Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Mitchrturner88
    Newest Member
    Mitchrturner88

• No registered users viewing this page.

Announcement: NEW Contests - Check here every month!

Monday-ish it'll be the payments for the last 2 contests from December (Fazi and the Christmas screenshot contests)

Amazon vouchers compiled onto those two or could be up to Feb 12 as that's the 28 days max.

That's a nice special appearance if all 3 landed on Monday! 🙌

4 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Guys, out of interest, who would prefer these contests in Euros? The prize fund would still be the same amount converted into a EURO, it could be something I look into for future contests if it would benefit everyone over dollars.

H€ll y€ah! 

6 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Guys, out of interest, who would prefer these contests in Euros? The prize fund would still be the same amount converted into a EURO, it could be something I look into for future contests if it would benefit everyone over dollars.

@cocopop3011  That would be a wonderful idea! A chance to earn a little bit more money. 😉

5 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

@cocopop3011  That would be a wonderful idea! A chance to earn a little bit more money. 😉

Well it wouldn’t be more money because the prize fund put be converted to $250 to EUR. So the prize fund stays the same roughly €230, I was thinking more on the lines if people are paying fees to receive the money in dollars it would stop that? 

1 minute ago, cocopop3011 said:

Well it wouldn’t be more money because the prize fund put be converted to $250 to EUR. So the prize fund stays the same roughly €230, I was thinking more on the lines if people are paying fees to receive the money in dollars it would stop that? 

Oh damn! That's not really good news for me. Would still prefer it in USD then.

I'd prefer if it could be paid in pounds, as any time we withdraw the money from Skrill, I get hit with the Skrill fees. 

Although, am I right in saying it can be paid to a bank account? If so, then I'm sure I could just provide my revolut account details for the specific currency, and this shoupd negate the fees, as they use the MasterCard rate when exchanging.

7 hours ago, Davespring said:

I'd prefer if it could be paid in pounds, as any time we withdraw the money from Skrill, I get hit with the Skrill fees. 

Although, am I right in saying it can be paid to a bank account? If so, then I'm sure I could just provide my revolut account details for the specific currency, and this shoupd negate the fees, as they use the MasterCard rate when exchanging.

Unfortunately, we cannot pay in GBP sorry and our only payment options are Skrill or Bank Transfer. 🙂 

39 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

I have some exciting news. That you’re all going to want to hear, right? 

Error processing the vouchers 👀

New contest 👀

You acquired millionaire status 👀

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS!! 

1. With immediate effect all AG Sponsored Contests will have a 250 EUR prize pool, instead of 250 USD.

2. We are hoping that invoices will now be paid with 14 business days from the date of your invoice.

3. We have two sponsored contests this month in addition to the normal AG Contest.

Love from, your favourite forum admin, EVER, right? 😜