a later date. I will allow up to 5 hours maximum.

1 minute ago, cocopop3011 said:

SURPRISE ANNOUNCEMENT

Our final provider contest will run from 13th December - 25th December. Details to follow. 

Looks like I'd be left out of this one unfortunately...my Skrill is empty! 😬

14 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

SURPRISE ANNOUNCEMENT

Our final provider contest will run from 13th December - 25th December. Details to follow. 

Is this going to be similar to the previous contests? Please say yes.

My Only Fear- This might be Games global contest with Amazon vouchers. I hope it's not.

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

SURPRISE ANNOUNCEMENT

I will only join from the 16th. I am currently onboarding a MSC splendida ship cruise for a week. Starting today.  Not sure if the internet on the boat will allow for gambling.

@cocopop3011, thanks again for organising... I hope there is a provider contest for January as well and this continues. I really like all the contest you been organising.

What is happening with the monthly AG standard $250?

22 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

I will only join from the 16th. I am currently onboarding a MSC splendida ship cruise for a week. Starting today.  Not sure if the internet on the boat will allow for gambling.

@cocopop3011, thanks again for organising... I hope there is a provider contest for January as well and this continues. I really like all the contest you been organising.

What is happening with the monthly AG standard $250?

@Fiekie247 One week ship cruise? Wow! How fun! Enjoy and have a great time bro!